AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Honestly, I think these and the Supreme Dunks will be my favorite pickups of the year, since I missed out on the yeezys
mean.gif

they slick ashier than the 10s but for the collection must cop..btw cavs some of most slept on 4s i even slept on them smh

lol @ these ashy pieces of crap. I swear when I see people wearing this new crap that has been releasing it doesn't bring back memories of watching Jordan play in the sneakers or memories of my youth coppin the real ones. I don't look twice, I just laugh because they are what they are and that's some fugazzi sneaker remakes of CLASSICS. Almost like official replicas. My 99s are icy and i'll probably just invest in another 99 pair if I need to. Sad what JB has become.

Riveting tale chap.

lol @ these ashy pieces of crap. I swear when I see people wearing this new crap that has been releasing it doesn't bring back memories of watching Jordan play in the sneakers or memories of my youth coppin the real ones. I don't look twice, I just laugh because they are what they are and that's some fugazzi sneaker remakes of CLASSICS. Almost like official replicas. My 99s are icy and i'll probably just invest in another 99 pair if I need to. Sad what JB has become.

:wow: how'd you keep yours icy? Mine seem to have yellowed in the clear sole over the years. :smh:

Seriously though, I feel what you're sayin w/ this post, but y u mad tho? Just keep buying classics until they all fall apart on you, then just retire. No need for a whole hate paragraph like this is a twitter or sum @#$%. Just sayin

Dude that took those pictures could've at least cleaned them off :smh: :lol:

You dust magnet dudes act like durabuck can't get dusty too.

Some of the pics look great.............some look ugly..............but never had a chance to cop these so I aint passing these up this time.

Some of the pics look great.............some look ugly..............but never had a chance to cop these so I aint passing these up this time.

yup, super inconsistent....sneakerfiles and marquee's pairs were the best....but i seen some fugazi lookin pics in here...really on the fence, i shouldn't be though :smh:

some of these early sellers aren't taking care of their merchandise. Some pairs are in bad shape

How in the world can some people's picture look amazing and some look iffy?

Its all in the presentation.

4 months till official release, and early pairs are popping up.

Is it safe to say that the release pair will look like the pay by sneaker files?

Oh well, with that being said I'll cop a pair.

Never owned this colorway, so I'll grab these 11/23.

Back
Top Bottom