AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Yo so I haven't bought a pair of j's since 1st DMP package few years ago, and I went to finish line at midnight here in Columbus Ohio to find out that there was some sort of raffle ticket thing... dunno what the hell That is and i was sad to see how they even took the fun out of lining up out of the game. I'm pretty dissapointed if anyone is in Columbus and has some advice hook it up. All others good luck!

Yo so I haven't bought a pair of j's since 1st DMP package few years ago, and I went to finish line at midnight here in Columbus Ohio to find out that there was some sort of raffle ticket thing... dunno what the hell That is and i was sad to see how they even took the fun out of lining up out of the game. I'm pretty dissapointed if anyone is in Columbus and has some advice hook it up. All others good luck!
This raffle thing just started a couple months ago.

I bought 2 pairs so far to hook up 2 of my friends for retail and I can't even secure my own size 9. It's not even that popular of a size.

Always seems hard to snatch up a pair of size 14. May need to cop a diff and look for a size swap with someone

No one around my way must want these :lol:
went to my local FL around 4:30, asked if they were giving out tickets, they asked what size took down my info and I walked away with a ticket
There was no line, no customers were even in the store :lol:
Easiest cop in a long time :pimp:
My brother did the same at International and Dolphin. He should be getting two pairs for me.

Got off from work and came straight to the mall and its dead. Now have to wait a couple hours in the parking lot just looking at my ticket ha

Always seems hard to snatch up a pair of size 14. May need to cop a diff and look for a size swap with someone

Hopefully it won't be as hard as you think and there will be plenty to go around in both big and small sizes.

Best of luck to everyone trying to cop!

Last edited:
Some people saying size up, some size down, :smh:
lol I have not heard size up yet. I hope it is tts since I got a ticket in my true size. According to every other IV this year, that would be too big

I had to jumbo size it.It been asked a gazillion time already.
:rofl:
It is the same time as every other release but someone always ask EVERY release.

Homie please....... I am a size 11/11.5 like everyone and their mothers

SH order shipped. This has been the easiest release all year for me.

Hopefully everyone gets their pairs once it goes live in the next 25 min.

By accounts of all the stories, stock pics, etc...should be

The security chief at Killeen Mall let us get our shoes at 5am. I got me and my nephew a pair. It seemed like they had an endless supply of this colorway the manager kept bringing boxes from the back maybe like 3-4 FSR  just at Footlocker alone. Good luck to those trying to get a pair!

There's a bunc of stores you can try in Columbus, try KC Sports or Deveroes

an hour away this thread blew 18 pages from where I left it
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom