AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Got my call from Footlocker for my size. Im an extremely happy man being these are my grails, but still believe the raffle thing is complete BS. Having to put in major leg work at multiple locations for 1 call back for a pair of shoes is just ridiculous. I'd only go thru these extreme lengths for this pair. Hopefully these are as abundant as the cement 3s were last year and everyone who really wants a pair will get them.

No callbacks for me, so 0-2 for this raffle. No big deal, will try online Friday morning. Worst case scenario is that I strike out there. I'll just stroll to the mall around 6 pm and see what pairs didn't get claimed. Maybe I'll get lucky for my pair. Gotta use those rewards for footaction before they expire Saturday.

LA, city of hypebeasts over here

I've lived near Chicago, and in NYC and PA, and now in LA. LA is by far THE WORST place to be if u love shoes. The hypebeasts out here gobble up everything. It's disgusting. I hate it. Keep in mind, out here in LA is where those douche bags started camping a month ahead of time for the Yeezy 2's.

Heres a fail story.

On Sunday I hit up 24 Hour Fitness around 5pm. It's located at the mall and Champs just opened up last week that is directly across from 24. I noticed a small line was formed and I had no idea what it was for since Im not up on release dates like I used to be... but I knew it wasnt the IVs since they drop on BF. Kept it movin. But I kept thinking about that line and it bugged the hell out of me. So I jump on NT and find out.. IT WAS THE LINE TO GET TICKETS FOR THE IVs . OF COURSE IT WAS :smh::smh::smh:

I was gonna try my luck on NDC anyway but to think I could of had this handled on Sunday pisses me off :lol:. Oh well :\

Just got hired at Finishline! Store Manager is super koo we got our 4breds in and I'm the only 10.5.... My pair is already locked in what they call the safe room!! LoL

Just got hired at Finishline! Store Manager is super koo we got our 4breds in and I'm the only 10.5.... My pair is already locked in what they call the safe room!! LoL
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Think I found this new spot it's a gem if I swing by this release and find out its still quiet I'll be letting you guys on eastern mass know where it's at

:lol: :smh: :smh: :smh: Read a couple pages and people taking shots everywhere in this thread. Is this what buying shoes has turned into? Execs at Nike must be laughing at this frenzy.

I can't believe people are seriously OK with this BS raffle system. 

These are general release SHOES. SHOES. 

Shoes. 

Come on man, I have to win a chance to BUY some damn shoes? This is madness. I had 4 tickets and didn't get one call. I was upset that I even had to do this dumb ish, let alone not getting a call. Man I cannot stand how the game has gotten, and I am seriously contemplating suing Jordan Brand. 

It's not the resellers that screw the game up. It's JB themselves. If Apple can restock the iPhones and iPads, Jordan can restock shoes. Period. 
These are DEFINITELY NOT a General Release.  They're very limited.  That's the point of the tickets because there isn't enough pairs for everyone to have this.

just one and a bit more days, i want these already!

these week is crazy for Nike releases :smh:

Last edited:
You must not live in a big city. Quite the opposite. Yes, but cities have more pairs, but we also have more sneakerheads gobbling them up. LA, city of hypebeasts over here
I live in a big city where everyone buys Jordans even before the hypebeasts. Yet I was still able to get tickets on Monday. These are GRs. Everyone has them. If you live in a big city and put in some effort like I said you'll be able to cop for retail. 

^^^what he said...got a guarantee at champs.....walked across to fta and entered lottery and got called today anther size 11. Plus won the foams but passing on them. Doubling uo on these....quality looks on point.

FOR BAY AREA FOLKS.

DID ANYONE GET CALLED THAT GOT TICKETS FROM SERRAMONTE?

I SPECIFICLY READ THEY ARE POSTING ON THE MALL WEBSITE BUT NOTHING SO FAR, JW.

FOR BAY AREA FOLKS.
DID ANYONE GET CALLED THAT GOT TICKETS FROM SERRAMONTE?
I SPECIFICLY READ THEY ARE POSTING ON THE MALL WEBSITE BUT NOTHING SO FAR, JW.

I heard the samething when i went to get my tickets at serramontehoh and footaction. Effin liars ive been checking the website all day today. Hopefully they post something tomorrow.

Long story short, I had no idea about any raffle system for these and apparently neither did the stores out here in Kansas City. Went around on Saturday to start doing research and all the stores said midnight on Friday. Went to another mall Monday and this raffle business is going on. Signed up at footaction footlocker and champs. Champs already called me back and said your size 13 is on lock! This is the absolute easiest cop of all time. To many resellers and kids out here that eat up everything and since we are not a huge city we get less pairs than the Chicago's LA's etc. The hardest part will be trying to find a parking spot!

The Footaction near me was doing the guaranteed ticket thing on Sunday and I went by around 3 PM to check it out and they moved it to 6 PM instead of 5 PM. There were already people camping outside of the mall so I went to Target for around 20 minutes to pick some stuff up and when I walked out the line was already 3 times as long as it was when I got there. I got off work early on Monday so I decided to head to another mall and pick up raffle tickets before the 5 PM cutoff time. Picked one up at Footlocker first then went to Champs and got one there. The first salesperson I asked about the raffle at Champs had no idea what I was talking about and he had to ask a cashier. Today I got a call from Champs and they told me that I got chosen and my pair will be waiting for me on Friday. The Footlocker had a notice taped to the windows and the Champs didn't so maybe they had less people sign up there. Honestly didn't think I'd actually win one and was gonna just try my luck in getting them online.

Back
Top Bottom