AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Does anyone know when the FL, FA, Champs ticket pick up window ends? I know it starts tomorrow. I'm going to try to get these online as usual but my plan B will be winning a raffle. My go to spot is Finishline.com but I'm highly suspicious of their new site. It's interesting that they launched a new site right before the busiest shopping season of the year. I'm not a fan of their new site as it seems slower than the previous one.

Last edited:
I have only 2 pairs of recent jordans, so quick question since I don't really keep up with jordan releases nowadays

What material is it on the uppers?

Is it the same material used on the 2010 infrared pack 6s?

also does the paint still crack on the midsoles like cdps?

Last edited:
I have only 2 pairs of recent jordans, so quick question since I don't really keep up with jordan releases nowadays
What material is it on the uppers?

Is it the same material used on the 2010 infrared pack 6s?
also does the paint still crack on the midsoles like cdps?

Got my pair yesterday, and I have to say that the suede is like the blk/varsity red 6's that dropped early 2010. I've heard peeps say that these are just like the cav 4's that dropped back in May I didn't cop those so I can't compare em. I'm gonna wear my breds this weekend ill see how the midsole holds up.

So, from time to time I run into my local spots in the evenings a week or so before RD and try to get part-timers to sell me joints early... Sometimes I have luck, but more often than not I can't get anyone to budge. Last night I worked for about 30mins on this dude to sell me the BCIV. The boxes in back had yet to be opened but I truly thought I had him convinced that it was ok to sell me a couple pair, until his stupid co-worker came back from break and blew up the spot. I'll try again a few more times, until RD.

Tickets will be given out on Sunday, November 18th at 5:00 p.m. local time for the Nike Air Foamposite One “Polarized Pink” and Jordan Retro IV “Bred”. Limit one ticket per customer per shoe while supplies last. You must have a valid photo ID in order to receive a ticket. If you receive a ticket you must be at the store between 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. local time on Wednesday, November 21st for the Nike Air Foamposite One “Polarized Pink” and between 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. local time on Friday, November 23rd for the Jordan Retro IV “Bred” to purchase your pre-selected size. You must have the ticket and show a validphoto ID that matches the name on the list in order to purchase the shoe. Any shoe not purchased by the 6:00 p.m. deadline will be forfeited.
Does anybody know if getting a Ticket from Footlocker guarantees you a pair of the Foamposites and Black Cements??? I've never had to deal with doing this ticket thing before.... It's all new to me.

Last edited:
Isn't that's the whole point of the tickets? To get "your pre-selected size" on RD.

And you might want to call your local Footlocker. Not all of them are handing out tickets. Only the major stores, it seems. 

Last edited:
This ticket system sounds like another shady tactic like the Nike Rsvp program. FTA will "call" the winner... Right. Just like how Nike picks and chooses the rsvp winners. Unless the DMs are there to oversee the process, its another rigged system.

I will judge these when I get em. tbh either these pics seriously don't do these justice or they are nowhere near as good as everyone is anticipating. Other than the shape, I am not impressed with em
i agree here. this release is highly suspect, based purely on photos and video posted to this point. from what i've observed on this forum, most people have absolutely zero basis for comparison to start with.

Thats funny, each man his own opinion I guess. Now that Ive got em, the only thing that still bugs me a little is the shape. The nubuck turned out to be no concern at all

Does anybody know if getting a Ticket from Footlocker guarantees you a pair of the Foamposites and Black Cements??? I've never had to deal with doing this ticket thing before.... It's all new to me.

I don't understand the point. That just means people will line up tonight or tomorrow morning instead of next week.

So, from time to time I run into my local spots in the evenings a week or so before RD and try to get part-timers to sell me joints early... Sometimes I have luck, but more often than not I can't get anyone to budge. Last night I worked for about 30mins on this dude to sell me the BCIV. The boxes in back had yet to be opened but I truly thought I had him convinced that it was ok to sell me a couple pair, until his stupid co-worker came back from break and blew up the spot. I'll try again a few more times, until RD.
What do you tell them? I might try doing this.

I don't understand the point. That just means people will line up tonight or tomorrow morning instead of next week.
A lot of malls are opening at 5am or so. Nike wants to release the shoes at 8am 
indifferent.gif
. So they don't want a bunch of people taking up space in the mall during black friday 

This ticket system sounds like another shady tactic like the Nike Rsvp program. FTA will "call" the winner... Right. Just like how Nike picks and chooses the rsvp winners. Unless the DMs are there to oversee the process, its another rigged system.
Ticket guarantees your size. Its not a raffle this time. 

Does anyone know if you indeed can get a ticket, do you have to go to the store on black Friday, or will they save the shoes for you? 

A lot of malls are opening at 5am or so. Nike wants to release the shoes at 8am :stoneface: . So they don't want a bunch of people taking up space in the mall during black friday 

So this isn't an attempt to make releases safer and more organized :smh:

Every store in my mall is giving me bs answers. We don't know yet, etc etc.

This is going to be a headache

So it basically depends on the store to do a midnight release on black friday or use the ticket system as a way to make this release safer.

Ticket guarantees your size. Its not a raffle this time. 
Some stores will do tickets.(first come) Some stores will raffle the tickets passed out. Either way, employees will hand out "winning" tickets to their family and friends. A la 21 Mercer Yeezy 2 scandal.

Back
Top Bottom