AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Why u need 2 pairs ? Just buy one, wear with sneaker shields every time , clean after each wear and will still look DS 10 yrs from now.

This is my personal grail and may get the most burn out of any 2012 JB retro so I'm wondering if I should actually go with a rare double up.  Decisions decisions...

If its your grail and you on,y have one pair why not rock them often?

If its one thing we all know, at least you should is that JB goes to the well often. This shoe is in that well. 1999... CDP... 2012. Yeah they'll drop again.

If its one thing we all know, at least you should is that JB goes to the well often. This shoe is in that well. 1999... CDP... 2012. Yeah they'll drop again.
hopefully with durabuck and Nike air! Make it happend jb, you can do it ( Rob Schneider voice)!

It hasnt been long since.the CDPs but you had to buy two. I never pay for packs but I starty career as a CPA soon so ill be able to afford packs in the future. But i did not have money to throw away a pair of shoes to get the one I like. There were a few CDPs with only one pair that i wanted (BC IIIs, Bred IVs, Carmines, and the Hares) but **** that marketing scheme. Even the Infrared and DMP packs i passed on despite wanting both shoes in each pack) I almost caved with the GMP pack. Wouldve if the shape of 2012 VIs werent ****

They have only been going to the well often lately. Dont know how long this trend will last.

Whats worse is next years marketing trick is supposed to be that you buy a pair of XVIs for 180 to be able to rsvp early on the more hyped releases later that year or some ****. Dont know how true or how reliable the info is but he said Nike is really considering it as a way to push the 180 price point

Last edited:
I need these bad. wonder if i could trade some ds space jams for 2 pair of these.

I dont think so. Even if you found a hypebeast who craved all things 11, and had no interest in a classic IV but for some reason had 2 pair, you'd still have to take into account that two 2012 IV's will run well upwards of $320 at retail. Factor in the aftermarket resale value (probably more like $500-$600) and I think you'll have trouble making that trade.
2 for 1 shoe trades are hard to justify, but basically impossible if your talking about giving up 2 classic OG colorways of arguably the most grail Jordan ever

Does anyone know if sol3 society legit? Don't want to struggle or camp for Black Friday.
I bought from them and I was satisfied. Nothing on the shoes seemed "fake" to me. They also came with original shoe box, paper, trees and hang tag.

If I recall correctly the hype for the BCIIIs last year were more than for the Bred IVs. I think the BCIIIs are the most grailed jordans.

I bought from them and I was satisfied. Nothing on the shoes seemed "fake" to me. They also came with original shoe box, paper, trees and hang tag.

if you ask me iJapino should get a discount from this website on his next order :smokin

Last edited:
If I recall correctly the hype for the BCIIIs last year were more than for the Bred IVs. I think the BCIIIs are the most grailed jordans.

Quite possibly, but its an unanswerable question.
Always in the eye of the beholder
A properly made Black/Cement IV is my all time grail, so my perspective is skewed

I didnt think the BC III's from last year were this hyped, but I didnt stay in that thread like this one, so who knows. I hope you're right though, cause that bodes well for a doable cop on friday (not easy, but possible).
If I recall correctly BC III's were a little easier to cop than people expected?

Yeah the black cement 3s were available in manhattan stores up to a few days after the release.  But something about the madness of black friday terrifies me.

Like I'll be shanked by an angry store goer on my way out of the mall
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom