AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

anywhere else to pre-order that still has a size 9.5? I may not be able to cop on RD because I'm working a graveyard shift

Just hit up the mall and said they're going to be doing this ticket system and they don't expect too much problems because only few people have come asking about the whole ticket change.

Quick question niketalk people. my mall opens at 12am/midnight. does this mean i will have to wait to 6 to get the shoes or can they still sell them? and i think we are possibly having a raffle system on these cause employee from finishline said theirs diff drawings for the breds.....

Just hit up the mall and said they're going to be doing this ticket system and they don't expect too much problems because only few people have come asking about the whole ticket change.
yeah HOH here in Dallas are having a raffle for the 11's tomorrow

and im like damn nobody has even called them for info about yt yet and your going to raffle them already smh 

just too much stress

Just went to my Local Foot Locker to confirm about the ticket thing and they said that as long as you have a TICKET you will be able to buy the Foamposites and Bred's on RD from 8am-6pm without worrying about a line.   They will be handing the tickets out Sunday at 5PM.... But when I went there, people were already talking about camping out all night so they can get tickets at 5pm!!! Jeez. It's the same thing, except now people will just camp earlier for tickets instead of the actual shoes!  So basically No Ticket = No Purchase.

Last edited:
I'm going to call my mall tomorrow, but we aren't in a very popular spot. I'm thinking they will do first come, first serve. 

Last edited:
Will eastbay be doing the same online orders as they did this morning for the olives?

At this time, we do not have information on the upcoming releases and how they will be handled. Once we do receive this information, we will gladly be able to provide updates on how you will be able to place your order, either over the phone or online. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Christina

Went into my local finishline and they're not doing a raffle and they are releasing at 5 am. They said they will hav tons more than they usually do. They wouldn't tell me how many pairs they had though

Last edited:
Just went to my Local Foot Locker to confirm about the ticket thing and they said that as long as you have a TICKET you will be able to buy the Foamposites and Bred's on RD from 8am-6pm without worrying about a line.   They will be handing the tickets out Sunday at 5PM.... But when I went there, people were already talking about camping out all night so they can get tickets at 5pm!!! Jeez. It's the same thing, except now people will just camp earlier for tickets instead of the actual shoes!  So basically No Ticket = No Purchase.
It's supposed to be a raffle from what I understand.

The more popular FL/HOH are giving raffle tickets. If you win/get chosen they give you a call and you can go pick up your pair
The less popular stores are just giving out tickets first come first serve, so if you get a ticket you're guaranteed a pair

Last edited:
FNL here is doing FCFS since they have 90+ pairs.

I'm good.

They won't sell them till 8am Black Friday though, but its whatever.

I'm not messing around with the "ticket system".

The FNL in Gurnee are going to be doing that Winner's Circle raffle for theirs & All the other stores are going to be doing the tickets

ANy IL heads shoot me a pm on another spot to cop these at w/o the hassle of doing each....smh just had to go to the in-laws this year for Thanksgiving. 
mad.gif

It's not raffles.  It clearly says "Tickets will be given out, Any shoe not purchased by 6pm will be forfeited." on the sign that they had posted.  If it were raffles it wouldn't say shoes will be forfeited.

Last edited:
My local FNL is opening at midnight, selling at midnight and is FCFS. 

Which now confirms I won't be going there. Not camping out with heards of people with kids and crying babies trying to get in the mall to rush to one store. This FNL option was like plan H anyways.

sorry this is kind of off topic but i have to let it out:

EASTBAY as much as i love them because they always come through for me, has me very mad with this new online release they did this morning. Why would you make me pay for a "gold club" to start doing online releases?? This makes no sense to me.

sorry this is kind of off topic but i have to let it out:
EASTBAY as much as i love them because they always come through for me, has me very mad with this new online release they did this morning. Why would you make me pay for a "gold club" to start doing online releases?? This makes no sense to me.
What are you referring to? I havent done Eastbay in a little while, whats changed?

now up on sneakerhead.com

had to grap my 2nd pair

have no prob paying extra for a stress free friday !

happy hunting

Back
Top Bottom