AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

THANK YOU, SIR! Serious REP on the DiXX info... See, not all the new cats are bad :smokin
Pair #3 ... Final copp
i don't pick up 3 unless it's a serious personal grail. Thanks again for the info

Last edited:
Post link...
I cannot because I am new here...Go on there website...
THANK YOU, SIR! Serious REP on the DiXX info... See, not all the new cats are bad
smokin.gif

Pair #3 ... Final copp
Thank you sir...

Bunch of ungrateful MFers! :lol:

Dudes are out there busting their hump all day and you're worried about what time your shoes show up.  SMH.  If you haven't noticed, we're in prime holiday shipping season, which means longer days and later deliveries.  #justsayin'

Ungrateful?!?? lol Trust they ain't busting their hump for charity and to plz me. It's cuz it's their job n how they earn their means. I got a lot of other things to be grateful for. Just didn't know deliveries were made that late. Now get back to ya part time package handling gig.

Here is another video bringing up some interesting differences between this and other 4s from this year..including the whole sizing issue. Hear I provide actual proof that these run bigger than both the cavs 4s and the military 4s. Sizing comparison starts at about 1:00

I feel a little better now... I had to go half size down on this because my true size was gone. I was going to trade it for my true size if they fit tight on me. I do wear true size on my wht/cmt 4s, and wear half size down for my military 4s.

How do u locate them on the website? ?(ordered already ..thanx dude)can't find them in search option on the site

Nice. I can't wait till I can afford to grab all kicks I want with no sacrifices. I am still grateful to be able to get as many as I am able to because it is a lot. (All the IVs, Oly VIs, and a couple pairs of dunks this year) but I am still salty that I couldn't get the VIIs that dropped or the Yeezy IIs.
Anyway you and your baby mama married or what? Cuz a lot of dudes got wifeys who aint down with our hobby.
I'm married and my wife definitely supports my "habit", lol! She pretty much lets me score whichever pairs I like, just can't do too many in a short period of time.

Ungrateful?!?? lol Trust they ain't busting their hump for charity and to plz me. It's cuz it's their job n how they earn their means. I got a lot of other things to be grateful for. Just didn't know deliveries were made that late. Now get back to ya part time package handling gig.

youre better off going to fedex and picking it up yourself

Bunch of ungrateful MFers! 
laugh.gif

Dudes are out there busting their hump all day and you're worried about what time your shoes show up.  SMH.  If you haven't noticed, we're in prime holiday shipping season, which means longer days and later deliveries.  #justsayin'
So why are you complaining again?  
laugh.gif

Dudes are doing their job.  Yet you want your J's to show up when you want them to show up.  Go sit down, sir.  

Back
Top Bottom