AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I can definitely see the ticket rsvp/raffle system being used again for the BREDS11 & foams release next month. I know in my area it went smoothly for the stores. No broken windows, no chaos, etc. Compared to last year when i got BC3...this was the like hitting the easy button. Hope everyone was able to get online this morning. Looking like eastbay is coming through for the majority that missed out on the ticket system by some of the posts.

Can someone help out with a coupon code that is working for Eastbay??? I have a pair in my cart and would like to check out.

Hey Elizabeth,

I was able to get through and get a size 13.....I got my order confirmation and everything.  The charge is even already showing in my back account online.  My order says, "waiting on approval".  Is this normal??  Should i be nervous my order will be cancelled?
IMO the process went way smoother than previous online releases. No phone orders and 1 pair limit allowed it for me to get through the system way easier and faster than waiting through a lagging site.
If you would like us to check on the status of your current order, please send us a private message with your customer number and order number, and I will be happy to check on the status of your order for you.

We are happy to hear your positive feedback regarding the ordering process! Your comments will be passed on to the appropriate personnel for further evaluation. Thank you!

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Just cancelled my 13 on NDC 'cos I was able to scoop up a pair locally. I was gonna keep both but it's the holidays.

Set my alarm on my iphone for 4:30AM this morning.Woke up went back to sleep.

Woke up again at 7AM and tried a local House Of Hoops in my area and was told they did a raffle anyways.Dudes at this store were trying to sell me those wack pink Foams.

Headed to a Walmart and found the last copy of NBA 2K13.

Just back home about 10 minutes ago.Checked footlocker.com and was able to add & pay with paypal a size11 of these Bred IV's.Came out to $180 and some change after tax and shipping though :smh:

For the first time in years, I was finally able to order from Eastbay. Hope this order doesn't get cancelled...

everyone needs to remember that these maybe restocked in a few days and i'm 90% sure you will see these in your local Outlets soon.

ReSELLERS will be upset. . . .FLIGH CLUB already showing prices for 2012 BRED 4's going for 300+

Prices will drop !

BUY the shoe if you LOVE .

Brief Review:
Faults:
1. Tongue is way too long, like way too long they actually look funny in shorts.
2. Dust magnets, I took them out the box and the dust attracted to them like it was snowing.
3. Mesh is poor
4. Red inside the tongue is dull and not bright or vivid
Pros:
1. Aesthetically they still look like Jordan 4's
2. it’s the best thing were going to get brand new
3. With jeans these are the best looking most versatile shoe on the planet and this was true 23 years ago and it’s still true today
Quality is ****, but what the F, there Blk/Red IV's
For all those who got their pairs, wear them and enjoy them
good info. pretty much what i expected after seeing video and photos.

Damn I woke up late for this release I was drinking last night and got into my car like 3AM this morning telling myself to stay up because I'm going to fall out and miss the release window.

Soon as I saw my bed I was gone :lol:

Haven't read through the thread, but to those that have these how do they run true to size, .5 bigger like the other 4's.

Sorry if it sounds like a repetitive question that's been answered over and over, but I haven't been following the thread.

I'm going to have to wait it out and hope for a restock or something.

Good to see most people got their pair 
pimp.gif

Was able to get through on Eastbay & FNL. Hopefully they don't get cancelled. If one gets cancelled, that'll be cool. I needed at least 1 pair but 2 would be better.

NDC = Nibble-licious Dark Chocolate.

Oh btw...

Hey! Elizabeth up bright and early taking care of her boys.

Thanks babe... WE LOVE YOU!

*simps and bites lip*

Umph.

Good having you back, BinYe... Don't disappear on us just because the BCIV RD is dead and gone.

Last edited:
Every release need to be this simple. Hope that everybody that want them can still be able to get a pair

Back
Top Bottom