AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Guys it's not rocket science. In large metropolitan areas they are most likely to be sold out. In smaller markets there are more likely to be a smattering of sizes left. The only reason why I was able to get a pair was because I was in a small town visiting family. Had I been in home in Houston I would have definitely not have gotten these.
So a guy that says "easy cop" that lives in North Bumblefck Mississipi really doesn't give an accurate description of overall "cop-ability".
Exactly. I live in a city of less than 100,000 and a manager of a shoe store. And after taking care of my customers, I still have a few left. Talked to a friend out in San Diego and Atlanta (2 hours North) and she said there was a line for 6 hours waiting on these in ATL. Just how it is. 

How did the other big releases do this week-end where everyone is at? (Floridians, Foams, Slim Jenkins, Penny V's). 

As for the bay area/San francisco area,

floridians were still available saturday at NTSF
foams seemed to be sold out
miami colored penny v's were going fast but didnt sell out immediately, pairs prob still floating around
and no idea of slim jenkins.

(based on what i saw when out shopping)

Exactly. I live in a city of less than 100,000 and a manager of a shoe store. And after taking care of my customers, I still have a few left. Talked to a friend out in San Diego and Atlanta (2 hours North) and she said there was a line for 6 hours waiting on these in ATL. Just how it is. 

[COLOR=#red]My dude I used to live in Atl (Riverdale and College Park). If I was there now I'd rather drive two hours to Albany and pick up the major releases, than stay in Atl for 2 or more hours waiting in line. Sure you'd have to factor in gas, but at least it would be instant gratification. Trust that ride back to Atl would be a lot sweeter knowing you got what you wanted.[/COLOR]

Hope everyone copped and remained safe lol wanted these for a while but didn't want to wait online and/or pay reseller prices, quite frankly between work and going out I probably would never wear these...If I can get a price for retail I maybe would buy them.

Dumb sz debate again....
Apart of the debacle is the shoes come laced up..... I always totally unlace the shoe ,put my foot in then relace while wearing them .... this lets you know how they actually fit
I cosign this method 100%

Really wanted a pair, did not want to go through all the hassle for Black Friday in South Florida. I was at Broward Mall at about 2pm and asked the sales man at Foot Action if he had any pairs left. He told me they gave out tickets early morning and to check again with him at 7pm and any that had not been picked up, he would release for sale. Called at 7pm, asked for a 9.5, said he had one left and to be there in 20 min, he would hold them. Just got lucky, he said he had 6 pairs total left and doesn't know why people get up early to get a ticket to hold if you aren't coming back to buy.

To add, all other stores in Broward, Fl at Sawgrass mall and Broward Mall, sold out immediately. Typical for hot releases in South Florida. Sucks...lol

Smh, I missed out on these... and now these people are charging so much!
mean.gif

whats disgusting is im witnessing this stuff first hand around my area. 21 year old kids buying 3-4 pairs and trying to resell them on instagram and twitter. SMH x100

2 years ago these kids werent even messing with Jordans. wearing their stupid adidas low tops and what not.

I wish Jordans would go out of style and the OG's who actually like them can go out and buy them when ever they please and wear them without giving a crap what anyone thinks.

As for the bay area/San francisco area,
floridians were still available saturday at NTSF
foams seemed to be sold out
miami colored penny v's were going fast but didnt sell out immediately, pairs prob still floating around
and no idea of slim jenkins.
(based on what i saw when out shopping)
Yeah, pretty much the same, here. Slim Jenkins are still heavy here. There was two-pair of foams floating around. Still have a few IV's floating around, Floridians didn't do well even though only one store had them. 

I was on holiday in Atlanta this weekend and I got these pretty easily. The mall I went to was a pretty big one (Lenox). I mean, there was a line up but it was like 15-20 deep. It was about 15-30mins tops to wait. The city I come from is smaller compared to Atlanta and the line-ups take much longer. But I agree for the most part, the bigger the market the harder it is to cop usually. That's why I was surprised I was able to cop these in ATL. I thought it was online or bust for me.

Agreed, I have doubled up on all the 4's because I wear one pair and keep the other on ice. I just feel lucky I was able to get my pair at retail.
imo the ivs are one of the worst to keep on ice. the mesh yellows and cracks, the bubble yellows etc.

whats disgusting is im witnessing this stuff first hand around my area. 21 year old kids buying 3-4 pairs and trying to resell them on instagram and twitter. SMH x100
2 years ago these kids werent even messing with Jordans. wearing their stupid adidas low tops and what not.
I wish Jordans would go out of style and the OG's who actually like them can go out and buy them when ever they please and wear them without giving a crap what anyone thinks.
Eventually they will go out of style, that's the normal cycle of business. A company grows large, gets comfortable and another eats into its market share while the industry leader is taking it easy. That's exactly what JB is doing, in fact they're working backwards and pissing customers off. It'll be awhile, but time will come when Jordan loses its popularity. 

Back
Top Bottom