AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

gonna try n get another pair!
nthat.gif
Yellowing?

^^ How did you two come across the site? Did someone tell you about it, or you just magically found it browsing the internet? I never get why people want to hold onto site names like it's a secret society.

dude some of us have put in a lil more work than others....if u dont work u dont eat its simple...i dont like resellers and i rock everything i cop thats the point of buying it

Anyone with info on any Portland OR release info would be great, wasn't able to get in line anywhere today for a raffle and missed the RSVP for NikePortland

wow, repped.
im still scared of the damn NDC cart thing but i might give it a try. sucks they lowered it from 10% to 6% but still will save almost 10 bucks.
You should be good. The cart has never disappear on me as long as you sign into your nikestore account with your ebates/NDC browser page before the shoes launch. I've done this on more than 20 releases since NDC's new cart system and it has never been a problem. I use Google Chrome as my browser if that helps.

^^ How did you two come across the site? Did someone tell you about it, or you just magically found it browsing the internet? I never get why people want to hold onto site names like it's a secret society.
I actually searched and found them a year and a half ago after I got put on about some other euro spots. I'm not mad at it. But when people keep dropping links to stores not everyone knows about, you're screwing yourself for the future cos now your spot is blown up. I have plenty other resources. Sole Heaven is not going to break me and stop me from getting mines. 

See I just threw the complete name out there. Everyone flock to it now. 

Last edited:
most have jordans, some dont.

some are international, some arent.

do your own research on each one if you so desire.

and most importantly.....share :D

Nike.com
Eastbay.com
Finishline.com
Footlocker.com
Footaction.com
Champs.com
Jimmyjazz.com
Dickssportinggoods.com
Nbastore.com
Offspring.co.uk
Soleheaven.com
Shelta.eu
Oqium.nl
Premierskateboarding.com
Swishbasketball.net (co.uk)
Milkskate.com
Size.co.uk
Ubiqlife.com
Madkickz.com
Cooshti.com
Urbanindustry.co.uk
Crookedtongues.com
Sneakersnstuff.com
Endclothing.co.uk
Wellgosh.com
Snipesshop.de
Natterjacks.com
Hanon-shop.com
Shopmyoslife.com
Footasylum.com
Store.premierboutique.com
Caliroots.com
Packershoes.com
Stickabush.com
Deadstock.ca
Titolo.ch
Kickz.com
Rarebreedfootwear.com
Sneakerhead.com
Deadstockshoes.com
Ycmc.com
Extrabutterny.com
Kithnyc.com
Karmaloop.com
Wishatl.com
C-apsule.com
Thegoodwillout.com
Tresbienshop.com
Sneakerpolitics.com
Starcowparis.com
Snkrs.com
Solebox.com
Featuresneakerboutique.com
Rimenyc.com
Thepremierstore.com
Academy-clothes.co.uk
Lacelocked.com
Shelflife.co.za
Rockcitykicks.com
43einhalb.com
Coverchord.com
Othshop.ca
Shoebizsf.com

most have jordans, some dont.
some are international, some arent.
do your own research on each one if you so desire.
and most importantly.....share
happy.gif

Nike.com
Eastbay.com
Finishline.com
Footlocker.com
Footaction.com
Champs.com
Jimmyjazz.com
Dickssportinggoods.com
Nbastore.com
Offspring.co.uk
Soleheaven.com
Shelta.eu
Oqium.nl
Premierskateboarding.com
Swishbasketball.net (co.uk)
Milkskate.com
Size.co.uk
Ubiqlife.com
Madkickz.com
Cooshti.com
Urbanindustry.co.uk
Crookedtongues.com
Sneakersnstuff.com
Endclothing.co.uk
Wellgosh.com
Snipesshop.de
Natterjacks.com
Hanon-shop.com
Shopmyoslife.com
Footasylum.com
Store.premierboutique.com
Caliroots.com
Packershoes.com
Stickabush.com
Deadstock.ca
Titolo.ch
Kickz.com
Rarebreedfootwear.com
Sneakerhead.com
Deadstockshoes.com
Ycmc.com
Extrabutterny.com
Kithnyc.com
Karmaloop.com
Wishatl.com
C-apsule.com
Thegoodwillout.com
Tresbienshop.com
Sneakerpolitics.com
Starcowparis.com
Snkrs.com
Solebox.com
Featuresneakerboutique.com
Rimenyc.com
Thepremierstore.com
Academy-clothes.co.uk
Lacelocked.com
Shelflife.co.za
Rockcitykicks.com
43einhalb.com
Coverchord.com
Othshop.ca
Shoebizsf.com
^THIS

Solid work, need more like you

Well there goes the neighborhood...:smh: I hope everyone has other connects cuz now it will be impossible to cop from any of those places

pretty much every mall in my area still have my size available. i could grab tickets for 4 pairs and quadruple up if i wanted to. aside from the tickets system, this is how all release should be. no hype, no worry.

Well there goes the neighborhood...
mean.gif
I hope everyone has other connects cuz now it will be impossible to cop from any of those places
You're really gunna hate on someone for posting a list of websites that carry the shoe in this thread!?
mean.gif

You gotta be kidding me.. what % of national sales are even derived from niketalk.com users...

Last edited:
You're really gunna hate on someone for posting a list of websites that carry the shoe in this thread!? :smh:

You gotta be kidding me.. what % of national sales are even derived from niketalk.com users...

If this was a closed community, sure post away. That stuff used to be passed along by people via PM so the lurkers/hypebeasts didn't get all our "secrets". I'm just saying these are all relatively small shops that don't get a ton of inventory. So if 10 more people with the same size as me try to cop from one of these places my chances of getting my pair is much lower. The worst part is, is that most aren't even NT'ers, but just someone who follows the thread....if there was some way to truly keep it private and to just NT'ers, I'm all for it...of course I have benefited from the wealth of knowledge on here. But it was through careful PM's to people in the know and offering something back in return. (Ie helping with twitter releases when they were easier, how the old NDC worked, etc) And heck I don't even consider myself a veteran on this site.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom