AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Resellers thinking they going get 250-300 for these smh....just joined days ago and hyping up tho resell price....yiull be lucky to get 220 since theyr so many.......

So weird to see Retros on the shelf. Last pair I think I saw on the shelves in FNL were Oreo 6's :smh:

I'm just worried that since these are produced in big quantity that the quality will be crap

As opposed to the retros that were released Inlimited quantities but we're still crap quality?....your logic makes no sense...don't matter how many are made if quality controls. ain't there

Last edited:
yeah I remember when the military IVs sat a few years back as well
Picture a time in the late 90s early 2000s were you can walk in to any store and get any jordan (BC3, Concords,etc.) on a weekend...back then they released J's during the week. 

I'm going to say this again.... If you aren't able to cop at retail tomorrow, then you put in ZERO work. These might be the most massively produced retros ever. I put my name in 4 raffles and every single place called me back. There is also MULTIPLE chances to cop online tonight/tomorrow.
Do your research (read) and you will be fine.
That's what I was gonna ask here. Does anyone know what time they drop online? And how much is tax plus shipping online. I only have 174.

I'm going to say this again.... If you aren't able to cop at retail tomorrow, then you put in ZERO work. These might be the most massively produced retros ever. I put my name in 4 raffles and every single place called me back. There is also MULTIPLE chances to cop online tonight/tomorrow.
Do your research (read) and you will be fine.
That's what I was gonna ask here. Does anyone know what time they drop online? And how much is tax plus shipping online. I only have 174.
8am est/5am Pacific,Tax depends on your state.

damb i didnt know they were doing this ticket things. I called my footaction and they only have a 7.5 left. Never ordered from NDC whats the procedure like :nerd:

Resellers thinking they going get 250-300 for these smh....just joined days ago and hyping up tho resell price....yiull be lucky to get 220 since theyr so many.......
I hope you were not referring to me. I've been on NT for over 10 years. I'm probably been here since it first started. Ever since they switched to the new format I have been unable to log in with my original credentials (thus the meaning of my new screen name. Somebody stole my original one)

Do these run big or small? 

Last edited:
not a single person who received or seen a pair has complained about quality...

So far one dude on here posted his shoes and the white midsole is cracking.

Hopefully it's not the same with my pair cause my BC3's cracked after 3 wears.

I can't believe people are getting worried...these will be all over the place, will be EASY to get as long as you at least try.

Mass produced means TONS to go around.

:smokin

Some of them will get that though, people buying these as gifts don't have time to wait for the price drop. Looks like I got one pair on lock, the other dude "flip flopped" and pulled on the deal saying he's getting "$285 offers", told him "Good Luck".

Luckily I'm a guy with a lot to offer, some people don't see a long term hookup when they see one. If you are in the LA area, get at me...:wink:

Quid pro mother ******g quo...

bout to go casually pick these up at niketown london midnight release. might line up for an hour or two even though these will be everywhere tomorrow. its all about the experience for me. 

that has nothing to do with quality, they crack when you wear them. its nothing new.

that has nothing to do with quality, they crack when you wear them. its nothing new.

That has everything to do with quality. C'mon lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom