AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Just barely got my dm for size 12 at ntsf. I sent it less than 10 sec after it went live. Waitng on the one I did for 9.5 these are both for friends. My good deed for the holidays

Not to sound like a **** to most of you that missed out, but 18 seconds.....30 seconds....1 minute is nowhere close when your competing with your whole city and possibly people who are hours or even states away. I would say under 5-10 seconds is hopeful depending on size. I sent mine within 3 seconds and got my pair.

5 for 5 on the rsvp at la and sm. helped a few friends out. jb def must have produced a grip of pairs of these.

Every store in Dallas will have these, so not tripping about not getting them early or missing out on DM.
Gotta decide on the double up or not.

After striking out on all the Raffles here in San Jose finally got a DM from NTSF for a Size 11. Probably got the DM in about 30-40 seconds after the link went live. Trying to see what's up with my sister's boyfriend who sent his DM about 3 mins after to see if he got through...

Not to sound like a **** to most of you that missed out, but 18 seconds.....30 seconds....1 minute is nowhere close when your competing with your whole city and possibly people who are hours or even states away. I would say under 5-10 seconds is hopeful depending on size. I sent mine within 3 seconds and got my pair.

No you didn't. You did not get the notification, type in the word and send in 3 seconds from when that tweet went live. Lets just make up numbers of what it takes. 3 seconds, 18 sec, 30 sec. LOL

No you didn't. You did not get the notification, type in the word and send in 3 seconds from when that tweet went live. Lets just make up numbers of what it takes. 3 seconds, 18 sec, 30 sec. LOL

I already had my name, size, but I left the hashtag blank until the tweet came out. And some dude said he sent it within 18 seconds up there so no i'm not just throwing up random numbers.

Its just common sense which you obviously lack.

I hate all of you that have made this a "game"...

This whole "DM" thing Nike has going is a ******g joke.

If you are under 22, eat a fat one, :lol:... seriously.

I managed to secure my pairs, but man, is it becoming a hassle.

Luckily I only go for OG colors, unfortunately, the "beasts" love OG colors too, :smh:

I was backed behind a 50MB/S fiber connection. Within 5 seconds DM'd that ish.. so yeah... cats got there hardware son.

Last edited:
I know a dude in San Diego won 2 raffle tickets but won't be able to purchase because he'll be out of town.

Luckily I won a RSVP in NTLV!

Getting a pair of sneakers is a MISSION and a half these days......
sick.gif

So if you didn't get a DM from Nike, there's no reason to stand in line to see if they have pairs available?

So all non twitter users are S.O.L?

It's a freaking miracle. After 6 months of striking out at RSVP's, I finally got a DM from Nike Santa Monica.
I feel you brother! I got confirmed for a size 14 at NTSM too. Got the unexpected call on the way home from work. First victory since the AJKO's. Might go for a second, but right now I'm gonna sit back with some King Taco and watch the Lakers game. Jobs done 

So if you didn't get a DM from Nike, there's no reason to stand in line to see if they have pairs available?

So all non twitter users are S.O.L?

If Twitter users don't get their pair in the allotted time then they release to general public if I'm not mistaken.

I feel you brother! I got confirmed for a size 14 at NTSM too. Got the unexpected call on the way home from work. First victory since the AJKO's. Might go for a second, but right now I'm gonna sit back with some King Taco and watch the Lakers game. Jobs done 

KING TACO :smokin

Get me 4 carne asada tacos + 1 el pastor burrito, side of red sauce please.

Back
Top Bottom