AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

EVERYONE is saying that!  Where are you from, WhatsAGoodName? I still am not able to find my size, and I will never fall to resell prices.

Got my pair of Varsity Reds for $100 shipped about a month after they dropped.  Hated those things so much.  My boy liked them so now they're his.  I'll wait until they give us a proper retro.  No use keeping a shoe that I have no plans to wear.

I've been tempted, but I just can't do it. These are a place holder.

These are still sitting on a lot of store's shelves. Partly due to the other notable releases that hit this week(end). Don't fall victim to inflated prices on Ebay. 

and of course you left your area and all these stores with your post :stoneface:

i thought it was limit 2 per customer. i had bought 3 pairs but they were 10.5, 7Y, and a 3K so that's different if you were just trying to buy up shoes to resell then you deserve to have at least one of them cancelled
Who said I bought them to resell? Was trying to get a pair for myself, my little cousin and a co-worker. It added in the cart and let me check out all 3. You should really get your facts straight before making assumptions.....

I just got crazy lucky !! Being on this site has huge advantages when you love kicks. Eastbay updated they have a size 12 available on the forum. i checked the website and no stock. so i called and ordered the last 12 they had. I just ordered it !! Thanks eastbay and thanks NT !! Membership has its benefits !! Lol

like everyone else...

...don't know of I'll keep em or not...not a fan of a cracking midsole on a 170$ shoe "built" for basketball lol...

i fell victim for the half size too small thing too but after i wore em today, they slowly started feeling more and more fitting...

They will break in and feel good. I tried my true size and .5 down. My true size had too much excess around my foot while the .5 down felt perfect. You'll be fine.

I wish people will stop saying "They are sitting on store shelves". They are not. A size 8 and a size 15 does not count

Lol preach bruh !!! I personally just called every foot locker here till a salesperson said hey let me check the system. "Sold out all across Canada"

Albany, GA. I still have about 12 pairs in my store.
I wish there were some left in Atlanta right now. I've been working all weekend due to the Thanksgiving weekend madness but I'm going to call around tomorrow since I'm off cause I'd rather buy for retail from a store than pay $200 to get them from my connect.

Last edited:
still looking for another 10.
can anyone point me in the right direction?

also, based on your experiences in the past, when are prices lowest on eBay? 2 weeks?

thanks

[COLOR=#red]Guys it's not rocket science. In large metropolitan areas they are most likely to be sold out. In smaller markets there are more likely to be a smattering of sizes left. The only reason why I was able to get a pair was because I was in a small town visiting family. Had I been in home in Houston I would have definitely not have gotten these.

So a guy that says "easy cop" that lives in North Bumblefck Mississipi really doesn't give an accurate description of overall "cop-ability". [/COLOR]

Last edited:
Went to pick up another sz12, dude brought out 5 pair for me to choose from.
Asked what his stock was like, said he had at least one of every pair.
Trying to post pic of my pair from phone but keep getting an error message.

I'd probably hunt for places that sold 1st Come, 1st Served, when I was calling around the mall stores hunting mine they were all sold but then there was a small restock (my location is just to the left there)
I'd also not be surprised to see a Cyber Monday restock in limited quantities. As for doubling up.... there is so much heat nowadays I'm honestly just building up my collection to the point that I wear things so irregularly that I don't need to double up. I mean the winter here is garbage anyways so I get like 6 months of wear/year basically when you take out the nasty days in the other seasons, so having a bunch of kicks that you can rotate out enough that none of 'em get overworn seems pretty doable... I have to worry more about finding a way to get all the kicks I want much less double up on anything ha.

Back
Top Bottom