AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Mine have cracked considerably but I wear them frequently to work out in / mow grass etc. also the laces broke the plastic wing when I pulled them too tight. Happened on the military blues too. Oh well.

Mines are starting to peel where the white on the midsole is under the heel tab :smh:

Welp Nike is gonna give em to us again pretty soon so it won't matter....

Mines are starting to peel where the white on the midsole is under the heel tab
mean.gif

it's mine not mines. 

Mine have cracked considerably but I wear them frequently to work out in / mow grass etc. also the laces broke the plastic wing when I pulled them too tight. Happened on the military blues too. Oh well.
Jesus bruh take it easy. You're ripping wings off? On multiple pairs. LOLOL.

Finally got my pair! Had to pay reseller price but I sold the 3lab5 for it so it's all good. Let the cracking/chipping begin.

Mines are starting to peel where the white on the midsole is under the heel tab :smh:

Finally wore my pair last weekend and the same thing happened. thought they fixed this issue.

Finally wore my pair last weekend and the same thing happened. thought they fixed this issue.
Noticed today mine are starting to crack after only a handful of wears......patiently waiting for the Retro '89's
devil.gif
*wishful thinking

Finally got my ds pair. Quality on these are definitely falling behind the toro 4 but CW are nice. Paint on these looks thin, the tongue is a lot thinner also, but at least it fit TTS. Been waiting to get these since forever. Lets see how many wear before the infamous crack/chips kick it. My toro 4s went through like 30 wears and it's still looking like new.

i've had mine for about 4 wears now and i'm lucky they're still clean.

stocked up on black/white angelus paint anyway to be safe.

Sold mine today for $180 meet up. Kinda miss them, but I don't even have chances to wear my shoes anymore.

Like many, paint chipping was an issue.

I have my pair still that I have yet to break out. All this talk about paint chipping/cracking has got me worried.  If worse comes to worse, they'll just end up being my beaters just like my BC 3's.  Wore those 3's to Disneyland all day one time and found the paint cracking already after getting home.  
roll.gif

Finally got a pair from kick fix in atl yesterday. Traded some frvs that I doubled up on from this year for them.. Great trade IMO I rocked them today with my black stone wash trues and grey gucci belt to Cumberland they're mad comfy.

Got mine in a couple of weeks ago, still yet to wear them. Everytime I want to, weatherman says 30% chance of rain. He might as well say 50%. Better yet, why don't he just say " it might rain today, then again, it might not."

Got mine in a couple of weeks ago, still yet to wear them. Everytime I want to, weatherman says 30% chance of rain. He might as well say 50%. Better yet, why don't he just say " it might rain today, then again, it might not."

^
who cares if it rains? wear them regardless

Yeah, not like they have a clear outsole or anything.

I may be weird but I don't wear any of my Jordan's in the rain. I'd much rather rock sum boots or barkleys or lebrons. Don't listen to them edeleon don't rock ur jays in the rain

Back
Top Bottom