AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

A lot of dudes r jumping on cats for coppin early but I can understand given the reason. If ur working or very busy on RD & worried about the craziness surrounding it I get were ur comin from but if u just want to be one of the first dudes around your way w/ the shoes & wanna run the risk of coppin sub par/fake kicks is just plain dumb imo, it's already hard enough to get a clean pair from a major retailer.......

& another thing if ur goin to cop from these "early release" sites just know that ur running the risk of getting burned, I dnt understand why dudes cop from a site then post pics askin other dudes wat they think. It's like smashing a female raw that everybody told u have the bug, dnt second guess it after afterwards

All IVs are terrible in terms of comfort. Broke my militaries out on a trip to NY. Only regret of my trip. They are fine if you wear em for 2ish hours, but damn once I got to 4 my feet were begging me to take them off but I somehow wore them for two more hours and I can safely say they are few things less comfortable than that, VERY FEW. AND the militaries were the most comfortable pair all year

I can't wear / walk in my WC IVs continually for more than an hour.

I thought my Flight 89s were terrible comfort-wise, but they're great compared to the WCs.

All IVs are terrible in terms of comfort. Broke my militaries out on a trip to NY. Only regret of my trip. They are fine if you wear em for 2ish hours, but damn once I got to 4 my feet were begging me to take them off but I somehow wore them for two more hours and I can safely say they are few things less comfortable than that, VERY FEW. AND the militaries were the most comfortable pair all year

I can't wear / walk in my WC IVs continually for more than an hour.

I thought my Flight 89s were terrible comfort-wise, but they're great compared to the WCs.

my WC were like that for maybe a day or so & i kept taking them off ... but after wearing them for a full day they broke in & were very comfy(prbly wore them for 2 months straight when they dropped)..... doubt ill break out my backup for a WHILE my 1st pair is still in great condition

Last edited:
yea, the WCIV is a TANK... I've worn one pair 10 times, and it looks DS. The Varsity Red IV is another beast, those joints looked like I played at the Rucker for a week, after an hour of wear. I still haven't worn my Militaries yet. I've worn one pair of my Cavs, I won't really complain about those, simply bc the quality is 2nd to none, but that material sure doesn't like being touched; it sucks the oils from your hands. I'm hoping the Thunders were constructed with the Cavs material. Anyone who has the Cavs and the BCIV know if the BCIV has the Cavs material?

yea, the WCIV is a TANK... I've worn one pair 10 times, and it looks DS. The Varsity Red IV is another beast, those joints looked like I played at the Rucker for a week, after an hour of wear. I still haven't worn my Militaries yet. I've worn one pair of my Cavs, I won't really complain about those, simply bc the quality is 2nd to none, but that material sure doesn't like being touched; it sucks the oils from your hands. I'm hoping the Thunders were constructed with the Cavs material. Anyone who has the Cavs and the BCIV know if the BCIV has the Cavs material?

From what I've heard they're built like the Cavs. I replaced the insoles on my IVs much better feel. They'd make my entire foot hurt from the stiffness. Insole change y'all. Ur welcome.

I thought it was just my shoes! My WC IV's fit horrible and hurts after abour 30 minutes of wear. I don't even waer them now for this very reason. My Cavs are better....but not by much with comfort. Nothing like my 1999 black/cement, those were very comfortable!!! Mad I sold them now, especially since I know how to somewhat restore soles.

My local mall usually gets one FSR at Footlocker and one FSr at Finish line for GR Jordan retros. I just checked in with both stores one has three FSRs and the other has two. There will be more than double what is usually available for a Jordan release at this mall .anyone who puts in any kind of effort should be able to get a pair of these it looks like they'll be everywhere.

My local mall usually gets one FSR at Footlocker and one FSr at Finish line for GR Jordan retros. I just checked in with both stores one has three FSRs and the other has two. There will be more than double what is usually available for a Jordan release at this mall .anyone who puts in any kind of effort should be able to get a pair of these it looks like they'll be everywhere.

Good to hear. I just want one pair.

From what I've heard they're built like the Cavs. I replaced the insoles on my IVs much better feel. They'd make my entire foot hurt from the stiffness. Insole change y'all. Ur welcome.

Insoles don't help with the pro-wings quality leather they put on them.

Hmm never tried this. Do you have an specific insole that you find fits particularly well?

Just saw them in person yesterday. But the Only one I saw was already dirty.. Gonna be a sensitive suede

Naa, they aren't suede, they are one of the 5million variations of Nubuck... The Cavs weren't "suede" either, just a high grade Nubuck. And I agree with you that they will become Ashy Larry'd very easily.

Idk ColdCity. I have spent a combined 9 hours in that shoe. 6 in one day 3 in another, they are still terrible. WC IVs are amazing. Even by normal shoe standard they are really good. I have worn my pair over 50x and they could pass as NDS if i cleaned the outsole. I wish i got a second pair. Favorite release of the eyear. To think I only got them in case I missed out on the FRs which I hated. (Still need to figure out what i want to do with em since i wont wear them)

Judging by the last few GR Jordan releases... There's going to be plenty of pairs for everybody. They might actually produce a little more since this are releasing close to holiday season.

good to hear.

jordan brand would be fools not to take advantage of the hungry black friday shoppers.

havent bought anything from jordan brand since bordeaux vii. hopefully this is an easy purchase.

Back
Top Bottom