AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I think alot of malls wont be able to implement the raffle release because it just wouldnt make sense for black friday

why such a strict rule now wen all the previous ones have been midnight releases JB and some shoe accounts doing to much
I don't know to be honest.  I asked the same thing and he couldn't think of a reason.  Midnight release is such an easy solution for this black Friday business, JB can't make anything the slightest bit easier on us regular customers just trying to get some shoes.  God forbid they give us a chance to get shoes AND a black Friday deal that is actually financially beneficial and worth waiting in the cold for.

If someone wants to buy an early release pair, let 'em. More people ordering from early release sites means more pairs to go around for us waiting to cop on Black Friday.

Anyway, only a little over two weeks left. I hope my spot waits until morning to release them. I'll try ordering at 5 AM PST online on Black Friday just in case, though.

BTW, Kicks Crew is legit. I bought some Cements and had them legit checked here.

Last edited:
You actually think those that can dish out $250+ early wont cop come 11/23. Think again
they'll be ther in line to cop also. Don't fool yourself on early coppers. They purchase early
for 1 of 3 reasons.
1. Don't wanna deal with the chaos.
2. Copping early makes them think ther on Celebrity status or cooler than those on release day.
but end up getting fakes or B-grades.
3. Just don't believe in camping out in the cold for a shoe they so call love as a all time fav.

Thank to BigPoint for the website even though he had to PM me.

Clever for the Vuvuzela reference... Thank you for not going Bill Bellamy on us (RayRay3k lol)

Now to debate if I want to double up or jsut cop some Jades or SOLs this weekend.

You actually think those that can dish out $250+ early wont cop come 11/23. Think again
they'll be ther in line to cop also. Don't fool yourself on early coppers. They purchase early
for 1 of 3 reasons.
2. Copping early makes them think ther on Celebrity status or cooler than those on release day.
3. Just don't believe in camping out in the cold for a shoe they so call love as a all time fav.

i dont give a damb if i love something im not freezing my *** off :rofl:

people with early releases will be some of the same people tryna recop on the 23rd watch

yea... i aint bout that campout life anymore.

Secured my pair. Only reason I'd wait in line is for my friend who wants to double up or if a NTer needs a favor.

for 1 of 3 reasons.
What I was trying to say is this: since a lot of people are ordering early release pairs, people will have an better chance to cop in store on Black Friday at FTL/FNL/Champs/etc because those people don't want to deal with the chaos that day. I'm know some of those people will still try to cop again on the release date, but they'll do it online instead of going out on Black Friday.

Last edited:
Thank to BigPoint for the website even though he had to PM me.
Clever for the Vuvuzela reference... Thank you for not going Bill Bellamy on us (RayRay3k lol)
Now to debate if I want to double up or jsut cop some Jades or SOLs this weekend.
laugh.gif
 No problem man. Glad I could help. It's gotta be a good feeling knowing you secured your pair and can sit back and go for something else that's releasing BF (electronics, other kicks etc...)

Most likely. The black friday are usually widely available. however the high supply is met with even higher demand.

So ur SN got banned huh?

I know ive argued a bunch w u even though i see alot of ur points.

u just gotta chill w the flaming man.

respect.

No more pm's please. I helped a few guys out and I'm tired of copying and pasting. Plus the size run is pretty low now. 

This is a long shot, but for those of you who got early release pairs and actually did the improbable and WORE them...
How do they feel? Are they as uncomfortable as the WC IVs? Or....
All IVs are terrible in terms of comfort. Broke my militaries out on a trip to NY. Only regret of my trip. They are fine if you wear em for 2ish hours, but damn once I got to 4 my feet were begging me to take them off but I somehow wore them for two more hours and I can safely say they are few things less comfortable than that, VERY FEW. AND the militaries were the most comfortable pair all year

All IVs are terrible in terms of comfort. Broke my militaries out on a trip to NY. Only regret of my trip. They are fine if you wear em for 2ish hours, but damn once I got to 4 my feet were begging me to take them off but I somehow wore them for two more hours and I can safely say they are few things less comfortable than that, VERY FEW. AND the militaries were the most comfortable pair all year

Didn't own the military's but my god are WC's terrible.

I think it comes down to the insoles, why cant they give us SB like insoles with some zoom bags or just some thicker foam!

Last edited:
Judging by the last few GR Jordan releases... There's going to be plenty of pairs for everybody. They might actually produce a little more since this are releasing close to holiday season.

Judging by the last few GR Jordan releases... There's going to be plenty of pairs for everybody. They might actually produce a little more since this are releasing close to holiday season.
This is what Im thinking as well...the Thunders on the other hand...
mean.gif

You would think that, but it'll be the same numbers as any other release.

:smh:

Last edited:
Can anyone explain how the FNL raffles work? You RSVP for a pair and then you basically just enter to win a spot on line?

How do these run in size?
I got 11's and 12's in size 10 that fit perfect.
Olympic VI in 10 is a bit too large (length)...

As these are retro's of an older version, do they fit larger as well, or should I just get a 10?

Also: does anyone know how foamposites fit compared to Jordans?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom