AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Anyone ever thought of how the RSVP for these is going to work? Maybe going back to midnight releases at all Nike Stores ?

Anyone ever thought of how the RSVP for these is going to work? Maybe going back to midnight releases at all Nike Stores ?
I've been wondering this too. Are Nike Stores known to open at midnight for black Friday in the past?

The whole idea of changing to 8am, and RSVP systems is horrible. As bad as it was copping shoes before, I dont see a single thing about the new process that's better. Maybe someone can enlighten me, and I also am confused about how its gonna go down on a Holiday

I guess it depends where you live because the 8 am thing has been working real easy for me........but it is gonna be a real test come a major release like the ivs for black friday or the bred xi

Im on the east coast, and it was much easier just staying up until midnight, than trying to wake up at 745am.
Mostly I just dont really get what Nike thought this fixed. Ordering online was gonna be ****show for big releases anyway, so why make it at such an annoying hour.

Im on the east coast, and it was much easier just staying up until midnight, than trying to wake up at 745am.
Mostly I just dont really get what Nike thought this fixed. Ordering online was gonna be ****show for big releases anyway, so why make it at such an annoying hour.

how do you think us west coasters feel waking up at 5am.....:x

only benefit is if I happen to strike out, I can usually head to my mall at 6am, but that probably won't be the case for these..

My FNL is opening up at 3am on Black Friday.

Just wondering if they'll do a lottery or not.

Hope not. I have a feeling they will just because its a Black Friday release.

how do you think us west coasters feel waking up at 5am.....:x

only benefit is if I happen to strike out, I can usually head to my mall at 6am, but that probably won't be the case for these..

I totally agree, the whole 8am thing s terrible for everybody

Something I put together.....2012 bred are actually CDPs.

Last edited:
Something I put together.....

Excellent comparison. Repped
I love to see pics that that illustrate how the shape has evolved.
One question though. Are you sure thats the 2012 and not the CDP? The banana-toe looks terrible in the last example, and worse than than the WC

on a side note, look how much wider the leather is around the toe-box on the OG compared to 2012/CDP
It looks like the 2012/CDP has shrunk by almost a half-inch

One question though. Are you sure thats the 2012 and not the CDP? The banana-toe looks terrible in the last example, and worse than than the WC
on a side note, look how much wider the leather is around the toe-box on the OG compared to 2012/CDP

Actually it is the CDP.

Actually it is the CDP.

ugggh :x
If thats true I'm bummed, cuz it looks noticeably worse than the 2012 WC. Still gonna cop, but my enthusiasm is dampened

Last edited:
are these releasing when the stores in malls open? or are they a 8am like the normal saturday release? Worst comes to worst i try to cop online, but this one i might be able to snag instore

^^^ they should open up earlier then the usual time. I don't know about yours but that's how mine does.

My FNL is opening up at 3am on Black Friday.

Just wondering if they'll do a lottery or not.

Hope not. I have a feeling they will just because its a Black Friday release.

I agree w you Future.

Back
Top Bottom