AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

aww bro all i know is the NEX b/c of bro-inlaw i know a couple stores in the OC though...i know that doesn't help
eyes.gif
Thanks anyways bro

Macy's.
Couple NT'ers want me to hook them up with my discount on Polos.
laugh.gif

Its gonna be crazy busy!
Not looking forward to it at all.
mean.gif
i dont know why people go nuts at macys on black friday if friends and family starts next wednesday. 25% off everything including polo. i usually come out with like 3 polos when macys has the friends and family sale.

Last edited:
^ This guy knows!

:smokin

Same thing I be thinking.

They just want that "sale" when prices will be cheaper AFTER Black Friday.

You have to remember, Finishline stores will have some sort of line/camping so anyone can still control their chances that way.  Then you have finishline and NDC for companies not doing raffles and guaranteed pairs.  Add on top of that Eastbay FTL FTA champs and JJ are all online retailers too.  And EVERY WHERE is saying they have a lot of these. 

The winning raffle or guaranteed ticket feels good today, but you all still have a better than normal chance at getting these on RD.  With the releases that just happened, on top of the releases over the next month and a half, resellers cannot afford to buy a majority of this massive release.  All of the normal logic does not apply here.  Raffles/sweepstakes are almost just a bonus releases on these for people on mailing lists and that are paying a good deal of attention to the details of this release. 

GOOOOS FRAAAAAA BAHHHH

i dont know why people go nuts at macys on black friday if friends and family starts next wednesday. 25% off everything including polo. i usually come out with like 3 polos when macys has the friends and family sale.

Exactly. People go HAM in the home department for all those kitchen appliances which I understand but for the rest of the store it's like why are you here at 5am when you can be in bed? Sorry to go off topic.

must be a lot to go around cause footaction in houston said they had many leftovers and just gave me a ticket for a 10.5. now im on the fence cause im being cheap lol

i think houston got a lot.  hit 6/6 at first colony and only one store didn't 8.5 left.  AND finishline and sheikh weren't doing tickets.

hmu if you need a pair and can meet me there.  i def am not getting all of them.  unless anyone knows differently, my understanding is that fl/fa/champs are putting the ones that don't get picked up available first come first serve for those that struck out

Looks like i'm 0/4 on the raffle tickets. :frown:
2 were from FL and 2 were from Champs. Anyone know if Champs was calling today or tomorrow in Northridge or Topanga.

I can't believe people are seriously OK with this BS raffle system. 

These are general release SHOES. SHOES. 

Shoes. 

Come on man, I have to win a chance to BUY some damn shoes? This is madness. I had 4 tickets and didn't get one call. I was upset that I even had to do this dumb ish, let alone not getting a call. Man I cannot stand how the game has gotten, and I am seriously contemplating suing Jordan Brand. 

It's not the resellers that screw the game up. It's JB themselves. If Apple can restock the iPhones and iPads, Jordan can restock shoes. Period. 

I gave up around 8 and fell asleep. Finally get a call after 9 from a Champs I entered. 5 mins later, my girl gets a call from the same champs for another pair. 2 pairs from the same stor out 14 raffle tickets from 8 different stores.

For you dudes who didnt get a call back you still have a chance online INCLUDING sites across the pond. One which will have it for $190 shipped

I can't believe people are seriously OK with this BS raffle system. 

These are general release SHOES. SHOES. 

Shoes. 

Come on man, I have to win a chance to BUY some damn shoes? This is madness. I had 4 tickets and didn't get one call. I was upset that I even had to do this dumb ish, let alone not getting a call. Man I cannot stand how the game has gotten, and I am seriously contemplating suing Jordan Brand. 

It's not the resellers that screw the game up. It's JB themselves. If Apple can restock the iPhones and iPads, Jordan can restock shoes. Period. 

JB does restock. Nd ur in LA there's plenty of spots to cop from come RD. No need to be discouraged. At least not yet

Back
Top Bottom