AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Do you wear them on your feet or over your shoulder? Cuz idk how they haven't crack if you wear them that frequent. Must be divine intervention.
Or a Fine Point sharpie that looks identeical to the dots on the shoe (only problem i had was mine was a factory defect, went a size up and added a jordan cover 3 full zom air insole into it to absorb more impact rather than the midsole.

Last edited:
Here is the deal. My friend's wife had surgery last week for breast cancer. She is currently recovering well.
My friend wanted to buy her a get well gift. She wanted Bred 4s. Almost one year old shoe.
Friend likes Jordans, but isn't a shoehead and doesn't want to get ripped off or buy a fake.

I googled 408452-089 and plenty came up for GS sz7. Someone here able to point me to the proper place?
I usually buy mine from NDC, FNL, FTL, you know, the big ones. Thanks a big one guys.

Last edited:
Here is the deal. My friend's wife had surgery last week for breast cancer. She is currently recovering well.
My friend wanted to buy her a get well gift. She wanted Bred 4s. Almost one year old shoe.
Friend likes Jordans, but isn't a shoehead and doesn't want to get ripped off or buy a fake.

I googled 408452-089 and plenty came up for GS sz7. Someone here able to point me to the proper place?
I usually buy mine from NDC, FNL, FTL, you know, the big ones. Thanks a big one guys.

Glad to hear she is comin through that well. I think your best bet is EBay, plenty of sellers on there with receipts and proofs of purchase.

Last edited:
That's usually what I do...just make sure the pics are of the actual shoe you are purchasing, and that there is a receipt from  Jordan retailer included.

Thanks guys.
Best legit priced site i could find was kixpress for 199 + 30 shipping for sz 6.5 compared to $250 free shipping on ebay for sz 7. flightclub is also 250.
I don't search for shoes this late ever, but i'm annoyed by so many variant sites out there selling these. glad we got a legit site list on here.

Spotting gm bred 4s really difficult and if its a obvious fake it should be obvious

Im not tryna be a smart ***, NT can only distinguish differences between real and GM concords, space jams, and cool greys

I have a crispy size 10 sitting in my closet, about a year old. Do they hold up well stacked?

Have a 9.5 in my closet that I've worn about 9-10 times but still look DS cause I have a shoe shield in em. Their is a little hairline crack on the right midsole as well as very subtle peeling on the back of the right midsole in the white area but IV's are known for being the more fragile in the Air Jordan lines. I kinda threw em on ice for that reason and for the purpose that you don't see them as often as you did about 10 months ago. Prob break em out summer/fall of 2014

Spotting gm bred 4s really difficult and if its a obvious fake it should be obvious

Im not tryna be a smart ***, NT can only distinguish differences between real and GM concords, space jams, and cool greys

agreed

Have a 9.5 in my closet that I've worn about 9-10 times but still look DS cause I have a shoe shield in em. Their is a little hairline crack on the right midsole as well as very subtle peeling on the back of the right midsole in the white area but IV's are known for being the more fragile in the Air Jordan lines. I kinda threw em on ice for that reason and for the purpose that you don't see them as often as you did about 10 months ago. Prob break em out summer/fall of 2014
I have two, one I rock (no cracking) and this DS one. I was starting to get worried if the paint would cracking just sitting in the closet.

Don't forget about 3's with their laughable GM elephant print....visible from a mile away. And also super puffy misshapen collars on 3s also. Pretty obvious. You'd have a hard time convincing me that a GM 3 is a retail 3. 1s are also super noticeable with widow's peaks right in the middle of the shoe on the heel. Widow's peaks all over 3s also. So no....it's not just 11s. Its 11s, 3s, and 1s that are obvious. They are also the most common models that are GM replicated.

Has anyone used a clear coat of paint to prevent cracking? Has it worked?

Sounds like a good idea. I always wondered about adding a layer or two of paint before wearing them to see if that would help with chipping, but I never got around to actually trying it.

I think I've heard of people doing it before but I don't know whether to use the matte or glossy. I want it to basically look like nothing is there

I think I've heard of people doing it before but I don't know whether to use the matte or glossy. I want it to basically look like nothing is there
I would go with a matte if you went with glossy it would look like the 2011 BC IIIs

Has anyone used a clear coat of paint to prevent cracking? Has it worked?

Sounds like a good idea. I always wondered about adding a layer or two of paint before wearing them to see if that would help with chipping, but I never got around to actually trying it.

I sprayed matte finish on my toro 4s and no paint cracking or chipping so far.

So close on closing a deal for an DS 11.5 for $185 but the dude is ignoring my emails. The hunt continues for a good price. Regret it everyday since the day I got rid of them

Back
Top Bottom