AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Waiting in line at scheels in lincoln for 4 hours, got my 10.5 totally worth it. They had a line just for the jordans and people didn't read the signs and freaked out when they had to go to the back of the other line when the store opened. Kind of funny watching people freak out because they were too dumb to read.

I got lucky! I got up at 7:00 to buy them online. Watched the Eastbay countdown and tried to add them to my cart but was unable to. Couldn't get a pair on NDC Finishline, Footlocker or Eastbay. So I went back to bed. Tried again at 9:00. Went to Scheels at 9:30 but didn't expect that they would have my size 10. I was shocked when the girl found a size 10, she said it was the last size 10. I haven't bought a pair of Jordan's in a long time but I had to have these! Now I am going to relax, eat some left over turkey and watch the Huskers destroy Iowa! Go Big Red!

almost woke up late this morning but luckily woke up and grabbed em on NDC with the quickness. I was not trying to be a part of the black friday madness lol

I still don't get why FNL, Eastbay and NDC can't just do an online raffle with links to a winners email

It's really not fair to a lot of people who want these

Not going to be able to cop these like I said a few pages back. I have a pair on hold at niketown roosevelt field if anyone is a size 10, I'm pretty sure after 6pm they'll release them to the public, so if anyone wants a pair they can go there around that time.

I still don't get why FNL, Eastbay and NDC can't just do an online raffle with links to a winners email
It's really not fair to a lot of people who want these
How isn't it fair? Online is first come, first serve. Get there fast or miss out, everyone with a computer has an equal shot.

a bunch of my friends are still getting thru on finishline...

did fnl just get a ridiculous stock of these shoes or i there some sort of muck up and theyre all gonna be cancelled tonight?

What's up guys, I'm member on a very similar forum but haven't posted here but I'm wondering if someone can give me insight on the best way to trade today's black cement IV's for last years III's.
thanks in advance!

resellers gonna be sttin on mad inventory with these...looks like unless you were size 16 and up you copped, it's 12pm eastern and fnl still has lots of sizes up

These run true to size compared to the white cements and mars 2012's I had to go down to a 8.5.

I compared the Bred sz 9 to my White Cement sz 8.5 and it's the same.

I copped a pair of these at Nike.com as soon as they came out at 8am. So fresh, it's my favorite CW, and my favorite Air Jordan 4s and since I can't rock my Nike Air 4s Breds, and I missed out on the CDP pack at 2008, I was happy to get my size at Nike.com for the Air Jordan 4 Breds today. 
wink.gif

So happy, but I was kinda mad later on I was happy and went to sleep, look on Twitter and they RESTOCKED Galaxy Rookies.

People may say they are hyped, but I love Rookies, and I missed out on these twice now I can't rock them. 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

But I can rock my Breds so I'm good. Just waiting to see if the quality is good like the Cav 4s, I liked the Cav 4s' quality.

EDIT: Just for education sakes, the price was were 160(Obviously) and with the tax it was like 173.12 or something around that price. 

Last edited:
SMDH, People saying TTS now, this morning it was go half size down 
mean.gif

If these don't fit I'm gonna be heated.

Hey Elizabeth,

I was able to get through and get a size 13.....I got my order confirmation and everything.  The charge is even already showing in my back account online.  My order says, "waiting on approval".  Is this normal??  Should i be nervous my order will be cancelled?

Hey Bro, I've been buying from eastbay since 1990. That status is normal, and on the typical Saturday release you won't see it change for a day or more. But it's normal, so don't trip. It'll switch to "preparing to ship" soon enough... you're good

anyone still getting thru on Eastbay
They are currently sold out in all sizes, however, there are very few size 18's still showing to be available. Please note, all currently available units have been added to carts and are awaiting checkout. Sizes go as carts do.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

I have a tough time believing that most of these later FNL orders won't be cancelled, just based on previous history.

Back
Top Bottom