AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I really don't think any GR shoe will be something that will require more than an hour or 2 of waiting.

I don't mind that because I'm not paying more than $175 for a pair of sneakers.

LMAO @ you all and this raffle mess... I'll be sleeping in...thanks to my connects I already have all the rest of the releases for 2012 x2. Have fun kiddies these were so easy to cop early if you think these will be an easy cop think again hypebeasts are all over these my IVs XIs and foams are not B grades at all. just the fact that any shoe has a raffle along with it means HYPE and will sell out, and its a shame if the resellers will get these cuz they gon make yall pay top dollar for those who havent secured a pair already..

Was able to get a ticket today . Employee said you're pretty much guaranteed a pair if you swing by the store from 8-6

Last edited:
LMAO @ you all and this raffle mess... I'll be sleeping in...thanks to my connects I already have all the rest of the releases for 2012 x2. Have fun kiddies these were so easy to cop early if you think these will be an easy cop think again hypebeasts are all over these my IVs XIs and foams are not B grades at all. just the fact that any shoe has a raffle along with it means HYPE and will sell out, and its a shame if the resellers will get these cuz they gon make yall pay top dollar for those who havent secured a pair already..

Cotdamn, you tried so hard. But you still ain't doing it.

Got 4 tix, hopefully I lock one down.

Question, since these are widely available, if I don't lock one down on my own. What would be fair to shoot my cousin? He's broke and offered to hold me down...

Serramonte is just filled with the raffle ticket lines. It's insane. Plus, HoH mentioned that all future releases will be like this from now on. They were even doing raffles for the Pennys, and the LeBrons. :smh:

debating if I should get my shift covered at work just so I can try and get these or just order off ebay..

Serramonte is just filled with the raffle ticket lines. It's insane. Plus, HoH mentioned that all future releases will be like this from now on. They were even doing raffles for the Pennys, and the LeBrons. :smh:

Raffles for the penny's and lebrons too?? Sheesh I'm glad I didn't waste my time over there. Knew there was going to be a million people entered in the raffle. Guess I can rule that spot out for future releases unless I got a gang of 20+ people with me.

Talked to a HOH employee and he said they are working on making the raffle for the Black/Red 11s an online raffle. This is still in the preliminary stages, so it might change later on, but for now, the online raffle is the plan.

:smokin we need this cuz everyone will be ready for the bred 11's

roll.gif

just called HOH in Bev Center and they gave out ALL tickets or whatever the process was....DAYUM i thought i was going to stroll in and pick up a 7.5 like i did with SJs way back!

I walked into the 34th FL today at 10am and got my ticket for my guaranteed pair. Really glad that they still had my size left- somewhat glad that this new ticket system thing seems to have thrown enough people off that I was still able to lock down a pair on Day 2 that tickets were getting passed out.

Got a ticket for a guaranteed pair today. Can't believe it was that easy, they still had a stack of tickets too

Got my pair on lock down as well. I'm liking this new ticket system. Don't even have to get up early since you have til 6 pm to pick them up.

sweet story bro, tell us again. PLEASE

I think this will be the only release this ticket system will be easy for....

and im pretty sure there are people who have no clue about the tickets...oh well lol

Last edited:
I couldn't go anywhere for a raffle ticket today for the PETTIEST reason. 
indifferent.gif

No biggie, I have alternate plans. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom