AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

i still dont understand Jordan, they got the money and their popularity as at an all-time high. why dont they produce a crap load of GR retros since they will sell out same day, hell even same week is good enough if they produced that many.

its a freakin win-win situation for them as it equals more money for them and more shoes for us.
Wrong.  The military and fire red were GR and sat on shelves for weeks!

weeks? nah, they pretty much sold out most online retailers.

those werent wanted as much and that was known for the beginning...

they could have produced more of those and eventually would have sold them all off at retail.

Wrong.  The military and fire red were GR and sat on shelves for weeks!

this is one release they could produce a crap load of and be fine. Same with next months XI.

I stopped wondering what went on in Nike's head a long time ago. They are much smarter than any of us.

i still dont understand Jordan, they got the money and their popularity as at an all-time high. why dont they produce a crap load of GR retros since they will sell out same day, hell even same week is good enough if they produced that many.
its a freakin win-win situation for them as it equals more money for them and more shoes for us.

What are you talking about? :lol:

They DO produce a CRAP load of GR's...mostly everyone that needs a pair gets a pair, the ones that don't, don't get them because people buy multiples.

ok so that means not everyone gets a pair :rolleyes im talking about every shoe. see how many people miss out next month on the XI's...

ok so that means not everyone gets a pair :rolleyes im talking about every shoe. see how many people miss out next month on the XI's...

Not that many...XI's are mass produced just like these, those are a GR too.

Concords were EASY to get, 2 off NDC for me and 2 on rd from Footlocker & Champs, without breaking a sweat.

weeks? nah, they pretty much sold out most online retailers.
those werent wanted as much and that was known for the beginning...
they could have produced more of those and eventually would have sold them all off at retail.
What does online, have to do with store shelves?  I live in Miami and i can still find both those colorways

Concords were easy to get? concords werent easy online, you got lucky. as did i.

i hate when people call the biggest release of the year "easy" SMH

Concords were easy to get? concords werent easy online, you got lucky. as did i.
i hate when people call the biggest release of the year "easy" SMH

I'm saying they were EASY because I simply was able to lock down 2 pairs LOCALLY without any hassle.

Yea, but how much of the purchases are from people trying to resell? If they see the trends of shoes being more widely available and their profit margin decrease to an insignificant amount, then they stop buying and leaving JB with excess inventory. It wouldn't be an overnight thing, but it will happen if supply surpasses demand.

Hopefully the 11 will be as easy as these/ almost every release in my area fly off the shelves so far this year. Hehe

Since you're failing to know what you're talking about, you know GR's are GR's because they ARE mass produced or as you would say a "crap load" are made.

They would not be GR's and be at almost every Finishline, Footlocker, Champs, Footaction, and boutique in the COUNTRY.

Even some Sports Authority's are getting them.

Last edited:
I get my pair in the mail tomorrow. Figured i'de just pay $230 to not have to deal with lines, crashing websites, and busy phone lines.

hey so does anyone know when eastbay and ndc will have these up today/tomorrow? any info would be appreciated and repped thx

I have no doubt these are mass produced. However, people are hoarding like no other right now.

If I can't lock down two pairs at retail or below, I'm not scooping until the summer time. I already locked down one pair, the other has been tough, dudes out there would rather make an extra $20 than build their network, :lol:

From all my research they go up at 8am EST/5am PST. No love for the west coast.

Last edited:
I have no doubt these are mass produced. However, people are hoarding like no other right now.
If I can't lock down two pairs at retail or below, I'm not scooping until the summer time. I already locked down one pair, the other has been tough, dudes out there would rather make an extra $20 than build their network, :lol:

They definitely are mass produced.

White/Cement IV's dropped, then restocked, then during All-star Weekend here in Orlando at the Jordan Brand store, we had like 200-250 pairs.

These are the same way...

Last edited:
These are nothing to sit....these are all sold out in cincinnati...so online is people's only hope...or restock...I'm copping two pair along with th a lot ofbo th error who will also buy multiples to keep

Can't be serious, right?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

10.5?

99's had their fair share of defects as well...
These things are mass produced, there are going to be a bunch with problems.
Some of y'all DO make big deals out of nothing, though.
Yea at the end of the day the buyer should already know what to expect from JB when buying a retro, if you're going to make a big deal about something that can't be avoided just dont by the shoe then.

Hope everyone who wants a pair gets one!

Last edited:
These are nothing to sit....these are all sold out in cincinnati...so online is people's only hope...or restock...I'm copping two pair along with th a lot ofbo th error who will also buy multiples to keep

Thanks for the help, now I won't be waiting until 8pm tomorrow to try and cop online.

:smokin

damb i didnt know they were doing this ticket things. I called my footaction and they only have a 7.5 left. Never ordered from NDC whats the procedure like
nerd.gif
Please post more often.  That avy needs more shine.
smokin.gif

Also, it's rarely a quality issue... Historically it's been a quality CONTROL issue.
This.

Can't wait to pick mines up tomorrow.  Zero lining up required.  Had a change of heart and decided to give my boy my 2nd reserved pair since dude sucks at copping releases.
laugh.gif
  If anything I'll just grab an extra one online in the morning.  I plan on owning some 99's soon and getting them sole swapped, so two is a luxury really.

Back
Top Bottom