AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

this dude just used a 20 as reference to the width of his foot...hah
Only bills I had in the wallet 
roll.gif

You people are missing the point of the damned photo. That's showing that no one is taking the sizing questions seriously; they're saying what fits for them, but not providing anything to show the scale they are using. 

I've provided so much information to this thread already, and I don't see anyone doing anything near what I am, so ????

Anyway the "OMG HE UZED A TWENNY" was so people could use scale of a commonly used item, such as money, to help with sizing. I'm not at a shoe store so I can't use a forkin' Branny (see how many people even know what a Brannock device is WITHOUT google lmao) to show the scale, so I used a common item. Not that difficult to understand. Funny? Maybe. Helpful? I'd say definitely. 

SMH.

How long have I been saying to go half a size up? I told you cats multiple times on multiple pages and argued with a bunch of dummies that these shoes RUN SMALL

I'm sorry that you got a smaller shoe trying to go TTS, but listen to the guy (i.e. me) with all the 4s next time.

Again, for everyone else:

THE BRED 4s ARE HALF A SIZE SMALL, JUST LIKE THE CAVS, MBs, FRs. GO A HALF SIZE UP. 

Reason being is that they are narrow where the shoelaces are, and it is tight in that area. If you look at the shoes, they kind of slope to the opposite side, and that's why this happens. Argue with me all you want, but I've gotten at least 30 pms telling me I'm right. 

This thread is COMEDY, just reading about sizing. Btw, I went .5 down and they are perfect for me. :D

Just further evidence that it all depends on the shape of your foot. Sucks that there is no hassle free way to try these on before ordering.

Only bills I had in the wallet :rofl:

You people are missing the point of the damned photo. That's showing that no one is taking the sizing questions seriously; they're saying what fits for them, but not providing anything to show the scale they are using. 

I've provided so much information to this thread already, and I don't see anyone doing anything near what I am, so ????

Anyway the "OMG HE UZED A TWENNY" was so people could use scale of a commonly used item, such as money, to help with sizing. I'm not at a shoe store so I can't use a forkin' Branny (see how many people even know what a Brannock device is WITHOUT google lmao) to show the scale, so I used a common item. Not that difficult to understand. Funny? Maybe. Helpful? I'd say definitely. 

He's dumb because he's stupid. He assumes that because his particular foot fits iv's a certain way, that it applies generally to the masses. Almost all of us are saying TTS. I have all the IV's from this year as well. I wear trees in all of them, and all of my Jordans. These and all iv's run TTS for most people. oh and btw...saying PERIOD doesn't make your invalid point more valid. 

Dudes....main problem with this sizing issue is the current status of the sneaker game....You can't try em on in stores to judge YOUR personal feel. Everything is so hyped these days that we basically make an educated guess on how these will fit, if we're lucky enough to score on RD.

Very good point

+1

Dont understand why its so hard to understand the concept that not everyone is the same.

Some ppl will feel comfortable going a size up. Some ppl will feel comfortable staying true to size. Some might even go a size down. There is no right or wrong answer.

Do what YOU feel is comfortable for YOU.

Also... was the "Twenty Twelve" engraving also on the fire reds/cavs/militaries? I didnt get those 4s.

Last edited:
He's dumb because he's stupid. He assumes that because his particular foot fits iv's a certain way, that it applies generally to the masses. Almost all of us are saying TTS. I have all the IV's from this year as well. I wear trees in all of them, and all of my Jordans. These and all iv's run TTS for most people. oh and btw...saying PERIOD doesn't make your invalid point more valid. 

Glad I was able to place an order with SH... Ill cop from them Again... Just next time ill have to use that free shipping. Shhhi.iittt hit me 230 a pair when it could of only been 190. Oh well! I wanted them!

Thinking about copping a 3rd pair. Feeling them better then CDP4s.

http://sneakertalk.yuku.com/topic/3884

This by NO MEANS is an end-all-be-all. But look at what the heads are saying.  Just thought I'd post this. 

I have more PMs claiming I'm right than posters claiming I'm wrong, and I WISH they would just post here and say what they said in the PMs, but most said they don't wish to argue. I'm sad that it devolved into an argument, when all I was looking to do was help people. 

But trying to clown me or come at me foul won't solve anything peeps. Post your facts. 

He is right ! I own other 4's as well, these are by no way tts. I wear the same size shoe for all of my kicks, I messed up on these. I grabbed two pairs and they a little snug. I just joined this NT and already I learned by reading the forum. I didn't even try them on I till I wear them. Because of this discussion, I decided to try them on. They are tight !!!! Now I got to try and find a half size bigger in a sold out shoe.

So brahs, how do we feel about the ashy nubuck?  

I like to keep things strictly OG, so I'm somewhat on the fence about the change in materials.  To those who feel/felt similar and copped, is it really noticeable like on the VI's from a year or 2 ago?  

Thanks.  
Definitely improved over the VI's.  I wore those twice then sold them to my boy out of disgust.  If those would've used the same exact material as these I would've kept them.

On another note, this thread is turning into junk.

shoes arent suppose to crease? what kind of world do we live in :x

I agree that over time a shoe will get creased and you shouldn't really freak about keeping them from creasing.

But I also think you would be just as disappointed as the next person if you had midsole creasing after one light wear.

He is right ! I own other 4's as well, these are by no way tts. I wear the same size shoe for all of my kicks, I messed up on these. I grabbed two pairs and they a little snug. I just joined this NT and already I learned by reading the forum. I didn't even try them on I till I wear them. Because of this discussion, I decided to try them on. They are tight !!!! Now I got to try and find a half size bigger in a sold out shoe.
THANK YOU.

This is what I was trying to help people avoid. If you go a half size up, and I'm wrong, then you'll just have a bit of extra room, nothing to even worry about. A full size up and I'm wrong, then bite my head off. Half size ain't gonna hurt. 

But if the reverse is true, and I'm right, then a half size down/TTS means you're missing out on your correct size, because maybe your store will have sold out, and you have to deal with a tight shoe that you can't wear for more than a couple hours. 

Back
Top Bottom