AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

2 people outside the bedstuy foot locker on fulton st. might roll back over around 9 see if for some reason they have some left

i just cancelled a order for  a size 9.5 on UI  and it's up on there..  they come out to 233$ shipped i couldn't do it ill try my luck in the morning

CT has em up. My size sold out as I had it in my cart :smh:

CT had them up for like 5 hours. Its overpriced there too, but if you are willing to pay around that price check out Natterjacks, Caliroots, and Offspring. They all still have close to a fsr

Does anyone know if this released on FNL online already!? I might be tripping out cause I see the kids sizes available.

Does anyone know if this released on FNL online already!? I might be tripping out cause I see the kids sizes available.
Nah the adult sizes haven't been put on the site yet.. the kids sizes have been available since early this morning

Last edited:
8am EST/5am Pacific
roll.gif

Last edited:
what?
i went half sz down on the wc4s
are these sized different?
let me know asap please b4 i try my luck in a couple hours haha

If you go TTS, they will feel tight in the forefoot and toe area. Nothing painful, but you will definitely feel it.

Don't want these at all.....but I've been money on NDC too long now not to get them. I'll probably get them as a gift or to help someone out.

what?
i went half sz down on the wc4s
are these sized different?
let me know asap please b4 i try my luck in a couple hours haha
If you go TTS, they will feel tight in the forefoot and toe area. Nothing painful, but you will definitely feel it.
just curious, in your opinion were the black cement 3s or white cement 3s too small (should have been sized up?)

because just one page before this people were saying to go a half size down
laugh.gif

What kind of toes are people working with here that there's such a big disparity in the sizing.

OhGeezlol
i went half size down on wc and bc 3s
half sz down on wc 4s and they fit fine
maybe ill go tts on these?

just curious, in your opinion were the black cement 3s or white cement 3s too small (should have been sized up?)

because just one page before this people were saying to go a half size down :lol:

What kind of toes are people working with here that there's such a big disparity in the sizing.

The white cement 3s fit me true to size. Again, it's not painful, but you will notice it. I don't know if it is because of the material, but going up .5 would be good.

Back
Top Bottom