AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

a majority of those sites sell shoes at a markup so i hope resellers are dumb enough to buy them to flip.

mean.gif
 spoon feeding the beast/lurkers/resellers....
I guess that's one way to look at it.. the other is he's helping people that sign up for this forum, to share knowledge. Isn't that what it's all about?

Do you honestly think that list is going to be a game changer for resellers?

I guess that's one way to look at it.. the other is he's helping people that sign up for this forum, to share knowledge. Isn't that what it's all about?

Do you honestly think that list is going to be a game changer for resellers?

Do you honestly think that its just helping actual NT'ers? (And that is assuming all NT'ers aren't resellers which also isn't true) You are helping the very people most of us despise. Now anyone with a CC can cop from most of those sites and limit the # of pairs available. Those small overseas sites don't get more than a few pair of each size.:smh:

Last edited:
Do you guys actually think this is the first time a list like that was posted? Do you think these resellers don't know about most of those sites??? You guys are seriously dreaming and lying to yourselves....

damn. whatever folks opinion on it. iw ouldnt have shared the other sites.. prob only to some NT vets.. oh well.. like dood said.. "there goes the neighborhood"

Do you guys actually think this is the first time a list like that was posted? Do you think these resellers don't know about most of those sites??? You guys are seriously dreaming and lying to yourselves....
I agree, it's actually laughable these guys and there 'secret lists'.. 20 minutes with a google search I'd have the same results.. epic FAIL.

damn. whatever folks opinion on it. iw ouldnt have shared the other sites.. prob only to some NT vets.. oh well.. like dood said.. "there goes the neighborhood"
greedy folk. I like to help others.. but that's just me..

I guess I should have kept the NT Chicago Tweet a "secret"
roll.gif

Right but don't you think the hypebeasts are growing at an exponential rate as of late? It's not the same as if the list was posted 2-3 years ago..."The Game" has changed as so many have put it. Why make it harder than it already is?

EDIT: I guess we agree to disagree. Just remember not everyone's intentions on this site are to get, wear, and enjoy their shoes. There are a lot of eyes on these pages, a ton of whom are here just to make a quick buck. That is all. Don't feel like going back and forth with people. I see both sides, and in an ideal world I agree with sharing everything, but sadly this isn't.

Last edited:
Right but don't you think the hypebeasts are growing at an exponential rate as of late? It's not the same as if the list was posted 2-3 years ago..."The Game" has changed as so many have put it. Why make it harder than it already is?
I'm sure a list like that was posted during the concords, that to me is when the pinnacle of hypebeastdom started. This is 2012 like the other dude said a Google search on "european jordan websites" would get you most of the same results (believe me I've tried it). It doesn't take a rocket scientist to use Google. The dude just made it convenient for everybody which take it for what you wish is not going to blow up those websites that train left the station long ago.....

No offense to whoever is trying to go back and forth on this list and store topic. But I'm gonna leave it alone. I don't wanna contribute to clogging the thread of nonsense anymore than I already have.

Props to posting the info. At some point we all needed a helping hand. But when you give out everything, it defeats the ones who actually did their homework. Not everyone who cops shoes are in this thread and they just check in with NT without making a account. Then when you miss out hes the guy on ebay raping you without vasaline for the J's you wanted... It is what it is.

I hope all my fellow NT'ers get as many pairs as they want. I'll get mine by hell or highway. I'm used to it by now and it's not gonna go back to the "good ol days"

EDIT: I guess we agree to disagree. Just remember not everyone's intentions on this site are to get, wear, and enjoy their shoes. There are a lot of eyes on these pages, a ton of whom are here just to make a quick buck. That is all. Don't feel like going back and forth with people. I see both sides, and in an ideal world I agree with sharing everything, but sadly this isn't.
Fair enough. I just hope all the die hards here get a pair, that's all.

Back
Top Bottom