AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

ya quality was good, but i think it was a quality control thing letting some obviously flaws go out

Sorry to hear this...
Not for nothing, it sounds like someone who knew you. Most thieves don't go for kicks.

Not necessarily true. Thieves know what's valuable and what they can easily sell. I had a 40 something year old career criminal break in and steal some of my kicks.

And it always can be someone young.

Snagged an 11.5 on eBay for $187 shipped! When you get a pair that fits properly, these aren't bad at all. Granted I didn't do much walking in them to comment on the comfort after much use.

*for the 2011 III True Blue and White Cement, I fit a size 11 perfectly. For these, I had to go up .5 due to length. Hoping this helps people with questions regarding length of this retrro*

decided to break out my iv's over the weekend for a quick BWW dinner :D
came back to my door kicked in :smh:
ill bounce back tho... cant keep a good man down

:smh: Damn City, I'm sorry to hear about this. Count your blessings though, you nor your family were hurt.

Thanks Big Point, xMIGZx ,Anderson,SquatchNT ,OctobersILLest,DaHero1017,MaddoxKay,WaitWut,ZyZZ,sniper, TheprinceofDE,mjshoefanatic,Magic1978, aznlurker, & CAto312 for the kind words fellas

the police were on the scene as soon as i got home & saw the damage

I will def bounce back ... no one was hurt & it was all material stuff that can be replaced(insurance FTW aka in case sh^&) aside from an antique diamond tennis bracelet from my gf's deceased grandma

I dont think it was someone i knew because there was a lot of valueable things left behind that was in plain sight... i think it was just a smash & grab from someone who was possibly scoping me out

& in all seriousness im glad i wasnt there when it happened cuz i prbly have a case on me right now if i was

Last edited:
Retro IV's with a retro XI hoodie :lol: Nas doesnt gaf :rofl:

Last edited:
damn thats ****** up man. i swear this world gets me sick sometimes. what kind of losers do that? how could they get away with all of that and people not see or care as to what was going on? i mean its not like they just stole a couple of things... smh

@ColdCity, karma will get that person(group) in the long run. Sorry it happened to you and I wouldn't wish that to my worst enemy. It damn sure seems like the person(group) knew what you had, it sucks you can't trust anyone.

decided to break out my iv's over the weekend for a quick BWW dinner :D
came back to my door kicked in :smh:
ill bounce back tho... cant keep a good man down

That's messed up !! Real sorry bout hearing that !! I really couldn't imagine that, you will get that handled through your Insce tho. Just a piece of advice, use flight club as your price reference. As these are collectibles, they should be valued as so. This way your not getting retail compensation. You had a nice list there, shoot jeezys alone could grab you 1500-2000. So there is a bright side to this, you can either cash out and replace each and every kick, or make some nice profit. I would take 2k for a shoe that ran me $225.00. Shoot even if I love that kick, that's a serious price to take. So the choice is yours, look up and keep your ears open. Hope things work out you.

ColdCity that's messed up keep ya head though...that type of bs is usually two things somebody close to the crew or some cats that know of you. That's always been my worst fear coming home to a kick door!

That's mess up Cold.Went through the same BS during the summer.39 pair of kicks and a bunch of other stuff were stolen. :smh:

in all seriousness im glad i wasnt there when it happened cuz i prbly have a case on me right now if i was
not in texas.
That sucks though. Something similar happened to me a few yrs back. Since then I document all purchases and work with my homeowners insurance company. I recommend y'all do the same. My collection is valued at its current value, not the retail value. So at least it's piece of mind. My 2 pents.

Back
Top Bottom