AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Yes I do.
I just don't get around to wear them all because I work so damn much, and watching my little one.
She'll be 2 months on Monday. :D
Anyways, here's a list of shoes I have worn/not worn since they released this year:
Chicago 10s - never worn
White Cement 4s - never worn
White/Red 14s - worn once
Stealth 10s - worn once
Playoff 12s - worn twice
Cavs 4s - worn twice
Cool Grey 12s - worn once
B/Red KO 1s - worn twice
Black Toe KO 1s - never worn
Military Blue 4s - never worn
Obsidian 12s - never worn
Olympic 6s - worn 3 times
Vegas 1s - never worn
Fire Red 4s - worn once
GMP - 7s worn once / 6s never worn
Charcoal 7s - never worn
Kilroy 9s - never worn
Fontay 9s - never worn
Olive 9s - worn once
B/Red 4s - never worn
Slim Jenkin 9s - never worn
I do wear some kicks, just mostly these 5: Black Cement 3, Bordeaux 7, Black Flip 3, Concord 11 & FTLOTG 7s
Nice. I can't wait till I can afford to grab all kicks I want with no sacrifices. I am still grateful to be able to get as many as I am able to because it is a lot. (All the IVs, Oly VIs, and a couple pairs of dunks this year) but I am still salty that I couldn't get the VIIs that dropped or the Yeezy IIs.

Anyway you and your baby mama married or what? Cuz a lot of dudes got wifeys who aint down with our hobby.

I just got my pair and they are great; however, I won't be doubling up on them like I did with my other 4's. I really like them a lot but they don't blow me away like the Fire Red 4's do. Visually, I like the Fire Red 4's better even though the quality of the Fire Red 4's isn't as good.

Now I'm in the process of preparing them to be worn. I do the following:

-Apply Vinylex Protectant on the outsoles, midsoles, heel tabs, and wings
-Replace the insoles with Spenco Polysorb Cross Trainer insoles
-Install Sneaker DeCreaseRs
-Coat shoes with waterproofing spray

For my Cement 4's and Fire Red 4's I did the following:

-Apply Lexol Leather Conditioner
-Apply Vinylex Protectant on the outsoles, midsoles, heel tabs, and wings

My Cement 4's and Fire Red 4's still look practically brand new. There is very minimal creasing in the toe boxes and there is no paint cracking on the midoles at all.

[COLOR=#red]Please excuse my ignorance...but are you referring to kicks or a Porsche 911 Turbo S? [/COLOR]

How does a FedEx customs fee look?

I may be the first to report getting hit with customs fee from SH on the Bred IVs for one pair...:smh:

There's a slim in my package titled "COMMERCIAL INVOICE"

Had one pair from SH shipped Monday without it, but one pair today with it.

It says 65.00 so rather SH lies about the value or I got charged a $65 fee?

Last edited:
I just got my pair and they are great; however, I won't be doubling up on them like I did with my other 4's. I really like them a lot but they don't blow me away like the Fire Red 4's do. Visually, I like the Fire Red 4's better even though the quality of the Fire Red 4's isn't as good.

Now I'm in the process of preparing them to be worn. I do the following:

-Apply Vinylex Protectant on the outsoles, midsoles, heel tabs, and wings

-Coat shoes with waterproofing spray

For my Cement 4's and Fire Red 4's I did the following:

-Apply Lexol Leather Conditioner

-Apply Vinylex Protectant on the outsoles, midsoles, heel tabs, and wings

My Cement 4's and Fire Red 4's still look practically brand new. There is very minimal creasing in the toe boxes and there is no paint cracking on the midoles at all.
No ziplock bags to walk in? SMH

No ziplock bags to walk in? SMH
roll.gif

My pair came in yesterday, just got around to actually seeing them today and I'm surprisingly satisfied with how they turned out. :smile:

Kind of regret not getting an extra pair.

NDC restock was a joke. Link posted And sizes are sold out! Get out of here with that weak ****.iit NDC.

In other news... For my pairs in from SH! Cash shipping double boxed. I'm happy.

I'm really feeling these. I like then more then CDP4s.

Kinda want to sell my CDP4s and cop a 3rd pair of these. They too raw!

How does a FedEx customs fee look?
I may be the first to report getting hit with customs fee from SH on the Bred IVs for one pair...:smh:
There's a slim in my package titled "COMMERCIAL INVOICE"
Had one pair from SH shipped Monday without it, but one pair today with it.
It says 65.00 so rather SH lies about the value or I got charged a $65 fee?

How much did you pay for the shoes? I don't think you should be getting hit with customs for ONE pair.

I'm thinking these might be more limited than we thought based on the limited restock.. NDC went FAST.. I was on there 5 min after the tweet..no go for me.

The new FNL site & how NDC works now isn't good for me. I haven't hit a release at all this year since the changes. :x

UPS around my way...is so pathetic.
Been out for delivery since 7:23am, still not here....
mean.gif
Tell me about it. Mines didn't arrive until 7:40 pm yesterday. I didn't even know ups made deliveries that late.
Bunch of ungrateful MFers! 
laugh.gif

Dudes are out there busting their hump all day and you're worried about what time your shoes show up.  SMH.  If you haven't noticed, we're in prime holiday shipping season, which means longer days and later deliveries.  #justsayin'

RELAX BROS, NDC WILL RESTOCK AGAIN.

ALSO I AM GLAD EVERYBODY GOT THEIR PAIRS COMING IN.

THIS IS A MODEL AND COLORWAY EVERY FAN OF SNEAKERS AND MJ SHOULD HAVE!

Nice to see you guy's pairs show up today. And props to those who scored on the restock.

I agree, this is one of my favorite shoes and not mad at seeing everyone and they momma wearing them. JB pretty much met the demand

Last edited:
Got mine today when I came in from work. 2 days early too. Now that I have them in my hand tried them on I can say this.....

Quality - Super smooth, well made, no issues with anything AT ALL (yet) paint seems solid and no glue issues.

Fit - Ok, PERSONALLY I think they run half a size small. This isn't just from me but from almost everyone, but to be honest it's not super uncomfortable.

They do seem a bit more "cushiony" if thats even a damn word, but anyways much more comfortable to have on my feet than my white cement 4's

All in all I'm happy, easy cop, and good luck to anyone else who snagged a pair.

Mine came in from Eastbay. Definitely too snug by a 1/2 size (for me anyways). Looks like I'm now in the market for a size 11.5. Is the classified section any good for trading? Never traded on NT before.

Back
Top Bottom