AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Before I try to search the whole NT forum, anyone know the best way to trim the spenco insoles? I wear 10.5 and purchased the 10-11 size. I've never had an issue with cracking before, but don't want to risk it with these beauties.

Thank for the help fellow NT'ers.

^U cant be serious....smh...how else? I personally use a rusted box cutter that Ive kept in mouth since high school. Hope that helps.

decided not to cop the Vs that are coming out on the 26th, might have to double up on these

Last edited:
My connect didnt come through on these ...ive scouring ebay trying to get the best deal :/

Last edited:

I still remember this...i didn't get hit with customs though

Before I try to search the whole NT forum, anyone know the best way to trim the spenco insoles? I wear 10.5 and purchased the 10-11 size. I've never had an issue with cracking before, but don't want to risk it with these beauties.

Thank for the help fellow NT'ers.
^U cant be serious....smh...how else? I personally use a rusted box cutter that Ive kept in mouth since high school. Hope that helps.
A box cutter does work, but if you want more control with cutting then an X-Acto knife is perfect. A #11 blade would suffice, but a #16 blade is best for control (#11 for straight cuts, #16 for curves usually used for cutting stencils). I have these supplies already at my disposal because I'm an art student, so I don't know if you'd want to invest in them just to cut an insole.. it'll probably cost $5-10 total at an art store. Scissors also work though..
tongue.gif

I don't know if this has already been mentioned in this thread, but I noticed the strangest thing with my pair today.  I bought on release day, and just started wearing them a few weeks ago.  I was wearing them on Sunday, and I looked down at my feet and noticed that each of my toeboxes looked a little different.  Initially, I thought nothing of it.  Tonight, I was going to put them back in the box when I decided I'd take a look at the production dates, and you guessed it.  Each shoe has a different date.  Didn't think that was possible. 

Left Shoe (More rounded toe):  6/13/12 to 8/1/12

Right Shoe (Toe has more of a point):  5/9/12 to 7/20/12

Seriously, how does that happen?  I still love the shoe and I'll rock them regardless, I'm just baffled by this.  Anybody else have this issue?  Makes me wanna go back and look at all my kicks to see if the same thing happened before.

You should be able to see the difference in this pic.

I don't know if this has already been mentioned in this thread, but I noticed the strangest thing with my pair today.  I bought on release day, and just started wearing them a few weeks ago.  I was wearing them on Sunday, and I looked down at my feet and noticed that each of my toeboxes looked a little different.  Initially, I thought nothing of it.  Tonight, I was going to put them back in the box when I decided I'd take a look at the production dates, and you guessed it.  Each shoe has a different date.  Didn't think that was possible. 

Left Shoe (More rounded toe):  6/13/12 to 8/1/12

Right Shoe (Toe has more of a point):  5/9/12 to 7/20/12

Seriously, how does that happen?  I still love the shoe and I'll rock them regardless, I'm just baffled by this.  Anybody else have this issue?  Makes me wanna go back and look at all my kicks to see if the same thing happened before.

You should be able to see the difference in this pic.
Production dates don't matter, right shoe is right shoe and left shoe is left shoe.

hold up, stop the presses, make that call to tmz

the man has two different production dates on his shoes.

Production dates don't matter, right shoe is right shoe and left shoe is left shoe.
You don't find that odd, though?  Every other pair has the same dates for both shoes.  This is sounding like that Twix commercial where there's one factory that makes Left Twix and another factory makes Right Twix.  Except in this case one makes the right shoe and the other makes the left shoe. 
roll.gif

Dudes is still going crazy over production dates...Instead of sneakers...buy some medication to alleviate your ocd..They are just shoes

Dudes is still going crazy over production dates...Instead of sneakers...buy some medication to alleviate your ocd..They are just shoes

You don't find that odd, though?  Every other pair has the same dates for both shoes.  This is sounding like that Twix commercial where there's one factory that makes Left Twix and another factory makes Right Twix.  Except in this case one makes the right shoe and the other makes the left shoe. 
roll.gif
No.  

hold up, stop the presses, make that call to tmz

the man has two different production dates on his shoes.
lol.  Nowhere did I try to make a big deal of this.  Just didn't know if it was common, since I'd never seen it before, hence why I posted it.  Plus the shoes physically look different.  No need to be an *** about it.
Where did I go crazy in my comment?  Like I said, I'm still gonna wear the shoes.

Put the spenco insoles in my 4s, Worn a few times. Definitely regret not going up a half size but still pretty comfy. And no cracking of course, but i really do hope it stays that way in the long run. Just did a repaint job on my cool greys and dont want to have to do it on these or my white cements.

i got like this 2 inch hair line crack already and only worn em less than 10 times :smh:

aint even mad though..

Dude's be double-dutching in their kicks.
:lol:
wore mine atleast 20 times, and I Danced in them for a job, no cracks or creases yet, also have Toe shields in, im a Bboy so it's only a matter of time for me. How much do u guys weigh, that are getting early cracks? it seems like that could be a huge factor, especially with the way people's feet are shaped.

Back
Top Bottom