AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Did anybody's fit tight the first couple of wears? I got my TTS but they feel a little tight. I'm thinking it's only because they are new and the extra padding. Any truth behind this? I don't want to go up half a size if I just need to wear them in more. Thanks in advance.

Did you re-lace them with your feet in? Make a habit of doing it for every release because they always come out of the factories choked up like crazy.

Yeah, I unlaced them. I'm just thinking I need to stretch them out. It's not worth trying to sell them just to get half a size bigger. I've only worn them once so far, so that's probably my problem. Just need to be calm and work them out.

Dude's be double-dutching in their kicks.
:lol:
wore mine atleast 20 times, and I Danced in them for a job, no cracks or creases yet, also have Toe shields in, im a Bboy so it's only a matter of time for me. How much do u guys weigh, that are getting early cracks? it seems like that could be a huge factor, especially with the way people's feet are shaped.

im 5'11 and 170 its only my right pair that has the crack though my left pair is perfect

i only wear em when im going out to places like the mall or something im not playing ball in em or anything

Last edited:
im 5'11 and 170 its only my right pair that has the crack though my left pair is perfect

i only wear em when im going out to places like the mall or something im not playing ball in em or anything

We're about the same build, so it's prob JB factory problem. I know they crack but this is fast!

Quick pic
not that bad but it looks worse in RL :lol:

Last edited:
mine have cracked the nubuck around where the toe box creases, and also on the back of the tongues the red has faded on one shoe whereas the other is still a nice healthy red

hold up, stop the presses, make that call to tmz

the man has two different production dates on his shoes.
lol.  Nowhere did I try to make a big deal of this.  Just didn't know if it was common, since I'd never seen it before, hence why I posted it.  Plus the shoes physically look different.  No need to be an *** about it.
lol i'm just messin' with ya

no harm no foul.

but to add to this, on one of my pairs, i do have two different production dates so you ain't the only one special.

Last edited:
Same here, I'm actually about to X out, hopefully a fellow NT'er that wants them is able to get them.  I'd cop, but I just bought Chicago 1s that haven't even arrived yet.  I have the money to spend but I feel a little greedy for trying to get shoes that aren't all too high on my want list anyway.  

I JUST exited the page, 9.5 is available for anyone that wants em.  
No sweat. Not goin ape **** for this... I'm patience... I think reefer helps tho 
nthat.gif
roll.gif

Wish I could've got that 9.55555555 been chasin dat asss... all gravy. double up for Royals it is!
Sorry man. I had to keep clicking for that 9.5 too. took a good 30 secs
probably gonna take a sec toget back up. All sizes down for now... still not "sold out" yet...

Back
Top Bottom