AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Oh yeah I knew it was FTL Euro, just wonder why we can't get anything like that, that can be used on ANYTHING (including the new release J's) here in America. 

Oh, and has anyone tried to log into their account on the new Finish line ******ed site.  Those of you that don't like the new NDC will be happy to know that FNL has changed their site to the exact same format using the same company, per the rep on the phone.  Anyway, the site will not recognize your login info.  At that point you have to request a new password, and reset all of that.  But some of us, myself included, it is screwed up to where it will not recognize your email either.  In the words of the rep on the phone "ohhhh yeah that sucks, you are screwed worse." 

In either case, EVERYONE will need to create a new winner's circle account (number and all) on FNL.com; after your first purchase you can call customer service and have all of your purchase info and points that you use dot have transferred over to your new account.

And if you are realllllly lucky myself, then when you try IE9, firefox, and chrome the required "Birth Date" field will not allow you to enter numbers into the field.  They know this is an issue and hope to have it fixed over the next few weeks.  And as of right now, there is nothing they can do over the phone.

All of this *****ing over the NDC site has just led to all of the other retail sites jumping on board and moving to that slow loading, ******ed platform.  Anyway, I let them know what perfect timing this is with all of these huge holiday releases.  So I am including this in this thread so that anyone planning to cop that 5 pair limit on FNL Friday gets their accounts as ready as possible now. 

Now I am anxiously awaiting the raffle phone calls tomorrow morning and wednesday.  Congrats to those that got guaranteed tickets, I really wish Tulsa would catch up to the rest of the world.

Thanks for the info fam, definitely had all of the issues you explained above :smh:

*repped*

Went and picked up another guaranteed ticket this morning. Have to take advantage of this new system while I can, before people start camping out overnight for tickets.

Went and picked up another guaranteed ticket this morning. Have to take advantage of this new system while I can, before people start camping out overnight for tickets.
Exactly what I expect to happen for the XI's. Especially with winter break from schools.

Busted mine out today, and they are definitively nice quality, very similar to the Cav 4's.
The only impressive non official pics so far. looks nice. Still pissed that they didnt use durabuck

True, but only certain spots hand out guaranteed tix for a chance to buy. A lot of folks think they got for sure tix when they dnt.

^^^ There's a difference between raffle tickets and Guranteed tickets call your spots and get clear information.!

well raffle system works because you can go in over a period of a couple of days to get the ticket and since it's not first come first serve, there will be no camping/hordes.  however.. it just makes it easier for employees to hook friends and fam up.

giving out guaranteed tickets.. doesn't help hordes.. at all

I have 21 total raffle tickets for size 13s at various shoe stores in my area...

Hopping for 2 pairs.

First raffle ever for me

What should I expect?

Just left Florida mall. Both Champs and HOH were giving out guaranteed tickets and both still have plenty. HOH had a stack of tickets and Champs seemed to be running low. They started giving them out yesterday. The thought is that this will also be the process for the XI's. Good Luck and now this is officially the easiest cop ever.

I have 21 total raffle tickets for size 13s at various shoe stores in my area...
Hopping for 2 pairs.
First raffle ever for me
What should I expect?

What places did you hit? I'm out in Davis and hit up Solano, Arden Fair, & Downtown Sac.

I don't think anyone should worry about getting a pair, hell 2 for that matter, there's plenty to go around, well atleast here. I work at a finishline and our store got 40 PAIRS. That's crazy, usually only get 12-18, especially for the big releases. Already got me 2 pair locked up but for the rest of you, good luck! Held them in my hands today, straight heat 
smokin.gif

I know cerritos and beverly center did the guaranteed pairs.  Not sure which other store did this as well.  Lakewood never picked up

Definitely more than 3 spots did guarantee tickets. The FTL I went to have 4-5times more than usual for this release, which told me everything I needed to know about availability

Yesterday down here in the N.O. Footlocker is the only place that was giving out guranteed tickets...Champs said 1st come 1st serve but I got my ticket Footlocker started giving them out at 5pm but i heard champs got like 200+ pairs should be a easy cop for those that don't have tickets...

Exactly what I expect to happen for the XI's. Especially with winter break from schools.

WORD IS THAT THE BRED 11'S WILL BE ONLINE RAFFLE.

I.E. GOLDEN MOMENTS PACK.

Footlockers in RI are still reserving pairs, just got my ticket today..  SZ 13 had to hit 4 stores before any luck.. 

Back
Top Bottom