AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Finishline, Shoe Palace, and Shiek here in SF/DC Bay Area are all first come first serve. I think 5am so for those who didn't win the a raffle, you have a good chance to buy then.

@AT lets be honest, Breds ain't getting restocked.

Was the finish line at fox hills doing raffles?

I'm saying they do restock in general for other releases. Finish Lines all around LA are first come first serve. You'll be alright fam.

What?

It's much harder to get Js in a bigger city especially LA with all these beasts (no disrespect). Just too difficult because of the amount of people that live here (14 million).

Last edited:
i love philly ticket process for sizes no raffles tho i didnt know they were doing raffles for them in other cities

What? 

It's much harder to get Js in a bigger city especially LA with all these Hispanic beasts (no disrespect). Just too difficult because of the amount of people that live here (14 million). 

Bigger cities get more stock but also more people buying so I know what you mean. I thought these should be easy for me to get even through the raffle system but I was wrong. The amount of people these days in the Bay Area (Hype Beast Capital) have made it so difficult these days to copp kicks. Swear I seen one kid bringing his whole fam around the mall to all the shoes store for the raffles.

Last edited:
Just a heads up for NDC, ebates is having 10% cashback on NDC this week and if your lucky they CAN be used on these. Not sure how you can make it work unless you find them through the site and dont go through the twitter link.

good luck

Real talk.

Me and my girl went to two stores in the Fox Hill Mall (I've copped all the general releases since the Cements from the Footaction there), and this one cat straight followed us with his entire family, everyone filling out the ticket form. I'm just like 
mean.gif

But this isn't people's fault though. It's JB. They know how beloved this kick is. How hard is it to drop 150 pair a store? 

Bred 11? I have no hope man, and that's sad because IT IS A SHOE

Last edited:
Well just got a call from my local Footaction, I was pulled for my 10.5
If you in the Bay Area and want a 10.5... get @ me. Can have mines

damn,.. broseph! too bad it wasnt 11.5-12 :tongue:

this raffle/ticket system seems to be getting to folks.. for SHOES.. a GR SHOE!

JB/Nike is loving this.. ill try my luck online.

Real talk.

Me and my girl went to two stores in the Fox Hill Mall (I've copped all the general releases since the Cements from the Footaction there), and this one cat straight followed us with his entire family, everyone filling out the ticket form. I'm just like :smh:

But this isn't people's fault though. It's JB. They know how beloved this kick is. How hard is it to drop 150 pair a store? 

Bred 11? I have no hope man, and that's sad because IT IS A SHOE

I'm with you. Setting my hopes of copping the XI's real low. If I get them great.

went 0-3 on raffles out here in la...i'm the shortest dude almost everywhere i go, why's it so hard to lock up my 8.5?

What? 

It's much harder to get Js in a bigger city especially LA with all these Hispanic beasts (no disrespect). Just too difficult because of the amount of people that live here (14 million). 
Bwahahahahaha 
laugh.gif
 This ish made me cry lmao. 

Last edited:
Just a heads up for NDC, ebates is having 10% cashback on NDC this week and if your lucky they CAN be used on these. Not sure how you can make it work unless you find them through the site and dont go through the twitter link.
good luck
Due to NDC's cart saving system, you can just have your ebates "referral page" up on one tab, add the shoes from a different browser window and refresh the ebates NDC tab and the shoes will show up in your cart. Just check out with the correct tab and you should be good to go. Using this method has always resulted in cashback for me.

0-4 with raffles in the OC area. gonna try rsvp tomorrrow and ndc friday morning. my last resort will be sneakerpost if theyre still available by then.

Back
Top Bottom