AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Dudes....main problem with this sizing issue is the current status of the sneaker game....You can't try em on in stores to judge YOUR personal feel. Everything is so hyped these days that we basically make an educated guess on how these will fit, if we're lucky enough to score on RD.

My barber showed me his pair today.. I'm truly impressed with the quality. Can't wait to get mine in the mail. :nthat:

My facebook page is on my profile. Please click the link, and then proceed to hone your egg wiping skills. 

I am extremely fit, and live a healthy lifestyle. Again, check the FB. 

My shoe size is 11, and that's about an average shoe size for someone who is 6'1 189 lbs. I actually have average to narrow feet. These shoes DO NOT RUN TTS. PERIOD. 

Listen, in every other shoe, I fit an 11 COMFORTABLY, and I feel like if I sized down in any other shoe, I probably could still fit it. The Jordan 4s are the only ones where I have to wear an 11.5. (And one pair of LeBron 9s that I think were an anomaly because I have other LeBron 9s that fit fine.). 

No one is trying to gloat-- my original point was to help. When we have idiots who have one pair of 4s talking about they all run TTS, it confuses the other people who do not own 4s or the 2012 4s. Fact is, I own ALL of them and I'm speaking from experience. I provided pictures, and info on how to get the shoes. How is that gloating? My only purpose here was to HELP people. 

I know what I'm talking about. If I'm wrong, a half size up will NOT kill you, but if I'm right then a half size down/TTS could mean bunions, creasing, and general uncomfortable-ness. 

:stoneface:

Have a nice evening sir

My facebook page is on my profile. Please click the link, and then proceed to hone your egg wiping skills. 

I am extremely fit, and live a healthy lifestyle. Again, check the FB. 

My shoe size is 11, and that's about an average shoe size for someone who is 6'1 189 lbs. I actually have average to narrow feet. These shoes DO NOT RUN TTS. PERIOD. 

Listen, in every other shoe, I fit an 11 COMFORTABLY, and I feel like if I sized down in any other shoe, I probably could still fit it. The Jordan 4s are the only ones where I have to wear an 11.5. (And one pair of LeBron 9s that I think were an anomaly because I have other LeBron 9s that fit fine.). 

No one is trying to gloat-- my original point was to help. When we have idiots who have one pair of 4s talking about they all run TTS, it confuses the other people who do not own 4s or the 2012 4s. Fact is, I own ALL of them and I'm speaking from experience. I provided pictures, and info on how to get the shoes. How is that gloating? My only purpose here was to HELP people. 

I know what I'm talking about. If I'm wrong, a half size up will NOT kill you, but if I'm right then a half size down/TTS could mean bunions, creasing, and general uncomfortable-ness. 

Even the XI? Because I have to size up .5 for those. I swear they run small. But AGAIN, everyone's feet are different. Length, width, girth. You can't just say these run small "period." Not everyone's feet were cut from the same cloth dude. It doesn't matter what you own or if you're healthy and fit. You are probably advising someone with completely different foot shape...

Last edited:
This is a picture of my left foot, with the Bred 4 2012 and a dollar bill as size references. As you can clearly see, my foot is the perfect shape for these shoes, and are NOT WIDE. Kids. 

This is a picture of my left foot, with the Bred 4 2012 and a dollar bill as size references. As you can clearly see, my foot is the perfect shape for these shoes, and are NOT WIDE. Kids. 
That's a very scientific test you have there.. who are you "Isaac F'n Newton" LMAO..
roll.gif

Last edited:
"egg wiping skills"? You're a joke man.

Let's get off Niketalk to argue about sneakers on fb.. are you 5 years old? The sad part is I WAS ACTUALLY DEFENDING YOU BEFORE!! I was one of the only ones that agreed they run a little small. I explained why for ME, you decided to shout your little mouth..

You can take your fb page and stick it up your mother ^ss. Come to the chi buddy.
Whoa. I wasn't even talking to you.

And who said "let's argue on facebook?" Dude claimed I was fat, and I said have a look at my FB page (to show that I'm actually a fit individual).

And you don't know what "egg wiping" means? 
roll.gif

Come to the Chi for what? LMAO I not only wear Thunders, but I have them too. Don't take it there. 

Even the XI? Because I have to size up .5 for those. I swear they run small. But AGAIN, everyone's feet are different. Length, width, girth. You can't just say these run small "period." Not everyone's feet were cut from the same cloth dude. It doesn't matter what you own or if you're healthy and fit. You are probably advising someone with completely different foot shape...
I don't have any 11s at the moment, but an old pair of Breds fit slightly snug, so perhaps I would have needed to size up on those. The problem with 11s though, is that they are 'flimsy' relative to the 4s (which have a much more solid construction as a shoe), so I could deal with the 11s being a true size. The 4s are a different story because of their construction. The toe boxes (now I'm talking about the 2012 Bred 4) are very solid. If I wear my natural size, it'll cramp my foot and therefor increase creasing exponentially. As you can see from that picture I have an average width foot, not wide at all, and actually a perfect contour with respect to the shoe. My foot shape is the average-- I provided the foot chart earlier in the thread that proves this. 

This, statistically speaking, means that on average, more people will find they need to half size up. I've provided evidence already, everyone else is anecdotal. 

Just saying. 

So brahs, how do we feel about the ashy nubuck?  

I like to keep things strictly OG, so I'm somewhat on the fence about the change in materials.  To those who feel/felt similar and copped, is it really noticeable like on the VI's from a year or 2 ago?  

Thanks.  

Dudes....main problem with this sizing issue is the current status of the sneaker game....You can't try em on in stores to judge YOUR personal feel. Everything is so hyped these days that we basically make an educated guess on how these will fit, if we're lucky enough to score on RD.
true.

So brahs, how do we feel about the ashy nubuck?  

I like to keep things strictly OG, so I'm somewhat on the fence about the change in materials.  To those who feel/felt similar and copped, is it really noticeable like on the VI's from a year or 2 ago?  

Thanks.  
The quality on the DURABUCK is pretty damned 
nthat.gif

I saw some cat say that they attracted dust like magnets but for me this has not been the case. I honestly can't keep these joints in the box cause I can't stop looking at them lol

I just took a picture showing the size of my foot, but you can see the quality of the durabuck in that photo I reckon. I can take a more detailed pic if you need it

Back
Top Bottom