AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Well since I'm gonna be in CT for Thanksgiving at my girls' folks place I was trying to plan for my pickup... Called up Champs, FNL, and FTL and Champs is doing a raffle handin out tickets tomorrow. Footlocker is doing reservations but I'd have to drive round trip 3 hours today to the place I'm gonna be on Friday -.-;; and FNL didn't know what they were doing yet or how the mgr would restrict the per customer limit even... So lookin like I'll be trying the online garbage for mine :/

What are you referring to? I havent done Eastbay in a little while, whats changed?
instead of taking calls for the release at 8 they said the release was online only, so i had to place the order through their website. I usually just call them and place my order thats why i signed up for the gold club that supposedly gives you an exclusive 800 number but i guess that wont matter any more

idk why stores dont like revealing the number of pairs they got they swear its like sharing their social security

instead of taking calls for the release at 8 they said the release was online only, so i had to place the order through their website. I usually just call them and place my order thats why i signed up for the gold club that supposedly gives you an exclusive 800 number but i guess that wont matter any more
That's f-d up. That # was part of the reason to sign up for that program. Good thing mine expires next month. Got my use(s) out of it for a year, never again.

That's f-d up. That # was part of the reason to sign up for that program. Good thing mine expires next month. Got my use(s) out of it for a year, never again.
yea man tell me about it, hopefully a lot of orders went wrong this morning so they dont do it again.

My local FNL is opening at midnight, selling at midnight and is FCFS. 

Which now confirms I won't be going there. Not camping out with heards of people with kids and crying babies trying to get in the mall to rush to one store. This FNL option was like plan H anyways.
Is this the one at Fox Hills?

Last edited:
How are these compared to the CDP's?

(Funny to see people still selling CDP 4's for such high prices)

EDIT: Nevermind, saw someone posted comparison pics a few pages back.

Last edited:
I just came in here to have a look, had no interest in the IV black cements after seeing early early preview pictures that really sucked.

But after seeing a few of the pick up pictures I will be e-mailing my connect at Nike for a pair of these bad boys.

Finishline website will allow 5 pairs per customer.

:wow:

Finishline allowing 5 pair per customer is a joke and I hope people aren't basing availability on them.

Not when their site crashes(not sure about the new one), they cancel orders and a lot of their stock is dependent on the physical stores.

It's not raffles.  It clearly says "Tickets will be given out, Any shoe not purchased by 6pm will be forfeited." on the sign that they had posted.  If it were raffles it wouldn't say shoes will be forfeited.
From Footaction:

Tickets will be given out on Sunday, November 18th and Monday, November 19th for the Nike Air Foamposite One “Polarized Pink” and Jordan Retro IV “Bred.” Limit one ticket per customer per shoe while supplies last. You must have a valid photo ID to receive a ticket. If your ticket number is drawn you will be notified by phone on Tuesday, November 20th. If your ticket number is drawn you must be at the store between 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. local time on Wednesday, November 21st for the Nike Air Foamposite One “Polarized Pink” and between 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. local time on Friday, November 23rd for the Jordan.

this statement really annoys me
how could they be your favorite colorway when the originals, 99s & 08s all have it?
this is the 1st release of this colorway to not have it
so you're saying your favorite pair of Air Jordan 4s is specifically the 2012 release of this colorway?
so how long has it been your favorite
not buying it
I'm no expert, but I was also thinking all the prior releases had the grey lining.

this **** gets more annoying every year. I'm too old to play these ticket raffle games lining up just for the chance to buy a pair sneakers i like. They make it seem like they giving it away for free. Why can't they just make enough for everyone and limit it to one per customer thats it. I haven't bought a pair of sneakers in a long *** time b/c of the camping and lining up ********. I can't afford to pay well over retail for some damn sneakers.

From Footaction:
Tickets will be given out on Sunday, November 18th and Monday, November 19th for the Nike Air Foamposite One “Polarized Pink” and Jordan Retro IV “Bred.” Limit one ticket per customer per shoe while supplies last. You must have a valid photo ID to receive a ticket. If your ticket number is drawn you will be notified by phone on Tuesday, November 20th. If your ticket number is drawn you must be at the store between 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. local time on Wednesday, November 21st for the Nike Air Foamposite One “Polarized Pink” and between 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. local time on Friday, November 23rd for the Jordan.

Each store is different some are doing the tkt procedure & others like the one ur showing is doing a sweepstakes

Last edited:
Anyone in Sac know how they are handling this release at Arden, or any other nearby spots. I haven't copped shoes since the true blue's and I got those online. I've heard they do tickets now but never have I done that process

sorry this is kind of off topic but i have to let it out:
EASTBAY as much as i love them because they always come through for me, has me very mad with this new online release they did this morning. Why would you make me pay for a "gold club" to start doing online releases?? This makes no sense to me.

Where at eastBay did it say younhad to be a gold club member to buy the olives online? I've never seen anything like this, been buying from them since 1990... Explain further, please

I got my pair friday night :smile:

I haven't had these since the OG's. If I take an 11 in the 2012 Jordan 9 retros, wud it be the same for these? Don't know if these new 4 retros fit big. If so, I'd have to go down to a 10.5. Can anyone who has these already shed some light? Thanks.

Missed out on these in 1999, but I'm not going to let that happen again.

At least I was able to scoop up the WC the following month by ditching class.

Back
Top Bottom