AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Man sizing led to a big fight huh? lol
I think it's kinda funny that people talk about TTS v. half down but nobody ever says how they wear em... I never lace up my 4s and both my 06 black cats and cavs (i prolly won't unds my new cements til a special occaision so i'm not gonna tease myself by trying 'em on yet) and I like TTS but I feel like if I was going to try to lace 'em up and have em tight around my foot then I'd probably say go down a half size as they are roomy in the arch area especially. So maybe all sizing discussions should be preceded with knowing how you rock 'em or it's all worthless.

I just talked to eBay on the phone, they said if the buyer leaves negative feedback saying they took a long time to get there, they will delete it.

Since I got the 4's in black, which is my favorite Jordan of all time, I'm officially done getting Jordan's.. Here is the best Jordan's that I own in numerical order. I only get black based shoes since I don't like white shoes..
1z53v3m.jpg
hard.com
smokin.gif

Just talked to one of my local spot connects, and she confirmed they'll be doing the same ticket system for the XI that they did for this IV... Retailers realized the ticket systems worked well for them, so I imagine we will see this quite a bit in the future. Though the XI is a GR, stores won't get as many of them as they did the IV. Couple that with MORE demand, and we have a lot of crying NikeTalkers in the coming month :smokin

I passed on coping aka I was in nyc and forgot my wallet at home. I wonder if my local store still has a couple pairs 
grin.gif

actually most j's now a days you should go a half size up. everyone feet are different, if you went TTS and they fit you then thats cool everyone feet different but usually its a half size up just like foams J's are cut different now...

I have to size down .5 in III, V, VI, VII, XII, XIII. Different for everyone.

I have to size down .5 in III, V, VI, VII, XII, XIII. Different for everyone.

III - run .5 big/tts

V - run .5 big

VI - run .5 big

VII - run tts

XII - run .5 big

XIII - run tts

You guys have to remember...no one has the same feet, shoes will fit different to everyone.

I just know for me, these Breds run a little more narrow than my White/Cement IV's.

Anybody order their 4's from D I C K'S Sporting Goods and get a tracking number? Got lucky online on release. Got a confirmation email that my order went through, just no tracking yet. Anyone have experience with them? I know they are legit, but as far as any differences from orders from EB, FTL, etc.? How long it took to get your shoes (free standard shipping), double boxed, B grades?

Still no tracking from DSG.. :smh:

The VII's to me are HUGE. I've worn the CDP hare's and the 64-point Magic's. The length on those seems a lot bigger.

Now with the IV's and IX's I have to go a half size up from the VII's. I hope the 2012 Raptor's fit just like the other VII's since that's what I based it on.

Last edited:
Not at niketown Georgetown, unless they did another twitter RSVP, if not there's probably like 30 pairs left and of the charcoal 7s as well.

Little birds still chirping about sizing in this thread.

writing damb songs so people can believe?

what kind of hip hop game is this.

like push once said

common loved her

i wish i never met her.

so many birds pretending to be men.

little boys with skirts

essay writing broads.

talking bout they fit small

like the thing between their draws

silly little frauds

Finishline sent me confirmation on one pair being shipped, but not the other...anyone else get this?

How old is this clown?
Up early in the morning still arguing.
NT seems to have more trolls and no wait admission with the new site. Mods need to get on the ball.

probably not an age problem. more likely a substance abuse issue. pray for the man, then ignore him.

Damn, I see this thread jump and I'm thinking I missed out on a restock, wasted my time reading through like 10 pages.
mean.gif

Guess I'll keep hunting for a 9/9.5 for my homeboy elsewhere.  This thread is just ridiculous.

Dumb sz debate again....

Apart of the debacle is the shoes come laced up..... I always totally unlace the shoe ,put my foot in then relace while wearing them .... this lets you know how they actually fit

Back
Top Bottom