AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

:rofl:

Raffles for the penny's and lebrons too?? Sheesh I'm glad I didn't waste my time over there. Knew there was going to be a million people entered in the raffle. Guess I can rule that spot out for future releases unless I got a gang of 20+ people with me.
Times like this i'm glad I don't live in the Bay Area anymore, much easier finding shoes overseas 
mean.gif

LOL at you.  You're the only idiot saying what you are saying on the last 20 pages.  I can sleep just fine because, if you read the whole post, it starts with me saying "YEP, got my guaranteed pair through a ticket at HoH" like the last 5 pages of this thread say.  You are the one who has the ridiculous post.  These are on a raffle because it is black Friday, malls open at midnight, and NIKE will not let these be sold until 8 eastern.  Flat out, point blank.  Only reason why.  Why is there a 2 pair limit on NDC and a FIVE pair limit on FNL then?  When is the last time you saw that?   
Sorry, but you are the one who is misinformed, and from your posts it looks like you have no idea about the details of this release.  What city you in?  Walk down to the closest HoH, go up to your "dude" and ask what you gotta do to get a pair of these.  He will point to the register and say grab your size out of that huge stack of tickets and come back in with it between 8am and 6pm Friday.

You mean Finishline the site that cancels more orders than anyone?

Go ahead and order five pair and wait three weeks for $800 to get credited back to your credit card.

LMAO @ you all and this raffle mess... I'll be sleeping in...thanks to my connects I already have all the rest of the releases for 2012 x2. Have fun kiddies these were so easy to cop early if you think these will be an easy cop think again hypebeasts are all over these my IVs XIs and foams are not B grades at all. just the fact that any shoe has a raffle along with it means HYPE and will sell out, and its a shame if the resellers will get these cuz they gon make yall pay top dollar for those who havent secured a pair already..

so you're going to be sleep from 8am to 6pm on black friday :stoneface:

Forgot all about the tickets and went to sleep last night like I have to get them.  Went to the mall this morning went to the FootAction who were out and then I went to FootLocker and was able to get the last ticket they had.  I was very pleased and they said I could pick them up anytime between 8am - 6pm on Friday.  Then I went to the FinishLine just to scope it out and they had the nerve to have the Spizikes on display.  A few weeks ago they were sold out so I asked the guy if they had my size but he said they had a run from 10-11 so I was able to double score the last 3 pairs of Raging Bull Spizikes they had and get my locked in pair of 4s.  So I will be heading out on Thursday still because I need at least 2 pairs and online has not been kind in the past.  Made a mistake one time of buying a pair of Jordans not in my size and now I can't help myself.

there is a fairly good amount of pairs to go around..of course they will sell out and people will buy doubles, triples, whatever....nike stores have at least 200-250 and those are your low volume stores. but in this day and age, you will still have all the madness tho kuz people don't know how to relax
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yeah I got mine already. Magic1078, but I was just saying that FNL even allowing 5 per customer is nuts.  I order one pair releases from there and have never had any problems.  But HoH got my money on this release, times 2.

there is a fairly good amount of pairs to go around..of course they will sell out and people will buy doubles, triples, whatever....nike stores have at least 200-250 and those are your low volume stores. but in this day and age, you will still have all the madness tho kuz people don't know how to relax :lol:

One HOH got 100, and the Beverly Center which is the highest volume spot in Los Angeles got 200. Most low volume stores got a size run, and a few around 25. I don't know where your from but this is LA, which is known to get a large quantity.

There's no way a low volume spot gets 200 pairs. It's low volume for a reason.

How do these fit? If I wear a size 10.5 in the Olive IX's would I get a 10.5 in these too?

Yeah I got mine already. Magic1078, but I was just saying that FNL even allowing 5 per customer is nuts.  I order one pair releases from there and have never had any problems.  But HoH got my money on this release, times 2.
Who confirmed the 5 pair limit for FNL?  Last I heard, it was one per consumer...see tweet below.

Mikey Moose  ‏@loose_MOOSE3

@FinishLine  its monday, so whats the online pair limit on the jordan 4 black red releasing this friday?!?

Expand

3h Finish Line  ‏@FinishLine

@loose_MOOSE3  Limit 1 pair per customer.

Hide conversation  
4:56 PM - 19 Nov 12  · Details

Last edited:
son, they are one of the best lookin IMO and great for casual/everyday wear.

this highlights the changing of the guard. the new generation's "grail" is epitomized with shoe's like the SOUTH BEACH.

that shoe for me growing up was the AJ IV's.

kinda funny when ya think about it lol

Hopefully these fit like the fire red 4's because i went true to size on my ticket and they ran out of a half size smaller at my FTL.

Who confirmed the 5 pair limit for FNL?  Last I heard, it was one per consumer...see tweet below.

Mikey Moose  ‏@loose_MOOSE3

@FinishLine  its monday, so whats the online pair limit on the jordan 4 black red releasing this friday?!?

Expand

3h Finish Line  ‏@FinishLine

@loose_MOOSE3  Limit 1 pair per customer.

Hide conversation  
4:56 PM - 19 Nov 12  · Details
It's in this thread pages back when someone first says the NDC 2 limit, which also surprised me, and someone says FNL tweeted 5 pairs, which REALLY surprised me.

Evey pair I've seen in person has looked better and better.  Two pairs are a must with these

either pay a little extra or check all footlockers in case they have a few left over tickets. Depends how busy your day is tomorrow

i got an 11 1/2 for a friend but now im thinking i need a pair myself, the suede is nice and buttery in person, just have no clue whether or not the paint will chip like the cdp 08's :smh:

i got an 11 1/2 for a friend but now im thinking i need a pair myself, the suede is nice and buttery in person, just have no clue whether or not the paint will chip like the cdp 08's
mean.gif
I've copped most of the 4's this year and after multiple wears on each pair I have had no chipping problems at all. Take that how you want but unless you're literally weighing down 500 pounds on the midsole i doubt you'll have much of a problem.

Hopefully these fit like the fire red 4's because i went true to size on my ticket and they ran out of a half size smaller at my FTL.

You should be good B. I went with my customary half size down for IV's, but they are definitely closer to TTS than previous IV releases this year.
I think most people will be fine in either TTS or 0.5 down

This thread is starting to move faster than I can keep up with, you know its getting close to RD, people gonna start acting crazy any minute

Last edited:
Looks like I'll b waiting in line at 7am on black friday at my local mom n shop. No way anyone should be paying above retail if the numbers are correct on this release

How much do you guys think these will go for resale wise?

Thinking about copping them later down the line...
I see the white cements on ebay going for $250 and under. Hoping these will be the same.

Back
Top Bottom