AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

didnt get anything from NTLA after a 7 second DM. twitter rsvp system blows and is a setup for shadiness

How is that even possible. TLs dont update by the second
Twitter notifications & text. Have "#    , your name, and size" prewritten on your CPU or phone open in the DM message window.

As soon as you even see it come in, hurry up & type the hashtag & press send. That quick.

JUST GOT THE CALL FROM FOX HILL MALL FOOTACTION. 

Man I thought I was SoL cause when I called them they said all the calls went out.

The best part is that my girlfriend was the one who got the call lmao Perks of being in a relationship.... 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

JUST GOT THE CALL FROM FOX HILL MALL FOOTACTION. 

Man I thought I was SoL cause when I called them they said all the calls went out.

The best part is that my girlfriend was the one who got the call lmao Perks of being in a relationship.... :nthat: :nthat:

Good to hear fam

It's a freaking miracle. After 6 months of striking out at RSVP's, I finally got a DM from Nike Santa Monica.
I feel you brother! I got confirmed for a size 14 at NTSM too. Got the unexpected call on the way home from work. First victory since the AJKO's. Might go for a second, but right now I'm gonna sit back with some King Taco and watch the Lakers game. Jobs done 

CONGRATS fam!!! FINALLY lol welcome to the club....I was going to msg you too when NTSM and LA went live but u went offline :x but I'm glad you got your pairs...you just chillin like me now waiting to pick up on drop @8am...Lakers time :nthat:

Missed out on the NTSF after a DM was sent within ten seconds. Oh well, hopefully corporate takes over the online raffles for the 11's so I don't feel like all the wait was for nothing. Congrats to everyone who secured a pair.

AirThompson.

:smokin

My freaking laptop died out on me, and now I have to replace the hard drive.

:smh:

Sucks hard core.

Means I'm not on here a lot any more.

That rhymed!

:lol:

Anyways, for the NT'er that asked where I was copping, the answer is Champs.

They called me today and told me I can pick up my size any time between 8a-6p on Black Friday.

I'm excited!

I'm also gonna try and cop the Slims, if I can get lucky.

Until next time folks.

Also, pics coming soon!

Be on the look out!

Last edited:
so yea i just copped some cncpts x new balance seals.

i am def not going to double up on the two 8.5 tix i have.

if u are in NJ and will be in willowbrook mall on black friday and need an 8.5 just PM and I will gladly give u my ticket.

i will be at the mall early.

I will most likely give u my HoH ticket since theyre pick up window is 8am-6pm v. champs 8am-10am

Good to hear fam
Thanks bro.

I'm not a religious or spiritual cat, but I strongly believe this was my karma for trying to help people out today. I was really hustling for information so we all could benefit. 

I truly hope people can come up off the information I provided, and now there is one less person they have to deal with in the lines (me).

Good luck out there people, and be safe! 

CONGRATS fam!!! FINALLY lol welcome to the club....I was going to msg you too when NTSM and LA went live but u went offline
sick.gif
but I'm glad you got your pairs...you just chillin like me now waiting to pick up on drop @8am...Lakers time
nthat.gif
Thanks my dude. I was hawking those rsvps all day today. Was locked and loaded. I had myself beat, but they ended up coming through.

What part of town you gonna be picking up at?
any of the big name sites no longer release at 12am anymore brah. get with the program
laugh.gif

Thanks bro.

I'm not a religious or spiritual cat, but I strongly believe this was my karma for trying to help people out today. I was really hustling for information so we all could benefit. 

I truly hope people can come up off the information I provided, and now there is one less person they have to deal with in the lines (me).

Good luck out there people, and be safe! 
Yeah man you really did put it some beneficial help today. Props to you 
pimp.gif
Hope people go out and use it for the right reasons.

Back
Top Bottom