AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I was able to go TTS as well, but I can see how a lot think these are snug. I could go half up without a problem, but my 9.5 fits fine. And I ALWAYS have problems with sizing. Esp XI's, feel like all the recent ones are .5 too small

How is fit compared to Thunders and Fire Reds?

Just curious but is it pretty common for the mesh inserts/vents to be wrinkled or creased up right out of the box?...been awhile since I had a pair of iv's. It's only creased up on one of the shoes too.

I was able to go TTS as well, but I can see how a lot think these are snug. I could go half up without a problem, but my 9.5 fits fine. And I ALWAYS have problems with sizing. Esp XI's, feel like all the recent ones are .5 too small
How is fit compared to Thunders and Fire Reds?
to me black cements and thunders were TTS; fire reds kills my pinky toe - .5 too small

Man these are taking forever, idk whats going on they still in Indianapolis
See where it says DEPARTED? That means it has left Indiana and are in transit. They're not still in Indiana. 

Last edited:
I wore mine the other day ....they fit snug...I should have went up half a size up to 10.5....
Afterwards the left shoe had a crease while the right didn't :stoneface: ...hate when that happens :rolleyes

Originally bought a sz 9 and tried them on around the house for about 10 minutes... My pink toe started getting sore with me doing minimal walking around the house. I was able to find someone on CL to trade for .5 size up.

Fam I found a pair under retail just need a legit check and how serious is the paint chipping issue on these, are they worth getting. I posted this on the legit check forum but that place gets little to no traffic, your input would be appreciated it. niketalk.com/t/519146/legit-check-iv-bred

Just curious but is it pretty common for the mesh inserts/vents to be wrinkled or creased up right out of the box?...been awhile since I had a pair of iv's. It's only creased up on one of the shoes too.
Yes, this is very common.  If the tongue is bunched up or twisted at all once it is put in the box then you will see this.  I have seen it on at least one pair of all of my 2012 IV's.  Once you put them on and give the tongue a good pull it will be fine, and get better with each wear.

Yes, this is very common.  If the tongue is bunched up or twisted at all once it is put in the box then you will see this.  I have seen it on at least one pair of all of my 2012 IV's.  Once you put them on and give the tongue a good pull it will be fine, and get better with each wear.

and he loves his 4s folks... :smokin

hey guys.. $220 on craigslist for a 10.5 is a fair price?

Its not horrible, I would offer $180 and hopefully settle at $190-200. I just paid $200 for DS white cement 4s size 11.5 last week... Local CL meet up also

Last edited:
I got my order from JD sports. I was gettin worried cuz I placed the order on 12-12-12. it came out to about $204.00

and he loves his 4s folks...
smokin.gif
LOL can't go wrong (outside of foot pain
laugh.gif
) with a pair of 4's!

I wore mine the other day ....they fit snug...I should have went up half a size up to 10.5....
Afterwards the left shoe had a crease while the right didn't :stoneface: ...hate when that happens :rolleyes

Originally bought a sz 9 and tried them on around the house for about 10 minutes... My pink toe started getting sore with me doing minimal walking around the house. I was able to find someone on CL to trade for .5 size up.

ill stick with mine...i just loosen the laces and they fit alright

Thanks... I appreciate the response and advice.

Don't know if i'm seeing things or not, but my pair is starting to go white in some places where the nubuck trim is.

I'll try put some pics up, but i've tried wiping it away but it re-appears soon after, really weird :smh:

From my experience any IV with wavy mesh or a leaning tongue is just a sign of poor quality control.

I bought two '12 Fire Reds from two different FL, one pair had wavy mesh and a leaning tongue... Decided to wear that pair first. The left shoe's heel tab was about a half inch too tall and cut up the back of my leg after 6 hours of wearing them at work- and all I do is sit at a desk. So really it was only about 15 mind of walking total in them. Sent em to Nike they confirmed they were flawed and cut me a store credit.

Kind of scared to buy IV's online now because of that.

I was able to pick up a pair for $215 shipped. Great shoe.

If anybody wears a size 8, and looking for Jordans message me. I'm getting rid of my Jordans, and all of them have only been worn once. It's not letting me post them in the marketplace for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom