AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Thanks for the speedy reply, my pair has a pretty big glue stain, and looks like the midsole was painted over, lol

Sounds about right.

I got some that says
5/9 - 7/13
6/12 - 7/14
6/12 - 7/9

of course my pair that has the production date start at 5/9 was the best quality of the bunch since it was in production for longer.

My pair, purchased from FN, says:

5/9 - 6/27

Sounds about right.

I got some that says
5/9 - 7/13
6/12 - 7/14
6/12 - 7/9

of course my pair that has the production date start at 5/9 was the best quality of the bunch since it was in production for longer.

So wait, what logic are you using? Because that pair was in production "longer", it's better quality? Say what?

got my pair for fnl overall shoe is good a lil pre crease but for some reason my pair didnt come with a hang tag
mean.gif

Sounds about right.

I got some that says
5/9 - 7/13
6/12 - 7/14
6/12 - 7/9

So wait, what logic are you using? Because that pair was in production "longer", it's better quality? Say what?
i probably worded that wrong and apologize for the misunderstanding.

it's just pure speculation on my part.

i'm just assuming more time was spent on the shoe, therefore, there is little to no glue stains on my pair and the part where the stitching and the hump on the side midsole of the shoe has even spacing compared to my other pairs. i remember seeing this being discussed a few times in the past when comparing the different retro versions over the years.

i'm not even trippin on the other minor flaws on my other pairs but it's just something minor that i noticed with my pairs.

can't speak for anyone else.

question to people who have Spenco insoles.

how it feels compare to SofSole Airr Insole from finishline?

much softer than sofsole?

i really dont care about paint cracking, i just need better comfort and i already have sofsole from finishline,

i just wanna hear feedback from Spenco insoles users.

thanks

It seems that quite a few people had problems with FNL for this release and the XIs. Just another reason to add to the ever-growing list of why you shouldn't deal with them.

I'm glad FNL came through for many but like some have said here, I will continue to avoid them as much as possible. Found out they're the reason why my debit card was cancelled over the summer... 
mean.gif

I'm glad FNL came through for many but like some have said here, I will continue to avoid them as much as possible. Found out they're the reason why my debit card was cancelled over the summer... 
mean.gif
I've never bothered to cop online through FNL on RD, but it's good to see a lot of people come up for this release and the XIs. I would only consider dealing with FNL on RD as a last resort and I exhausted all my other options. They're pretty good for sales on lesser known/less popular shoes, but other than that..
mean.gif

My restock came in yesterday in a box three times to large. When I opened the box the Jordan box inside was open with the shoes just rolling around. Shoes are good but never again fnl. :smh:

Last edited:
Wore these for the first time last night, and man - I may have to double up because I will be wearing the **** out of these!

Got my pair from the FNL restock. They came double boxed and the FNL box wasn't much bigger than the shoe box. No damage to the box at all. The shoes had "wavy mesh" though and what looks like a glue stain on one of the toe boxes. Anyone have any suggestions on how to clean it/get it off the nubuck?

I usually just use tweezers and very carefully start pulling it off with the tweezers. Just have to be careful not to scratch the nubuck. It works for me though all the time, just takes some patience.

Tennis shoe warehouse has the Spenco Polysorb Insole for like $12 right now.

Last edited:
I usually just use tweezers and very carefully start pulling it off with the tweezers. Just have to be careful not to scratch the nubuck. It works for me though all the time, just takes some patience.
So the more I've looked at the spot on the toe box, it seems like it was more of an actual scratch in the nubuck than a glue spot that I could actually use tweezers on. The scratch makes the nubuck look discolored/lighter in that spot. I added a pic of it but it actually looks worse in person. I'm afraid the more I try and "fix" it the more I'm going to mess up the nubuck. Maybe I'm trippin and should just wear them, but its buggin me. I'm debating returning them since I already have another pair that has less flaws. I'm wondering if maybe the "restock" was actually a return and they returned it because of the scratch? Not sure what to do here.

Last edited:
So the more I've looked at the spot on the toe box, it seems like it was more of an actual scratch in the nubuck than a glue spot that I could actually use tweezers on. The scratch makes the nubuck look discolored/lighter in that spot. I added a pic of it but it actually looks worse in person. I'm afraid the more I try and "fix" it the more I'm going to mess up the nubuck. Maybe I'm trippin and should just wear them, but its buggin me. I'm debating returning them since I already have another pair that has less flaws. I'm wondering if maybe the "restock" was actually a return and they returned it because of the scratch? Not sure what to do here.
BINGO! you have 2 also

Back
Top Bottom