AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

SMH.

How long have I been saying to go half a size up? I told you cats multiple times on multiple pages and argued with a bunch of dummies that these shoes RUN SMALL. 

I'm sorry that you got a smaller shoe trying to go TTS, but listen to the guy (i.e. me) with all the 4s next time.

Again, for everyone else:

THE BRED 4s ARE HALF A SIZE SMALL, JUST LIKE THE CAVS, MBs, FRs. GO A HALF SIZE UP. 

Reason being is that they are narrow where the shoelaces are, and it is tight in that area. If you look at the shoes, they kind of slope to the opposite side, and that's why this happens. Argue with me all you want, but I've gotten at least 30 pms telling me I'm right. 

:stoneface:

I was kind of worried about my Finish Line order not being shipped, even though I got the confirmation early, but they sent the tracking number this morning. Thanks to my wife who got them online incase I couldn't get a pair in my size while standing inline. So now I will have 2. These are probably my favorite J of all time. I love IVs

Not sure if people are still wanting the picture of the "twenty twelve" on the inside of the shoes

2012,,very creative JB,i better check my pair :wink:

Last edited:
I don't understand your face...

How are you people ignoring the (new guys) saying that they are upset they went TTS and need a half size up? Like I said you can argue but it's already out there

How are you people ignoring the (new guys) saying that they are upset they went TTS and need a half size up? Like I said you can argue but it's already out there

Because most people would say they're TTS

But if you're fat or have wide feet, you would say they're small. That's because you're fat or have wide feet.

Because everyones feet are different. That's why you have some people saying they went half size down and were fine. So your I told you so gloating post was unnecessary. Do you really need validation online? You're not Obama you didn't win some sort of sneaker expert election. You could have saved that b.

But if you're fat or have wide feet, you would say they're small. That's because you're fat or have wide feet.
Because everyones feet are different. That's why you have some people saying they went half size down and were fine. So your I told you so gloating post was unnecessary. Do you really need validation online? You're not Obama you didn't win some sort of sneaker expert election. You could have saved that b.

Agreed. The theme I've gotten is that there is NO general consensus when it comes to sizing. Whereas no one will argue that the V has been a bit bulkier, I've heard like 3 different opinions in regards to these. Depends on foot shape and what part of the sneaker we're talking about.

Thanks. I figured that $240 wasn't much if it included shipping. I almost pre-ordered me an extra size 13, but they had already sold out.
How old is he? I'll bet he squeezes every last dollar out of them. That's how kids are with kicks. At least I was.

1st Day of School:

Following year:
 I love this because this is what it was back in the day for most youths and sneakers. I got that 1 hot/expensive pair for the year and moms would give me the speech all the way to the counter... " you know you ain't getting nothing else for the rest of the year right?"  lol

The LJ pic :rofl:

Him, Oak and Anthony Mason were my favorite Knicks

And I think it's different these days fam. They don't wear kicks like we used too. These kids are spoiled.

Yeah I sized down on the Fire Reds and should not have done that. Don't fit the way I'd like them to.

My TTS Black/Red's = :smokin

They feel pretty much the same as my IV's from 05 and 06.

I was one of the guys saying I need to go up in size. But I may be the exception, I have wide feet and my left foot is slightly longer. (which is the shoe that touches)

I've usually always had to go a half size up in Jordan's because of my width. It sounds like you're in the same boat since you talked about how your small toe feels a bit squeezed.

Last edited:
 I love this because this is what it was back in the day for most youths and sneakers. I got that 1 hot/expensive pair for the year and moms would give me the speech all the way to the counter... " you know you ain't getting nothing else for the rest of the year right?"  lol

I remember I got some hot kicks right at the end of the school year, which was a mistake, because I didn't get my usual new pair at the beginning of the next school year. That sucked :smh:

LOL...I see that birdman goon still won't drop it. So desperate for that online validation. For every person he finds that says go a half size up...there are 10 more saying TTS. Some people are even going down half a size as mentioned. And you bring up the CAV iv's and all the other iv's also running small. Also not true. As I mentioned earlier, I bought all my IV's TTS and i WEAR SHOE TREES IN THEM. I wore my CAVS all damn day with trees in them on Thanksgiving and didn't experience any discomfort at all.  If they truly run small, how am I wearing them TTS with shoe trees? Like Magic says...you probably just have fat feet. The IV's are a bit narrow, but now that narrow...and the length is TTS. 

Thanks. I figured that $240 wasn't much if it included shipping. I almost pre-ordered me an extra size 13, but they had already sold out.
How old is he? I'll bet he squeezes every last dollar out of them. That's how kids are with kicks. At least I was.

1st Day of School:

Following year:
Lol the days.  Big part of the reason I appreciate the shoes a lot more now.  I'd get one pair a school year and have to baby the hell out of it to keep it fresh.  Many just have Mommy and Daddy's credit card on standby every release.  Throw a Maury type I can't control my raging teen tantrum to get their way.  Not even what anyone woul'd consider old (80s baby), but it's crazy how little kids appreciate stuff these days...

Last edited:
Anyone's order from SH not ship yet?
And anyones order from WG ship yet?

I didn't order these, but I've ordered from SH before.

They're bagging up to ship. They do it in waves. They probably had a lot of orders for these. Last I saw they had Day 2 of shipping done earlier today, so I expect it to continue next week.

I didn't order these, but I've ordered from SH before.
They're bagging up to ship. They do it in waves. They probably had a lot of orders for these. Last I saw they had Day 2 of shipping done earlier today, so I expect it to continue next week.

Thanks i'm just wondering cause I ordered 2 pairs from SH and one shipped already and the other one has yet to.

ughhhh just wore them inside for about half an hour and already a crease on the midsole. :x:x:x

Last edited:
My facebook page is on my profile. Please click the link, and then proceed to hone your egg wiping skills. 

I am extremely fit, and live a healthy lifestyle. Again, check the FB. 

My shoe size is 11, and that's about an average shoe size for someone who is 6'1 189 lbs. I actually have average to narrow feet. These shoes DO NOT RUN TTS. PERIOD. 

Listen, in every other shoe, I fit an 11 COMFORTABLY, and I feel like if I sized down in any other shoe, I probably could still fit it. The Jordan 4s are the only ones where I have to wear an 11.5. (And one pair of LeBron 9s that I think were an anomaly because I have other LeBron 9s that fit fine.). 

No one is trying to gloat-- my original point was to help. When we have idiots who have one pair of 4s talking about they all run TTS, it confuses the other people who do not own 4s or the 2012 4s. Fact is, I own ALL of them and I'm speaking from experience. I provided pictures, and info on how to get the shoes. How is that gloating? My only purpose here was to HELP people. 

I know what I'm talking about. If I'm wrong, a half size up will NOT kill you, but if I'm right then a half size down/TTS could mean bunions, creasing, and general uncomfortable-ness. 

Back
Top Bottom