AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

maybe those socks or for people who cant afford the shoes and they just want something to look like the bred iv. And is it me or why would u pay $20 for socks if no one can see them anyway except maybe a liitle of the black in the back.

Sick indeed.  Almost puked in my mouth when I saw them.
what is more sick that peopl actually wear those socks
mean.gif
It's almost as if their designers locked themselves in the office and refused to go home until they came up with the biggest monstrosities imaginable.  Mission accomplished.

I've never been one to cop early but i know for a fact that i'll be working on black friday, can someone put me onto whatever sites have these now or will have them as the day gets closer?

No help fam? :frown:

^^^
People are always hesitant to just give out places to cop, but you should check out IJapino's posts

And it kinda rustles my jimmies that the leather print on the side of the sock is lined up better than most of the actual shoes :smh:

Last edited:
Those socks are for people who can't cop the actual shoes and you see them wearing it around the mall on some jordan sandals... LOL

I know myself and others have posted about this issue on here in the past. After perusing the previous IV threads, specifically the Fire Red one makes me really wonder if they have finally corrected the midsole chipping/cracking issue. I really want to pick up a pair but I refuse to be suckered again :smh:

any idea around when the twitter nike reservation happens (or exact date if its been announced -- i tried to skim thru the thread but way too many pages)?

i want to get these legit, but don't want to drop $320 for them early like my roommate did.

:nerd:

I'm very impressed with my pair! They finally came today.
They look good. But the "black looks too black" and the laces look too "lacy" 
roll.gif
. Still one of the best lines I've read around here. 

Lookin' good rmms. I can't wait to get my hands on these!
This pic sold me. I'm in
SOB! This pic pisses me off! Funds will be extremely low come Black Friday and I was looking to cop just 1 pair of these for the collection. However, this silly pic definitely sold me as well and now I might have to get 2 pairs so I can actually rock one! SMH...

Back
Top Bottom