AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I know there has been some conflicting info in this thread up to this point as far as number of pairs allowed online at each site tomorrow...anybody know what the final word is on these from NDC and FNL ??

I know there has been some conflicting info in this thread up to this point as far as number of pairs allowed online at each site tomorrow...anybody know what the final word is on these from NDC and FNL ??

^ 2 per person/order on NDC.

Who knows on FNL (anywhere from 1-5 has been stated, as per post below... but who knows, really).

Last edited:
FNL responded to a tweet the other day saying they will have a 1 pair limit... I believe I saw it in this thread FWIW

I want to like these so much. My all time favorites. The magic is gone. :smh:

So I'm going to try my chances on ordering them online since I didn't get a call from the raffle back. I'm new to ordering a new release online.. What should I do? Just wait until they pop up on Footlocker/Footaction/Eastbay? Do they come up on eastern time (I'm in Pacific time)?

So I'm going to try my chances on ordering them online since I didn't get a call from the raffle back. I'm new to ordering a new release online.. What should I do? Just wait until they pop up on Footlocker/Footaction/Eastbay? Do they come up on eastern time (I'm in Pacific time)?

it will go on sale 5am PST tomorrow

they pop up before hand on those sites i think?

I must not have paid attention to this before, or eastBay just did it for the first time... I just clicked the link for the IV and at the bottom it says "AVAILABILITY ALERT! Love this shoe? So does everyone else! Due to its overwhelming popularity, we expect it to sell out in seconds! Please be prepared for an immediate sell-through when this shoe launches. Thank you for your understanding."

No kidding, most of the retros are gone online in seconds... This disclaimer just struck me as funny.

I live in a big city where everyone buys Jordans even before the hypebeasts. Yet I was still able to get tickets on Monday. These are GRs. Everyone has them. If you live in a big city and put in some effort like I said you'll be able to cop for retail. 
What big city is that in MD?

I hope everyone gets their pairs.
I'm going to spend tonight running BLOPS2 and sleep in tomorrow and pick my shoes up around 4 or 5pm.

I live in a big city where everyone buys Jordans even before the hypebeasts. Yet I was still able to get tickets on Monday. These are GRs. Everyone has them. If you live in a big city and put in some effort like I said you'll be able to cop for retail. 
What big city is that in MD?

These were pretty easy to pick up in MD. I got one pair waiting for me in MD and another Pair out in Tysons Corner

1 more day to go
Almost time to start lining up people...
laugh.gif

There's a sports outlet near my house in Seoul that gets random shoes from time to time. I decided to stop by there for the heck of it tonight and this is what I see:

I have a feeling that globally, there will be PLENTY to go around. Just got my brother and best friend a pair, as well as a 2nd for myself :nthat:

I wish we could see sneaker stores with walls like this again. Too bad everything sells out usually on release date or within the week. Just a nice view to be able to walk in and see your favorite sneakers on the shelf for a change.

There's a sports outlet near my house in Seoul that gets random shoes from time to time. I decided to stop by there for the heck of it tonight and this is what I see:

I have a feeling that globally, there will be PLENTY to go around. Just got my brother and best friend a pair, as well as a 2nd for myself :nthat:

Yoooo which store in Seoul is this, or is that the scene pretty much everywhere? My girl's cousin lives in Korea, and if I strike out tomorrow I'm gonna see about calling in a favour.

Thanks in advance, fam

The Breds will never be on the shelf like that here in America because JB knows if they mass produce those, it won't be in high demand anymore.  That's the sales tactic.  Make em in limited quantities and everyone will be crazy about it.  MASS produce them, no one will care.

Last edited:
Man I am so ready to get these. I skipped on the CDP pack due to lack of money. Now since they are releasing. I can't wait. I haven't felt this way about a release since the black cement 3s. I'm keeping these on ice for about a year. One of the few Jordan's that are versatile as far as wearing style wise. Good luck to everyone.

Just woke up to (2) DM confirmations for the 4s. Now I can enjoy my Thanksgiving and give Thanks to the twitter Gods whilst getting fatter on this food being prepared by my boo and her friends. 

Life is good yall.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my NTers

its funny, cause I remember when I was younger and numbered jordans would be shelfed like that here in the states

Took some leg work but finally snagged my pair a few hours ago after trying all day yesterday. Mission Accomplished 

Back
Top Bottom