AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Size 8.5 white and size 9 Bred

easy instore release..online is another story lol...very happy with my pair 8)

when will eastbay start cancelling orders if they have to? i have a pair from sh and eastbay. i only want one and will cancel sh if eastbay doesnt cancel my order.

I'm 100% winging this release. :lol:  :smh:

I just got up. Didn't attempt to even try online. I didn't get any tickets, or have anyone hold me a pair. I'm about to go out and see if they have my size in Houston somewhere!

how'd it go out there?

SUPER EASY.

GRABBED MY PAIR FROM BAYBROOK HOH THIS MORNING. GALLERIA HOH STILL HAS A GOOD AMOUNT OF PAIRS.

We had to line-up for guaranteed tickets thursday night; tickets were handed out at midnight. Then we had to be back at the store to pick up our pairs at 7am. The shop gave us all 30mins to claim our pairs. If you didn't pick them up by 7:30am they were put on the shelf. I like how this spot did it, it worked well for those of us who buy from this spot all the time, and for the dudes sleeping in, their pairs went into circulation after they failed to show up... From what I heard the last two days, the black/red XI will see more and more spots going to some form of ticket system.

Just picked my pair up from NTSF. I actually like these a lot. Never owned a good pair of IVs, and I decided last week to cop these. I'll probably post pics like everyone else when I get home lol.

when will eastbay start cancelling orders if they have to? i have a pair from sh and eastbay. i only want one and will cancel sh if eastbay doesnt cancel my order.
If you would like us to check on the status of your order, please contact us by private message with your order number and customer number, and we will be happy to look into the status of your order for you.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Just picked my pair up from NTSF. I actually like these a lot. Never owned a good pair of IVs, and I decided last week to cop these. I'll probably post pics like everyone else when I get home lol.
Which would explain why they're already in your sig? Lol

So what happens if someone doesn't pick up their raffle pair? Does FTL/Champs/etc release them?

After 2 hours I bought off Champs. First time buying off there website anyone know if they have a history of cancellation? I got an email confirmation and pending transaction on my bank statement. Feedback is appreciated. THANKS

Got a pair back home, had my brother pick them up. I tried to get my second pair where im at now but no luck and all gone online as well

Shoes seem to be getting too hard to get. For me at least. Raffles, tickets, twitter, sites crashing. :lol:

Got mine from NDC this morning even on super slow internet. This is my 2nd pair so will be putting these ones away for a while.

Anyone else hate the new format for Finishlines online site?

Wasn't able to get them on NDC, eastbay or FNL. Should I bite the bullet for $235 shipped and get it over with? Or do you guys think I should wait?

Back
Top Bottom