AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I dropped in here a lil while ago to give you guys a heads up. My buddy is running a LEGIT contest to win a pair of breds. Here are the rules on entering.

GIVING AWAY 2 PAIRS OF BRED 4s THIS BLACK FRIDAY! this is how you can win : follow us on Instagram @sneakeryetii like our Facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/sneakeryetidotcom add us to friends on Facebook at www.facebook.com/sneakeryeti , follow us on twitter www.twitter.com/sneakeryeti . Lastly subscribe to our sneaker reviewer YouTube channel www.youtube.com/thegatorviking for all the latest sneaker reviews. Once you've done all this inbox me on Facebook with your name, size and your user names on twitter, IG , and YouTube and you'll be in the running for a free pair of bred 4s! Winner will be announced Black Friday !

Last edited:
I dropped in here a lil while ago to give you guys a heads up. My buddy is running a LEGIT contest to win a pair of breds. Here are the rules on entering.
GIVING AWAY 2 PAIRS OF BRED 4s THIS BLACK FRIDAY! this is how you can win : follow us on Instagram @sneakeryetii like our Facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/sneakeryetidotcom add us to friends on Facebook at www.facebook.com/sneakeryeti , follow us on twitter www.twitter.com/sneakeryeti . Lastly subscribe to our sneaker reviewer YouTube channel www.youtube.com/thegatorviking for all the latest sneaker reviews. Once you've done all this inbox me on Facebook with your name, size and your user names on twitter, IG , and YouTube and you'll be in the running for a free pair of bred 4s! Winner will be announced Black Friday !

should we also follow him home for extra chances?

I know cerritos and beverly center did the guaranteed pairs.  Not sure which other store did this as well.  Lakewood never picked up

I was at Cerritos yesterday and they are all going with the raffle except Finish Line. FL is going first come, first serve aka campers galore.

anyone know if solelegit.com is indeed legit? might cop my pair off them or on ebay since i'll be working on RD

I was at Cerritos yesterday and they are all going with the raffle except Finish Line. FL is going first come, first serve aka campers galore.
Really?  Those punks said they had already handed out tickets when i called at 6 yesterday.  Hate going to that footlocker, only decent thing i ever got from that one was the XXIII Bred's. 

I've been staying away from releases for a minute, but I went ahead and got 3 raffle tickets today. Hopefully I'm able to secure one so that I don't have to worry for the rest of the week. Only thing to do after is close off the year with the XIs and I'll be goooood.

Had a buddy a couple hours away hit the HoH down there and get my guaranteed sz 10.  DO NOT BUY THESE from sole legit or anyone else like that at this point, no matter what your excuse for not copping on RD.  The market will be flooded with these and retail will be down to $200 by the first week of December, if resellers are lucky.  On top of that, the raffles, guaranteed tickets, and MULTIPLE retail online sites that have 2-5 pair limits will have these for you to go after. 

I know every release since fall 2011 has been a B, and seemed like you had to line up or be waiting at a computer to cop, but these will be and already are very accessible at retail, 100% legit.  If you wanted them a month ago to feel cool that's one thing (and that's fine if it's your thing), but it is not necessary to pay that extra money, for what even may be shady pairs, at this point.  Go get as many raffle tix as you can at the very least.  Hell you can probably buy these for $200 a pop outside the mall Friday afternoon.  This shoe is unlike any release we have had the past 18 months and anyone looking to resell will flop with these. 

Save that extra cash and get some pre ordered blk/red XI's, as those will be the more limited pair that I'll shank you and all the other 15 yr old confused hipsters for
devil.gif

So is my mall the only place not doing raffle tickets?

8am releases at all stores and midnight at finishline for me...

LMAO @ you all and this raffle mess... I'll be sleeping in...thanks to my connects I already have all the rest of the releases for 2012 x2. Have fun kiddies these were so easy to cop early if you think these will be an easy cop think again hypebeasts are all over these my IVs XIs and foams are not B grades at all. just the fact that any shoe has a raffle along with it means HYPE and will sell out, and its a shame if the resellers will get these cuz they gon make yall pay top dollar for those who havent secured a pair already..

Yesterday down here in the N.O. Footlocker is the only place that was giving out guranteed tickets...Champs said 1st come 1st serve but I got my ticket Footlocker started giving them out at 5pm but i heard champs got like 200+ pairs should be a easy cop for those that don't have tickets...

on canal st??? SMH good luck with that the line is going to be long as hell i was down there to try and cop the white and grey 4s and that was a no go cops made everyone roll out cuz it was crazy this release will be 10x worse. i got my 2 pairs from fnl.com late in the afternoon. that was a good week for me especially copping the flight 1s earlier in the week

LMAO @ you all and this raffle mess... I'll be sleeping in...thanks to my connects I already have all the rest of the releases for 2012 x2. Have fun kiddies these were so easy to cop early if you think these will be an easy cop think again hypebeasts are all over these my IVs XIs and foams are not B grades at all. just the fact that any shoe has a raffle along with it means HYPE and will sell out, and its a shame if the resellers will get these cuz they gon make yall pay top dollar for those who havent secured a pair already..

Your cool

Had a buddy a couple hours away hit the HoH down there and get my guaranteed sz 10.  DO NOT BUY THESE from sole legit or anyone else like that at this point, no matter what your excuse for not copping on RD.  The market will be flooded with these and retail will be down to $200 by the first week of December, if resellers are lucky.  On top of that, the raffles, guaranteed tickets, and MULTIPLE retail online sites that have 2-5 pair limits will have these for you to go after. 

I know every release since fall 2011 has been a B, and seemed like you had to line up or be waiting at a computer to cop, but these will be and already are very accessible at retail, 100% legit.  If you wanted them a month ago to feel cool that's one thing (and that's fine if it's your thing), but it is not necessary to pay that extra money, for what even may be shady pairs, at this point.  Go get as many raffle tix as you can at the very least.  Hell you can probably buy these for $200 a pop outside the mall Friday afternoon.  This shoe is unlike any release we have had the past 18 months and anyone looking to resell will flop with these. 

Save that extra cash and get some pre ordered blk/red XI's, as those will be the more limited pair that I'll shank you and all the other 15 yr old confused hipsters for :evil:

LMAO any shoe that has to be got by a raffle means hype. glad i got my 2 pairs already. these will go fast and if you really think what you are saying is true then you probably wont get a pair...dont sleep.

Just came back from my HOH as well as Champs and picked up my tickets for these and the foams. Apparently the foams went out rather quickly last night while the IVs are still available as I could have walked in tonight and been given a ticket without the hold. My dude showed me both and they definitely did the IVs right this time. The foams are a little too much for my taste, but I'll see come Wednesday when I can actually try them on...

I'd say we're all just fortunate because this was the first time they implemented this system. Had more people known and been used to this set-up, it'd be a much different story and basically what a typical camp-out already is. Not much will change because of this...
Tickets.jpg

Last edited:
LMAO any shoe that has to be got by a raffle means hype. glad i got my 2 pairs already. these will go fast and if you really think what you are saying is true then you probably wont get a pair...dont sleep.
LOL at you.  You're the only idiot saying what you are saying on the last 20 pages.  I can sleep just fine because, if you read the whole post, it starts with me saying "YEP, got my guaranteed pair through a ticket at HoH" like the last 5 pages of this thread say.  You are the one who has the ridiculous post.  These are on a raffle because it is black Friday, malls open at midnight, and NIKE will not let these be sold until 8 eastern.  Flat out, point blank.  Only reason why.  Why is there a 2 pair limit on NDC and a FIVE pair limit on FNL then?  When is the last time you saw that?   

Sorry, but you are the one who is misinformed, and from your posts it looks like you have no idea about the details of this release.  What city you in?  Walk down to the closest HoH, go up to your "dude" and ask what you gotta do to get a pair of these.  He will point to the register and say grab your size out of that huge stack of tickets and come back in with it between 8am and 6pm Friday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom