AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Looks like there is plenty to go around. Hopefully I can cop another pair for less than $250 in January. Hopefully I can cop a pair tomorrow for that matter.

Anyone ever have trouble sending the DMs out. I kept on getting an "Internal Server Error" message when I tried every time and my DM could never get through. Anyone have this problem and is there a solution?

Hopefully I can grab a pair tomorrow, if not these are resale pick up worthy for me

i wouldn't worry even if you can't pick up a pair tomorrow. resales isn't going to be high on these, there are TONS of pairs out there.

wait a couple weeks for resellers to start realizing they need to get rid of their pairs of these to get their money together to try to buy XIs and you should be able to get a pair for retail.

i wouldn't worry even if you can't pick up a pair tomorrow. resales isn't going to be high on these, there are TONS of pairs out there.
wait a couple weeks for resellers to start realizing they need to get rid of their pairs of these to get their money together to try to buy XIs and you should be able to get a pair for retail.

yeah I agree, people will lose money trying to resale this; I can assure pairs will max out at about $180 in a week or so

^ I wouldn't count on that. These will be sold out tomorrow for sure. There are a lot available but there is a high demand as well. I predict resell of  $250 now then $300 in December.

^ I wouldn't count on that. These will be sold out tomorrow for sure. There are a lot available but there is a high demand as well. I predict resell of  $250 now then $300 in December.

$300 in December is pretty high. Resellers will definitely unload these for probably around 200-220 so they could stock up on the 11s.

I'm going to say this again.... If you aren't able to cop at retail tomorrow, then you put in ZERO work. These might be the most massively produced retros ever. I put my name in 4 raffles and every single place called me back. There is also MULTIPLE chances to cop online tonight/tomorrow.

Do your research (read) and you will be fine.

Last edited:
new release pic got 'em lookin' nice

I was informed earlier that NDC will for sure be 8am EST/5am PT, but what about the other websites like FL, FNL, Eastbay?

I'm not too worried since ppl are sayin it's a GR so theres gonna be a lot to go around...but still wanna try to get em right off the bat

We will be releasing these as of 11/23/12 at 8:00 AM ET in men and youth sizes. They are an online only release, so we will not be taking phone orders for this specific release.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

They won't need to unload because they will already be sold! Check ebay, they are pre selling for $250+
supply and demand, that and they havent been released to the general public yet. after tomorrow demand should plummet. hopefully supply is high. resellers are done on this one.

Either the hype isnt there or jb is making I enough pairs because I was able to get a ticket from champs to guarantee my size last night.

I'm going to say this again.... If you aren't able to cop at retail tomorrow, then you put in ZERO work. These might be the most massively produced retros ever. I put my name in 4 raffles and every single place called me back. There is also MULTIPLE chances to cop online tonight/tomorrow.

Do your research (read) and you will be fine.

Hardly the most produced retro ever. Thats an exaggeration.

The last 3 years have your brain fogged.

JB and Nike are slowly but surely trying to save their rep by making it a LITTLE less hectic and producing a few more pairs. That hype **** began to come back negatively, so they are trying to make shoes more accessible again.

But this is far from being the largest production of retro J's. Because if they were, we wouldn't need tickets and RSVP's.

Debating if i should take a shot tonight at ordering from across the pond or just try my luck in the morning online 

Back
Top Bottom