AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I was able to get a size 9, so I was looking for a size 9.5 (my size) In San Diego, anyway I discovered Houston still has some + other sizes. Willowbrook mall, and I forgot the other store. These are Finishline stores BTW.

please tell me you understand the difference between selling something from a personal collection that has been out of circulation for years and hording multiples of a new mass produced product to create artificial demand in an effort to gouge at a markup.

That's an interesting perspective. I never thought of it that way.

I tend to do the former, but when all is said and done I am selling them for more than what I paid for. I would consider the latter more of a reseller mentality but i'm sure others would disagree.

Good points though.

for all the people trying to stock locate i was under the impression that they wouldnt do it until a week after the shoe came out. plus the managers dont like to give up the sale from their store

I called my local FNL, FL, and others like 10+ miles away all sold out.  Rough here in southern cali..
Yeah, everything gets bought up here in Cali. Tried to get my size 8 from Champs after someone didn't get their pair from a raffle but the employee gave it to the guy who was waiting longer for the same size.

please tell me you understand the difference between selling something from a personal collection that has been out of circulation for years and hording multiples of a new mass produced product to create artificial demand in an effort to gouge at a markup.
that artificial demand directly helps YOU when selling something from your personal collection.

If none of you are selling a "hyped" "limited" "grail" shoe for retail then shut up.

Saw these in Dallas this weekend as I was going to Joe Budden concert :pimp:, these were just sitting in finishline, footlocker, footaction, and jimmy jazz. Was tempted to buy, but they just look to plain for my taste. So if any people are still looking, I'm pretty sure you can go to your local store and order them doing a "instore pick-up".

Not at niketown Georgetown, unless they did another twitter RSVP, if not there's probably like 30 pairs left and of the charcoal 7s as well.

i still can't believe that they actually do twitter RSVPs :smh: that is the dumbest thing ever but i guess that's what the teenagers wanted, I will never wait in a line or do any kind of online RSVP or ticket system, for the Oly VIIs I had no idea they were doing that at the mall, I went into an entrance and I was actually there to get the Speed Turfs and all of the sudden i see a whole bunch of kids coming in from a different entrance talking bout they been waiting outside in line and how did i get in. I just ignored them and told the champs guy let me know a 10.5 in the speed turfs so he let me in first with no ticket so when i went in i said lemme get a pair of olympics also. security and them kids were pissed but oh well i had no idea about that system plus im against it so not my problem.

Same here. Because of their AWESOME site, I had 3 in my cart when I went to check out. Went through with it anyway. Got a shipping confirm on 1 of the 3 this morning.

i thought it was limit 2 per customer. i had bought 3 pairs but they were 10.5, 7Y, and a 3K so that's different if you were just trying to buy up shoes to resell then you deserve to have at least one of them cancelled

Guys, you want a restock but they are still out there. Make some calls, ask for help, and find them.

lls no bull depending where you live they still may have them in stores after today i doubt it though. and besides if ya'll want em that bad shoulda got them early and paid the $200+ for em, or just pay that number now

Every place I've called only has 13 and 14 butk def feel like I am being lied to. IF thereis a restock would it be random or at a specific time? I haven't hunted a pair like this in years.

Every place I've called only has 13 and 14 butk def feel like I am being lied to. IF thereis a restock would it be random or at a specific time? I haven't hunted a pair like this in years.
Well a couple people said a few pages back that Finishline will have a restock online Tuesday/Wednesday at 5:00 AM.  I'm not sure how accurate this information is, but it is worth a try.

Last edited:
You're still going on about this.. I thought you developed a theory and published your experiment last night?

There's this new device that's been developed in the last couple hundred years called a shoe measuring device, I'm not sure if you've heard of it but

it's quite a revolution to the kick game, even in Sir Isaac's day.
So you're a fail. I already posted about the Brannock. Thumbs down lame-o

I was able to get a size 9, so I was looking for a size 9.5 (my size) In San Diego, anyway I discovered Houston still has some + other sizes. Willowbrook mall, and I forgot the other store. These are Finishline stores BTW.
So looks like Willowbrook mall, Almeda mall, and W oaks mall has size 9.5s and more, at least according to the manager I spoke to at the San Diego location. So you guys should give them a call to make sure, especially if you have family or friends that live in Houston. Go! Go! Go! 

Yeah, everything gets bought up here in Cali. Tried to get my size 8 from Champs after someone didn't get their pair from a raffle but the employee gave it to the guy who was waiting longer for the same size.
Yeah waiting patiently and crossing my fingers for a restock.

IM OVER IT MAN. PEOPLE JUST NEED TO DEAD IT

EVERYONES FOOT IS DIFFERENT

AT THIS POINT THIS THREAD SHOULD BE FILLED W COMPARISON PICS, BANTER ABOUT QUALITY, COOL STORY BRONESS, AND INFO W RESTOCKS.

AINT NOONE TRYING TO HEAR A CRUSADE ABOUT HOW IVS FIT

JB should just have a system where if you missed out on a release, you can get a custom order shipped for $200.

That would DESTROY resellers, hoarders and the madness that comes with the GR of huge shoes. I think there'd be no more crazy lines, no one getting mugged, and no need for stupid raffles.

Picked up my pair yesterday since I didnt want to deal with all the madness on Friday. Overall very happy with my pair...my son loves his and I was able to win a pair in a raffle that I hooked my brother up with. Wish I could have doubled up but happy that I at least got one. Definitely my seconf fav 4 besides the white cements Good luck to all those that are still on the hunt

ANYONE HERE STRUGGLE BETWEEN DOUBLING UP THESE DAYS?
NOT NECESSARILY BC OF CASH, BUT FOR W.E. REASON
For shoes that sat like the Militaries, nope. I didn;t double but I most certainly could have.

For shoes like say, the Charcoals...yeah that would have been a problem (before the restock). Certain shoes get a bit more hype than others.

Olives were limited so yeah that's another stupid problem. 

JB should just have a system where if you missed out on a release, you can get a custom order shipped for $200.

That would DESTROY resellers, hoarders and the madness that comes with the GR of huge shoes. I think there'd be no more crazy lines, no one getting mugged, and no need for stupid raffles.

I could get behind this, I've said for a while whenever NSW starts making all sorts of crazy colors of shoes that they should offer true to OG colorblocking/materials NikeiD options for a shoe that's going to be around that year. Like next year they're doing 5s, you should be able to get a pair of 5s iD using the original colors and blocking throughout the year, figure they've got the molds and the factories are going to be making a lot of the shoes already. I know I'd like to get a fresh pair of Sport Red AM1 every year.

Anyone from Canada here ? I been calling every foot locker for a size 12. I found a size 8 in Vaughan if anyone is in need. I bought two pairs of my regular size (11.5) now I need to exchange for a half inch bigger. So grab that size 8 quick before its gone.

If anyone needs help on a 11.5 or 12, let me know. FNL shipped my order after they said they canceled...:smh:

I could get behind this, I've said for a while whenever NSW starts making all sorts of crazy colors of shoes that they should offer true to OG colorblocking/materials NikeiD options for a shoe that's going to be around that year. Like next year they're doing 5s, you should be able to get a pair of 5s iD using the original colors and blocking throughout the year, figure they've got the molds and the factories are going to be making a lot of the shoes already. I know I'd like to get a fresh pair of Sport Red AM1 every year.

No doubt !! I would do that. But I think that would take away from Nike's secret weapon. That limited supply is what keeps Nike/Jordan brand running strong and keeping those shareholders smiling. That limited run or quick strike is what keeps us coming back for a retro that's been re done in every possible colour/way/flip design possible. That law of supply and demand is what keeps those prices strong, where dudes so stiles pay double or triple the price. Look at the yeezy 2's, I can't even touch that. I know I am not dropping 1000-1500, he'll no. I got screwed on that release, Nike had a late 8 min restock. I added to my cart , by the time I entered my cc number they were gone. ( that one hurt ) Anyways back to the other topic Nike knows what there doing. They got a strong marketing/distribution department, they mastered that limited supply run. Adidas does pre order on there kicks, Nike could take note but they don't.

Back
Top Bottom