AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I didn't win any of the raffles and I'm debating if I should camp out for a pair. I might go camp out at 3 AM cause I really don't want to risk not getting a pair. 

Cannot wait until these are in hand.  Absolutely no hype for these where im at...these will be an easy cop.

Just how it should be though.

You took the words right out my mouth...I stay in korea myself and would love to know where this store is located at....

I'm going to say this again.... If you aren't able to cop at retail tomorrow, then you put in ZERO work. These might be the most massively produced retros ever. I put my name in 4 raffles and every single place called me back. There is also MULTIPLE chances to cop online tonight/tomorrow.
Do your research (read) and you will be fine.

I believe that as well. Even though I only went to 2 places, I won both raffles. What are the odds? The odds point to the availability of these being in abundance. I'm almost wondering if some places saying they were doing raffles just went down the list. I got a call @ 842pm last night and missed it. I thought I was supposed to get a call on Tues after 5pm? I guess Wed was in play as well.

Got 3 pairs today from my connect and each pair had something wrong with it, ranging from minor scuffing on the toe boxes to scuffing on the wings and midsole.

Not complaining though, just happy to have some Bred IVs finally

I really think people shouldn't have to order from overseas on this release. Like we've all said, they're everywhere. And online stores haven't even dropped yet. If I was still trying, I'd order from across the pond and then try US based stores at 5am/8am. If you get through on US based, then cancel your across the pond orders. No reason to pay extra $$
I wish we could see sneaker stores with walls like this again. Too bad everything sells out usually on release date or within the week. Just a nice view to be able to walk in and see your favorite sneakers on the shelf for a change.
I was think the same exact thing! This has to be Korea cos shoes will never be on the shelf like this here in the states. Unless they're the stealth x's, military iv's or the fire red iv's... Man the good ol days. Shoes on a shelf. And you can try them on before buying....

Got 3 pairs today from my connect and each pair had something wrong with it, ranging from minor scuffing on the toe boxes to scuffing on the wings and midsole.

Not complaining though, just happy to have some Bred IVs finally

99's had their fair share of defects as well...

These things are mass produced, there are going to be a bunch with problems.

Some of y'all DO make big deals out of nothing, though.

I've bookmarked NDC, FL, Champs, and Eastbay on my browser...and I'm practicing getting to the pages and refreshing...

I'm only tryna get ONE pair (maybe 2) online...hopefully I can get through!!

You understand he means stop buying and selling, as in ANYTHING to do with it here in the thread...
it's not really buying selling when its helping people out for retail + shipping. 

but the point was no one would even want to because price is rape overseas.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Hardly the most produced retro ever. Thats an exaggeration.
The last 3 years have your brain fogged.
JB and Nike are slowly but surely trying to save their rep by making it a LITTLE less hectic and producing a few more pairs. That hype **** began to come back negatively, so they are trying to make shoes more accessible again.
But this is far from being the largest production of retro J's. Because if they were, we wouldn't need tickets and RSVP's.

Jordan and Nike trying to save their REP? Are you serious? I cant even comment, :smh:

But what can I expect from someone who has been on here for a year... smh :lol:

Last edited:
i still dont understand Jordan, they got the money and their popularity as at an all-time high. why dont they produce a crap load of GR retros since they will sell out same day, hell even same week is good enough if they produced that many.

its a freakin win-win situation for them as it equals more money for them and more shoes for us.

i still dont understand Jordan, they got the money and their popularity as at an all-time high. why dont they produce a crap load of GR retros since they will sell out same day, hell even same week is good enough if they produced that many.
its a freakin win-win situation for them as it equals more money for them and more shoes for us.
Wrong.  The military and fire red were GR and sat on shelves for weeks!

Last edited:
:smh: BRO he's in LONDON so he's talking about POUNDS currency not USD (US DOLLAR) :x so that is retail for them.

I DONT CARE WHAT CURRENCY HE'S USING FAMBS,

WE CANNOT BUY OR SELL IN FORUMS.

IT'S GREAT HES TRYING TO DO SOMETHING NICE BUT DONT BREAK THE RULES.

THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS

END MINI-MOD

Last edited:

What are you talking about? :lol:

They DO produce a CRAP load of GR's...mostly everyone that needs a pair gets a pair, the ones that don't, don't get them because people buy multiples.

Back
Top Bottom