AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

^ read the air yeezy 2 thread, there lies your secret

i know its prob rigged but yet you got people on NT saying they got theres thru and it feels bad man knowing these people live like hours away and winning while you live nearby and cant even win at your local NT :smh:

i just dont know what i do wrong on the RSVP send 1 dm as soon as the tweet goes live :rolleyes i just wanna win 1 RSVP lol i couldnt even get an RSVP on the military 4s :x

Missed on LA, probably gonna be the same with NTSM. Online or bust here we come!!!

2ns5g0l.gif

I have no idea why RSVP would be rigged in my favor, especially at a store that is new to me due to my move from Chicago to the Bay. Sour grapes around here, not some Nike conspiracy.

i know its prob rigged but yet you got people on NT saying they got theres thru and it feels bad man knowing these people live like hours away and winning while you live nearby and cant even win at your local NT :smh:
i just dont know what i do wrong on the RSVP send 1 dm as soon as the tweet goes live :rolleyes i just wanna win 1 RSVP lol i couldnt even get an RSVP on the military 4s :x

on the military 4's? :lol: , i meant read the most recent page in that thread, some guy wrote something about it which youll find interesting

DM for SM for size 9 acquired

Just got one from LA too. Very surprised b/c i replied over 30 sec.

Last edited:
well NTNY just tweeted they sent all rsvp's. guess i struck out :smh:
sent DM like 10secs after it opened too

It's a freaking miracle. After 6 months of striking out at RSVP's, I finally got a DM from Nike Santa Monica.

Last edited:
I have no idea why RSVP would be rigged in my favor, especially at a store that is new to me due to my move from Chicago to the Bay. Sour grapes around here, not some Nike conspiracy.
I'm from Chicago and I can't wait to move to the Bay. Combine this with your locked pair and I am one envious dude right now....

This DM **** is ******g horse ****. Sent the DM within a minute spelled correctly and I dont get ****. I can never get thru this **** man.

What a waste of a day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom