AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Honestly even if you shipped em out today they probably wouldn't get there much faster. Does he sue Nike when they don't ship out weekend releases until Monday?

If he ordered them from Nike, they'd get there Wednesday or Thursday, same time.

Pathetic people cry like this, btw, he paid like an hr before the post office closed.

I am not going to drop what I'm doing to go haul *** home, box the shoes up, label them and go to the post office to ship before they close.

damn..smh i would of been happy for 215.. i dropped $230 through a seller on ebay thats from NT...he wouldnt let me cancel order since a friend got me one for retail. zz

At that price, on eBay, I'm not really making anything...thought I'd be nice and hook him up.

If he *******, I will refund him and he can pay more for someone elses pair. :pimp:

Few size 10s left at niketown las Vegas. They still have sol hypeeposites and a few raptor 7s.

Son said he copped with "ease" @ 8:02...it would be "with ease" @ 8:30.

Nahh, I think copping with ease just basically means, first try no problems. Click the link, add to cart, check out, no error screens. No Problems.

yup, thats what i meant. if you can check out quickly without a problem i consider it ease.

are the DB IX"s gonna be easy next week? HELL NO

DAMNNNNNN... Good thing I called eastbay. They wanted to verify I'm the owner of the card that purchased the iv's but they didn't email or call to let me know. I'n in Canada and they wanted to know why its going to the US. I gave them all my info, explained that I always ship to that PO Box because its cheaper than shipping to Canada. Dude was chill and helpful, said my order would be shipped Monday.. Now I need to cross my fingers

:lol: @ this guy on eBay, I sold my Bred IV for $215, way cheaper than I've seen anyone.

He told me to ship them out as soon as possible...I told him they're going out Monday since I'm not home, this dude replies with a "hope you don't care about your feedback".

This guy was expecting me to put my life on hold, not go shopping or have a personal life, but to wait for him to pay and ship his shoes right away. :lol:

Post office closes @ 12:30 on Saturday anyways. :smh:

refund his money, he doesnt deserve the shoes. SRS

what a freakin low life

At that price, on eBay, I'm not really making anything...thought I'd be nice and hook him up.
If he *******, I will refund him and he can pay more for someone elses pair. :pimp:

tumblr_m6ige4tcSS1r7m6md.gif

Do it!!! :lol:

refund his money, he doesnt deserve the shoes. SRS
what a freakin low life

Thinking about it, if he sends another email being a prick, I will.

:lol:

I looked up on eBay, if he threatens to leave negative feedback for something then it has to be legitimate, I write that I will ship within 1 business day.

Today is Saturday, so technically, I don't even have to ship them until Tuesday seeing the business days don't start until Monday.

So if he does leave negative feedback for "shipping slow", I will have eBay delete it.

:pimp:

eBay is lame.  Sold a pair of shoes to someone months ago that I tried on but never wore.  Dude negotiates a price with me via invoice and when he gets the invoice cries and says that tried on means they're no longer new.  I said false and asked him what does he think happens at a sneaker store when people buy shoes?  Did you even read the auction details?  He says that I have to drop the price 20 bucks.
laugh.gif

Told him to kick rocks and cancelled the invoice.

:lol: @ this guy on eBay, I sold my Bred IV for $215, way cheaper than I've seen anyone.
He told me to ship them out as soon as possible...I told him they're going out Monday since I'm not home, this dude replies with a "hope you don't care about your feedback".
This guy was expecting me to put my life on hold, not go shopping or have a personal life, but to wait for him to pay and ship his shoes right away. :lol:
Post office closes @ 12:30 on Saturday anyways. :smh:

tell him(your buyer),"i will mail them when i feel like it" LMFAO,,,:rofl:

If I ever sold my J's I would sell them for $170. What I paid for them. Especially if I ******g wore them.  Guys who are uptight on $250+ and won't budge can **** off. Get a real job.

i DONT cop shoes to resell them,,i sell them because $$$$$ is tight and NO PLACE to store in my house :lol:

wow i ordered the same time with my friend off FNL (around 4:50) but he got a shipping and i didnt

i just now called FNL customer support and they said their out of stock and ill be getting a refund :smh:

hope i get lucky with a restock :frown:

Last edited:
wow i ordered the same time with my friend off FNL (around 4:50) but he got a shipping and i didnt
i just now called FNL customer support and they said their out of stock and ill be getting a refund
mean.gif
Yikes... Looks like you're the first of many on here.. I might be next

DAMNNNNNN... Good thing I called eastbay. They wanted to verify I'm the owner of the card that purchased the iv's but they didn't email or call to let me know. I'n in Canada and they wanted to know why its going to the US. I gave them all my info, explained that I always ship to that PO Box because its cheaper than shipping to Canada. Dude was chill and helpful, said my order would be shipped Monday.. Now I need to cross my fingers

hope it works out for you brah

When dumbasses ask dumb questions on ebay i dont even bother replying. One idiot emailed me 3 times to leave feedbac with anger. He had like 3 feedback. Meanwhile i left feedback way before his first email. Had to curse him out telling him to learn to check your feedback profile. Smh at these morons. Selling back shoes is a real task when your buyer is a bafoon.

i just now called FNL customer support and they said their out of stock and ill be getting a refund :smh:
Yikes... Looks like you're the first of many on here.. I might be next

just wondering but did u order with paypal or a card?

i hate when people ask this question. doesnt matter what you use, a cancel is a cancel. people with paypal get canceled, same goes for credit card... :rolleyes

Got my email con from NDC, just waiting for the FNL which is my boy's pair so not really too worried :lol:

I have yet to unlace my pairs, so can anyone confirm if these have the "TWENTYTWELVE" stamp? All of my other IVs did this year (i haven't checked my Cavs though)... I never look until the first wear, when i re-lace them.
Also, FutureD... where are the pics, player? If you don't post soon, I'ma have to post pics of a BCIV/CavsIV side by side to show the material difference. I'd rather you do all the work though haha :smokin
Not sure if anyone responded yet but they do. I didn't even notice that on my WCs

Back
Top Bottom