AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

didn't see a new thread on it, but did anyone see that  MN has staed the toro bravo 4's for fall of 13?

didn't see a new thread on it, but did anyone see that  MN has staed the toro bravo 4's for fall of 13?

If I recall correctly the hype for the BCIIIs last year were more than for the Bred IVs. I think the BCIIIs are the most grailed jordans.
Quite possibly, but its an unanswerable question.
Always in the eye of the beholder
A properly made Black/Cement IV is my all time grail, so my perspective is skewed

I didnt think the BC III's from last year were this hyped, but I didnt stay in that thread like this one, so who knows. I hope you're right though, cause that bodes well for a doable cop on friday (not easy, but possible).
If I recall correctly BC III's were a little easier to cop than people expected?
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Cement 3's were hard as hell to obtain last year. Took me 3 hours to check out on FA 
mean.gif
. Back when releases were at 9pm... I expect the worst for these, but hope for the best.

Last edited:
Do we have any confirmation on how this release is gonna work Online?
Midnight? 8am?
Maybe the Eastbay rep can say?

Do we have any confirmation on how this release is gonna work Online?
Midnight? 8am?
Maybe the Eastbay rep can say?

think its gonna still be 8am, thats IMO i dont see why it would change.

You're probably right. I just figured since BF is such a midnight centric occasion I wouldnt want to be caught off guard.

i mean we are still a month away from release, if anything changes we will all know so just check back in here often.

Cement 3's were hard as hell to obtain last year. Took me 3 hours to check out on FA :smh: . Back when releases were at 9pm... I expect the worst for these, but hope for the best.

Idk, must've been where you lived.

Was a breeze for me.

Walked in 3 hours after open and they had only sold a handful of pairs.

Guess I was lucky... :rolleyes

^

BC III's somewhat sat here (Indy) all the way through December.

Picked up an extra 11.5 about a week before the Concords dropped.

I just hoping I can get a pair of release date. I'm terrible at copping on release day, but my brother has had some good luck so I'm bringing him in as back-up. Ha.

Last edited:
Cement 3's were hard as hell to obtain last year. Took me 3 hours to check out on FA :smh: . Back when releases were at 9pm... I expect the worst for these, but hope for the best.

Idk, must've been where you lived.

Was a breeze for me.

Walked in 3 hours after open and they had only sold a handful of pairs.

Guess I was lucky... :rolleyes

jordans are more hyped up this year than last tho, hypebeasts will buy any jordan these days :smh:

my friend just got hired at champs.... im so happy. I wont have to be waiting next to 2000 14 year olds to get them

jordans are more hyped up this year than last tho, hypebeasts will buy any jordan these days :smh:

Yeah, you're right.

Because the demand is so high, it feels as if every release is limited.

& for the ACTUAL limited stuff, its worse.

If I can get ONE pair, I'd be more than happy.

Just pulled the trigger and copped online. Didn't mind paying extra. Least I don't need to camp and I used some of the money I made by selling the foamposites paranormans I won.
I especially wanna thank Ijapino for inspiring me and helping me out haha.
Thanks bro!

Now just play the waiting game!

Last edited:
^^^
weak dude

Youre gonna drop a pretty clear advertising post, and not even 3 posts down from the Mod? :rolleyes

where oh where is that 30 day wait :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom