AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

If Twitter users don't get their pair in the allotted time then they release to general public if I'm not mistaken.

correct. I'd be surprised if some dont pick up. For you Cali dudes, keep an eye on NTSM twitter. They also release more the next day. ALWAYS. I live 2 miles from there and they also keep some pairs stashed away for the next day. Go to the 3rd street promenade in the morning and just hang out.

I'm breaking out the carmine's and old school Jordan jersey for this release.. f' it.

to some of you these are just a shoe.. to me these are THE SHOT over Ehlo!
nthat.gif

Last edited:
No you didn't. You did not get the notification, type in the word and send in 3 seconds from when that tweet went live. Lets just make up numbers of what it takes. 3 seconds, 18 sec, 30 sec. LOL
I already had my name, size, but I left the hashtag blank until the tweet came out. And some dude said he sent it within 18 seconds up there so no i'm not just throwing up random numbers.

Its just common sense which you obviously lack.
my twitter notification said "18 seconds ago" after id sent back my dm.

3 seconds is a joke though. i dont believe dude.
laugh.gif

So Eastbay starts selling them at 8am friday right? what about nike dot com and footlocker and the other sites?

sorry i know this has been repeated a ton of times but ... 143 pages is a lot to sift thru

Last edited:
Damn no call back from HoH... I wanted to use my coupons... I'll save it for XIs... Oh well 2 out of 3 isn't bad.

So if you didn't get a DM from Nike, there's no reason to stand in line to see if they have pairs available?
So all non twitter users are S.O.L?
These will be online and in every shoe store. This isn't a limited release.
Still have to be on top of your game to get your specific size though.

wow i thought i took an L with NTSF, but surprisingly i got a DM 20 min after they tweeted "all DMs have been sent out".

I feel you brother! I got confirmed for a size 14 at NTSM too. Got the unexpected call on the way home from work. First victory since the AJKO's. Might go for a second, but right now I'm gonna sit back with some King Taco and watch the Lakers game. Jobs done 
Since when do they call to confirm? Didnt even know they had access to our numbers through Twitter. I got a DM from Santa Monica. 
eyes.gif

King Taco huh? Some sopes right now 
pimp.gif

All IVs are terrible in terms of comfort. Broke my militaries out on a trip to NY. Only regret of my trip. They are fine if you wear em for 2ish hours, but damn once I got to 4 my feet were begging me to take them off but I somehow wore them for two more hours and I can safely say they are few things less comfortable than that, VERY FEW. AND the militaries were the most comfortable pair all year
My '06 Millitarys might be the most uncomfortable shoes I have ever owned.

I haven't picked up some J's since the military IV's in 2006. Decided to get these and found out about this raffle deal on Tuesday after all the tickets went out at the local spots. Didn't end up getting a DM on NTLA or Santa Monica through twitter as well. This whole journey you gotta go on to pick up some shoes is ridiculous now

well i guess its online or bust for me
missed out on all the tickets and stuff
work kicked my *** this week lol
anybody in the LA area got an extra 9.5 ticket pm me
we could work something out

This DM **** is ******g horse ****. Sent the DM within a minute spelled correctly and I dont get ****. I can never get thru this **** man.

What a waste of a day
I don't know why you guys think this is fast enough. WITHIN A MINUTE? There are people doing it within 5 seconds!

So if you didn't get a DM from Nike, there's no reason to stand in line to see if they have pairs available?
So all non twitter users are S.O.L?
Are you from Chicago? A lot of stores will have these: mom & pops.

i dont know why people go nuts at macys on black friday if friends and family starts next wednesday. 25% off everything including polo. i usually come out with like 3 polos when macys has the friends and family sale.
^^^

I haven't picked up some J's since the military IV's in 2006. Decided to get these and found out about this raffle deal on Tuesday after all the tickets went out at the local spots. Didn't end up getting a DM on NTLA or Santa Monica through twitter as well. This whole journey you gotta go on to pick up some shoes is ridiculous now

Exactly how I feel fam, I still got my CDP IV's but the paint chipping already...

Last edited:
all this talk about cracking is killing my mood on these. to be honest small cracking is not an issue to me. ive seen horror pics though of the 99s that they have literally fallen apart from the mid sole. was the falling apart of mid soles only on the 99s? how have the 04s held up for those that have them?
dude, the 99 retros are over a decade old. one of the shoes in my pair has started to separate, but thats to be expected from materials that age. the foam midsole is the weak link. but the old 99s are the closest youll ever find to og (durabuck, shape, nike air, etc), which is why people go to all the hassle to swap soles and restore them rather than mess with new retros.

KING TACO
smokin.gif

Get me 4 carne asada tacos + 1 el pastor burrito, side of red sauce please.
Aww damn bro. Read this after I left 
nerd.gif
. Best of luck with those breds and tacos
correct. I'd be surprised if some dont pick up. For you Cali dudes, keep an eye on NTSM twitter. They also release more the next day. ALWAYS. I live 2 miles from there and they also keep some pairs stashed away for the next day. Go to the 3rd street promenade in the morning and just hang out.
Yeah I don't know about stashed, but most of the time they're the left overs from whatever wasn't picked up. Seems to be almost every release too. If you want it, you should be there so incase its FCFS. And be on your twitter.
I'm breaking out the carmine's and old school Jordan jersey for this release.. f' it.

to some of you these are just a shoe.. to me these are THE SHOT over Ehlo!
nthat.gif

Great video. One of the best NBA moments in history. I was 6. Remember watching this with pops.

and thats all folks.

Nike Los Angeles ‏@NikeLA
All DM’s have been sent for the Air Jordan 4 Retro #RSVP. Only those who have received a confirmation DM can participate in this launch.

Since when do they call to confirm? Didnt even know they had access to our numbers through Twitter. I got a DM from Santa Monica. 
eyes.gif

King Taco huh? Some sopes right now 
pimp.gif
I stand corrected. See what had happened was...... My bad I meant emailed/DM'd. 

Good thing tho. I got my 2nd rsvp from NTLA not to long ago_Officially done with this shoe, just gotta pick them up. 0-6 on raffles. 2-0 on rsvp. That's my final score.

Sopes. Mmmmm. Had two al pastors...

Back
Top Bottom